Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas, Princess Adrienne News 1: June 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Brockdorf

Courtier
City
Manteleina, Rabat
Country
Malta
leo_zpsszt4cgx9.png
Nicolas_zps2xz3dik5.png

News Thread for
Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland
and
Prince Nicolas, Duke of Ångermanland
Part One

Commencing June 2014

Please follow the TRF Rules when posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is Princess Leonore's 6 month birthday so perhaps the court may, or may not, (for the sake of the argument) release some new photos of the princess.

For those who are interested I think that her name day is on the 11th of July ....that's the name day for Eleonoras in Sweden, and it seems that Leonore is derived from it.

I would love to see some new pics of that cutie but I feel that no new photos will be released :flowers:

New picture on Madeleine's Facebook of the two little princesses (Estelle & Leonore). Cute pic, although it looks like Leonore has no legs, LOL

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Oh, this photo makes me melt every time I see it. :wub:

Estelle and Leonore are two adorable little girls and I love how they seem to be quite close, despite the fact that one of them lives on the other side of the world. I was wondering when we would get a new close-up photo of Leonore. Estelle is starting to look a lot like a little cousin of mine, who has a similar personality to her too - she's very active as well, and tries to be charming, but sometimes it doesn't always appear that way! :D

I think Leonore will look more like Madeleine and her family once she grows up (to me she is looking a lot like Victoria already). She has their colouring and features. The SRF is, for me, one of the most good looking RFs in Europe.

New picture posted on Madeleine's Facebook of little Leonore. She is a cutie.

I think she very much looks like Chris.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

She is adorable! Very like her daddy. Just my opinion but I think a bow looks stupid stuck on a baby with little to no hair!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Little Princess Leonore is adorable and reminds me a lot of her cousin Estelle and her aunt Victoria at that age. I love how enthusiastic she seems to be as well, and her outfit looks rather cosy and warm!

:wub: :wub:

I think she has beautiful blue eyes like her mom. Beautiful Girl!

I think she has beautiful blue eyes like her mom. Beautiful Girl!

Oh yes, she's definitely going to be a beauty like her mama. But I also think she strongly resembles Chris.

That bow....what is with Victoria and Madeleine and those bows?! It's like they are trying to ensure people know their baby is a girl because they haven't got a lot of hair.

Leonore does look like her daddio though.

That's indeed a beautiful portrait! It looks like it was done by a professional photographer...

I know Chris is a private person but I wonder why we don't see many pics of him on Madeleine's page... I gues it might be his wish

Leonore is so cute... And Madeleine looks beautiful

Oh no, the bow's disease has infected Madeleine too...

Anyway, it's really a wonderful photo.

I like bows on a little girl, I think they are adorable.

Especially if she has very short hair, otherwise she'd look like a boy!:whistling:

That is a lovely picture but the background reminds me of a school year picture and it's also missing Chris.

The picture is super.Two beauties.I love the bow on Leonore´s hair.

Not a fan of the bow. Very often Daniel is absent of photos of Estelle, its only her and her mother, it seems to be the same with Madde, its her and Leonore without Chris.

At least Estelle and Leonore have hair. I was almost bald til I was 3 months old and my mother taped bows to my head!!!!

The new photos are adorable, though I do agree with dazzling that the background is similar to that of school photos. Perhaps it was taken in a studio where school photos are also taken (though usually school photos are taken at school). That aside, Leonore is a beautiful baby and reminds me a lot of Victoria and her cousin Estelle. I don't see much resemblance to Chris at all.

Her bow is a little unnecessary, but I think bows look fine on Estelle now because she has more hair, and once Leonore has more hair, they will look fine on her too. It would be interesting to see an ID of Leonore's outfit, as I saw some shoes similar to hers in Fortnum and Mason, when I was shopping for gifts for little family members.

Not a fan of the bow. Very often Daniel is absent of photos of Estelle, its only her and her mother, it seems to be the same with Madde, its her and Leonore without Chris.

Daniel has actually been in more photos with Victoria and Estelle than Chris has with Madeleine and Leonore. Daniel features in most of the official photographs with Estelle and Victoria, such as the Christmas photographs and the photographs taken in connection with Estelle's first and second birthdays. He has also been seen with Victoria and Estelle on a number of other occasions, such as a tennis match and Estelle's first day of preschool. So far IIRC, Chris has only featured in Leonore's christening photos and a few paparazzi photos of the family on holiday, which I think is rather strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom