Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill, Current Events 1: December 2012 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...the "tee hee" wasn't Madde's best moment but I think it's great the family made a joke and is having fun with it! :lol:

Madeleine and Chris are in Switzerland continuing their honeymoon, writes Expressen. On Thursday they attended a big party at the extravagant designer hotel Alpina in Gstaad. On Friday, they walked at the shopping street of the village and visited the Ralph Lauren and Moncler shops. They went to the terrace to the genuine Swiss hotel Olden in Gstaad's main street before it was time to return to the shopping.
Expressen writes on it's exaggerative style: "Madeleine looked to enjoy her life as newlywed and raised gladly her left hand so that the diamonds in the magnificent wedding ring sparkled in the alpsun". Madeleine and Chris are also watching the Suisse Open Tennis Tournament with their friends.
Photos and article
Maddes & Chris på ny smekmånad Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

At the rivalry between Expressen and Aftonbladet Expressen scored again...

Last edited:
They are living in a fairy tale, honeymoon in seychelles and swizterland, moncler shopping, gstaad....well a very rich and healthy live....:whistling:

They are living in a fairy tale, honeymoon in seychelles and swizterland, moncler shopping, gstaad....well a very rich and healthy live....:whistling:

Marry a wealthy man and you exactly the same. Good for them. Living well is always the best revenge.

I dont think Chris is like that for much longer ... he will be keen to get back to work. Madeleine on the other hand I guess could go on like this forever.

She looks lovely in shorts!!! she is mucht more thinner and it suits her just well!

The bride is lovely but she is obviously no match for Princess Madeleine. And I really, really hope it wasn't a church wedding with the amount of décolletage she was displaying! :ohmy:

Jonas really blew it, imo. Thanks for the photo, liv. :)

I think the bride is quite pretty. I don't think Jonas blew anything he and Maddie weren't meant to be together.

As long as each set of people found the right partners in each other, that's the main consideration. I hope Jonas and his bride are very happy in their marriage, as Madeleine and Chris seem to be.

Last edited:
Today a wonderful Thank-you-card from Madeleine and Christopher arrived in my mailbox. A wonderful wedding-picture was included and a wonderful thank-you-wish.

Mr Christopher O'Neill is for the first time mentioned in the agenda of future events for the Royal Family. Chris will attend at a dinner and concert in conjunction with the King's Jubilee on Saturday 14th and the Te Deum and celebrations on the Court Yard on Sunday 15th. He will also attend the opening of the Parliament, including the church service and performance at the Royal Opera on Tuesday 19th.

I wonder why he's mentioned only on the Swedish language site, and not on the English version of the Royal site.

I wonder why he's mentioned only on the Swedish language site, and not on the English version of the Royal site.

Like I wrote to the other thread, the swedish royal court doesn't update the english version very well. I guess they think that they are doing the webpage mainly for the Swedes. If you want to know about the calendar of the royal family, it is best that you go to the swedish calendar and translate it into english.

There's a article in this week's svensk damtidning about Chris's comment on being a first time Dad, does anyone know what he said? Thanks.

Assuming Madeleine has stopped smoking (who knows), it would be a nice gesture of Chris to share this burden with her and stop too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom