Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas, Princess Adrienne News 1: June 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice that Madeleine shares snippets like this of private moments she has with her children. Leonore looks cute in her little winter outfit.

Adorable photos. Happy birthday to the little princess :flowers:

Sad Victoria abd family are not there. Not only for the state visit, but three of the cousins have birthdays in a short span. Starting with Leonor and ending with Oscars big first birthday.

Adorable photos indeed. Leonore has inherited her mother's beautiful eyes. Love the setting and those balloons.

Don't think so. Coloring of the photographs... very cute pics!

Im not sure why they needed to get a professional photographer in for these pictures. Looks like anyone could've taken them. Also, the picture of her against the white wall is quite boring, looks like a passport picture.

The picture of her holding the balloons, she looks lost in the long hallways.

Cute pic of leonore with the balloons. But I struggle to see how a professional photographer took that! To me, it looks like a photo anyone could have taken with a phone...

She is growing into a very pretty little girl. She has her mother's eyes for sure!

Im not sure why they needed to get a professional photographer in for these pictures. Looks like anyone could've taken them. Also, the picture of her against the white wall is quite boring, looks like a passport picture.

The picture of her holding the balloons, she looks lost in the long hallways.

Hmm...there seems to be two sets? The ones from Princess Madeleine's FB are the ordinary ones while the ones from the RF website seems more professional. The one from the website of Leonore against the wall is cute, Scandinavian aesthetics with everything light. Still think the Danes (especially Joachim's boys) have the best official photos of their kids though.

Wow he is changing so much. May not have known it was him if just saw photo. Look at the hair on him. He was all eyes before.

Aw, Nicolas is such a little cherub. He is starting to resemble his older sister a little more now too.

A very handsome little Prince!

Glad to see new pictures of little Nicolas. He's indeed very handsome little boy.

Last edited:
I see in his eyes a little bit from his father and a little bit from the king.

He is somehow magical (I know this sounds very very strange).

I see resemblances to Leonore, the King and his sisters when they were children and Marius Borg Høiby (Mette-Marit's oldest son).

I also had to think of Marius Borg Hoiby, I see the resemblance.

Nicolas has piercing blue eyes, but his radiation is.... I don't know. Harsh. It scared me a bit.

Great new pictures of Nicolas. Both kids have such amazing blue eyes ;)

I agree, he does have quite the intense look.

Aw, I hope little Nicolas had a lovely birthday. I can't believe he's two already, I still clearly remember reading about Madeleine being pregnant with him.
He's such a beautiful little boy and has lovely, piercing blue eyes. The photo of him smiling and showing his teeth is charming. I also agree with those who have said that he resembles his older sister Leonore.

The County Administrative board of Västernorrland and Ångermanland's province gave as christening present to Nicolas "Prins Nicolas hertig av Ångermanlands upptäckarpark" (Prince Nicolas duke of Ångermanland's discovery park) in Skuleberget. The park is an adventurous playground, but it will also serve as an educational tool for describing land rising.
The park was inaugurated on Saturday 8th July.
- The princess couple looks forward to visiting Ångermanland, but at the moment there is no visit planned, the court tells at an email.
- No, unfortunately, they couldn't come in the middle of summer, says Anna Carlemalm, responsible for Naturum Höga kusten.
Prinsen får lekpark i present _ SVT Nyheter

Last edited:
Leonore has started preschool in Östermalm in Stockholm today.
No photos of this at least so far.

Margareta Thorgren said:
- Princess Madeleine and family live in England, but at the same time the whole family is regularly in Sweden for long periods, and because of this, Princess Leonore has begun her education at a preschool here in Stockholm today. The family will stay in Sweden also during September.
Leonore has been in the queue for preschool since she was born and started today in the three-year-old group.
- Princess Leonore needs to meet with peers and Princess Madeleine is convinced that her children should have a strong connection with Sweden. Her wish is that the children should feel at home like the princess herself said Thorgren.
Even Nicolas, who turned two years this summer, is in line, but will not start this fall.
- At the moment he is so young, so it's not up to date, but there are great opportunities that even Prince Nicolas will go to the same preschool in the future, said Thorgren.
Leonore goes to preschool in London when the family are there.
The fact that Leonore is now educated in Stockholm means that Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill have taken another step closer to a move to Sweden, although the court denies that there are currently such plans.
- Right now, the family lives in England, said Thorgren.
Prinsessan Leonore, 3, började i förskolan i dag – i Stockholm _ Aftonbladet

According to Svensk Damtidning, the court told that Leonore's first day went well.
Därför sätter Madeleine Leonore i svensk förskola _ Svensk Damtidning

Stoppa pressarna tells, that when she is in Stockholm, Leonore goes to preschool Lär in Östermalm. Madeleine has placed her daughter in one of the most reputable preschools which is popular among the upper class. According to Stoppa pressarna's information provider, also the children of Madeleine's friends go there. A preschool elsewhere was never an actual choice. Madeleine feels comfortable in her own neighborhood. The families belong to the absolute top in the country. They choose between three schools in town and preschool Lär is the one that is considered finest.
Among the parents are lawyers, successful entrepreneurs, journalists, artists and famous faces from the fine society in Östermalm. Several of them are multimillionaires and, accordingly, the school has strict safety practices.
Madeleine väljer lyxdagis till dottern _ Stoppa Pressarna

So sweet! Leonore seems to have so much fun with Heidi and Nicolas, he is just too cute for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom