Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas, Princess Adrienne News 1: June 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful pic! Madeleine as pretty as usual, nice outfit. Nicolas has an intensive look in his eyes. Let's wait twenty years and hearts will break!

This is beautiful image of mother and son. Nicolas is very handsome boy and its clear Madeleine enjoys motherhood.
I would like to see picture of Leonore and Nicolas together.

Nicolas is getting more and more handsome everyday! I, too, would like to see him in a picture with his sister, but I have the feeling it is quite difficult at the moment to convince Leonore to stay still for a photo! ;-)

cute picture!
i am guessing, by the looks of it, that it was taken at the private garden of the family in london.

Great picture of Maddie and Nicolas :flowers: He is a handsome little man. Hopefully they can wrangle Leonor for a pic with her brother. Happy mother's day to Maddie, she sure seems to revel in the role.:)

She is too cute. Madeleine and Christopher can be proud of her.

So sweet.:flowers: Love how they limit the demand for photos by publishing private ones on their own terms.

The both of them are sweet, but I am especially fan of Leonore's. Never forgot her dancing performance on Nicolas' christening ceremony :ROFLMAO:

As per Xenobia on the general news threads, HRH The Duchess of Gotland will make her first official visit to her province on Friday the 3rd of June the court confirms.
Kalender - Sveriges Kungahus
Her parents will be accompanying her. According to the court calendar the visit will take place in the capital -Visby, a very beautiful and unique 12th century fortified city
http://www.planetware.com/photos-large/S/sweden-gotland-visby-walls.jpg
http://www.shore2shore-excursions.com/static/media/shore2shore/excursions/images/visby-003.jpg

:previous:That's great! I really didn't expect such a fast confirmation! I can't wait to see the little darling with both her parents!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Well, this is a lovely surprise. Visby looks like a wonderful place to visit, especially during this time of the year.

Governor Cecila Schedin Seidegård has been interviewed for SVT. She has told that Leonore and her parents meet the pony, have a lunch at the governor's residence and visit Skepp & Skoj, Gotland museum's exhibition for children.
Prinsessan Leonore till Gotland _ SVT Nyheter

About the visit to Gotland tomorrow:
At 12.00 the princess couple and princess Leonore land on the Visby airport and go directly to meet Princess Leonore's Gotland pony Heidi of Gotland. She meets now her christening present for the first time.
Between 13:30 and 14:30 they eat lunch at the residence, and then they take a walk to the Gotland Museum. The walk will be the only occasion during the visit when the public is able to see the family.
At the museum they visit exhibition Skepp & Skoj, where there will be a treasure hunt and time for games and snacks.
Immediately after the visit the princess couple and princess Leonore return to the mainland.
Det kommer Leonore att göra på Gotland - Familj - Hela Gotland
Translation

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the pictures and hopefully there will be videos as well. Who know whether Leonore will behave or not :D

This will be super sweet to follow! Does anyone know if it can somehow be observed online? Just wondering if they will release videos etc.?

Gotland is a wonderful place indeed and Visby is one of my favourite places. Some tiny details about tomorrow's visit have been announced in addition to the official ones. I find it very endearing that Princess Leonore has had a chance to express what she wishes to have for lunch at the official lunch: she has requested to have meatballs. :p

I'm out for most of tomorrow but I still hope that I'll be able to see photos from this event, it sounds like it will be super cute. It will indeed be interesting to see how well little Leonore behaves, because she's quite unpredictable on that :D Gotland seems to be a very pretty province of Sweden, too. I often think the Swedish countryside looks beautiful in the summer. I've been to the north of Sweden in the winter, which was equally stunning, but the summer is on my bucket list!

I am watching the live tv by Expressen. So cute! I wonder if media will post fast-forward movies of every time little Leonore runs away ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

It isn't possible not to smile on Leonore. She is so lively, so ful of energy. So cute.

Oh my gosh, Leonore is so lively! No wonder it is difficult to rein her in :D

HelaGotland writes that Leonore was more interested to run away from her parents than about her pony Haidi. Madeleine said that Leonore has longed to meet Haidi, they are happy to be here, this is Leonore's day. Madeleine, Chris and the nanny had again and again to bring back the escape-prone princess.
Now you know what we're dealing with, said Madeleine and Chris filled in: She's a real "wild monkey". Madeleine misses riding and she was glad that Leonore got Haidi, she believes the will become good friends in the future.
BILDEXTRA_ Rymningsbenägen prinsessa kom till Gotland - Familj - Hela Gotland

Princess Madeleine punches a coin in the exhibition Skepp & Skoj at Gotland's museum.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGMZVTGv8kS/?taken-by=kungahuset

Last edited:
Yes, Leonore is a kid who apparently knos what she wants, and today she wanted to explore her territory and run. In her mind the pony can wait XD. I wonder when she will have another chance to befriend her horse though.

leonore's dress is adorable, and the countryside looks so beautiful with the sunshine on! this must have been a really nice family outing.

IMO an "offical" engagement for a two year old is a bit silly. Especially since she is low in the line of succession and probably won't have a formal role in the future. Cute girl though

Leonore is so full of energy and adventure. I don't know where the kids get the energy to run around all the time. It can be very exhausting job to look after them but enjoyable and fun too.
It was sweet of Chris to attend, this way he gets to see more of Sweden and meet people. Princess Madeleine looks more and more prettier, motherhood clearly suits her.
Luckily the weather was great, so the pictures from the meadow were so summerly and romantic.
Really nice family outing for the Duchess of Gotland :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom