Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas, Princess Adrienne News 1: June 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The surname of Princess Leonore is "Bernadotte O'Neill" ?

So we have:

Carl Gustaf
Victoria
Carl Philip
Madeleine
All without surname.

Then we have Mr Westling whom became Bernadotte-Westling.
Mr O'Neill kept his surname.

Now I see this article with a picture of an ID.
The surname of Leonore (and I suspect Nicolas) is Bernadotte O'Neill ?

The surname of Princess Leonore is "Bernadotte O'Neill" ?

So we have:

Carl Gustaf
Victoria
Carl Philip
Madeleine
All without surname.

Then we have Mr Westling whom became Bernadotte-Westling.
Mr O'Neill kept his surname.

Now I see this article with a picture of an ID.
The surname of Leonore (and I suspect Nicolas) is Bernadotte O'Neill ?

If you read that article they write that they made the passport up. Expressen made it and they don't actually know what is written on her passport. We never saw Leonore's Birth Certificate so we don't know what Surname she was given.

If you read that article they write that they made the passport up. Expressen made it and they don't actually know what is written on her passport. We never saw Leonore's Birth Certificate so we don't know what Surname she was given.

No, Expressen wrote that the name "Bernadotte O'Neill" was stated on the passport application. The image of a passport is made up.

A partial translation of the article was posted.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ril-2014-june-2015-a-36799-3.html#post1670534

Also isn't Daniel "Bernadotte," not "Bernadotte-Westling"?

Yes. His middle name is Westling.

Aw. These are beautiful!

I'm echoing everyone else's thoughts - the new photos are beautiful and also a nice surprise for me, as I wasn't expecting to see Nicolas until his christening (but having said that the SRF seem to be one of the best RFs when it comes to releasing photos, particularly of the children). He is precious - and so small!

I think Leonore is going to be quite pretty when she's older, she has lovely eyes. Resemblance wise, I never made connections between her and Chris but now I do; she looks exactly like him in the latest photo of her.

Wow, the pics are wonderful and the family looks so happy :heart:
I quite love the one with Chris and Nicolas, Chris looks every inch happy to be a father. (So do Madeleine, but we already knew this.)

Gorgeous photos, absolutely! And Chris looks sooo good in pictures!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

amazing pictures!!!!!! i was waiting for these beautiful pictures. People should stop complain about then and see how happy they are.:wub::wub::wub::wub:

I'm echoing everyone else's thoughts - the new photos are beautiful and also a nice surprise for me, as I wasn't expecting to see Nicolas until his christening (but having said that the SRF seem to be one of the best RFs when it comes to releasing photos, particularly of the children). He is precious - and so small!

I think Leonore is going to be quite pretty when she's older, she has lovely eyes. Resemblance wise, I never made connections between her and Chris but now I do; she looks exactly like him in the latest photo of her.

Same here w/Leonore, as it's also the first time I can see a resemblance to either Parent and ITA, you can see Chris now. She truly does have gorgeous eyes too. Those poor, poor boys that will be her Classmates in the Future. Those eyes have great potential to snare and bewitch and....Well...Those poor, poor boys sometime in the Future... :D ;)

Wow, the pics are wonderful and the family looks so happy :heart:

I quite love the one with Chris and Nicolas, Chris looks every inch happy to be a father. (So do Madeleine, but we already knew this.)

They truly are wonderful pictures and I also love the one of just Chris holding his little man. That is a very proud Papa there. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I always thought Leonore resembles her paternal grandmother, especially in the eyes and face shape.

Beautiful family pictures :flowers:

Finnish MTV quotes an article in Aftonbladet (it isn't at Aftonbladet's website yet)
Pilates and sushi courses - less than 2-year-old Leonore spend a luxurious life in London
Princess Leonore is a member of an ecxlusive club for children under 12 years. Purple Dragon -club is close to Chelsea Bridge. The area is well guarded by the police, guards and cameras.
The club has an own recording studio, where the children can make their own records. There is a swimming pool and a big room for plays. The toys are changed every third week. For the children there are for instance a sushi course, pilates, baby yoga and a nursery rhime course in mandarin chinese.
When the children are playing, the parents can have lunch at a Michelin star-restaurant or relax at a nail studio.
Madeleine has been seen playing with Leonore at the club. A couple tells that they were painting with watercolours. Madeleine seemed like any thirty year old woman, she run with Leonore and seemed loving and washed Leonore's hands when she stopped painting.
The club costs almost 5000 GBP a year and it has a long waiting list.
Pilatesta ja sushikursseja – alle 2-vuotias Leonore viettää luksuselämää Lontoossa - Viihde - MTV.fi

Last edited:
Finnish MTV quotes an article in Aftonbladet (it isn't at Aftonbladet's website yet)
Pilates and sushi courses - less than 2-year-old Leonore spend a luxurious life in London
Princess Leonore is a member of an ecxlusive club for children under 12 years. Purple Dragon -club is close to Chelsea Bridge. The area is well guarded by the police, guards and cameras.
The club has an own recording studio, where the children can make their own records. There is a swimming pool and a big room for plays. The toys are changed every third week. For the children there are for instance a sushi course, pilates, baby yoga and a nursery rhime course in mandarin chinese.
When the children are playing, the parents can have lunch at a Michelin star-restaurant or relax at a nail studio.
Madeleine has been seen playing with Leonore at the club. A couple tells that they were painting with watercolours. Madeleine seemed like any thirty year old woman, she run with Leonore and seemed loving and washed Leonore's hands when she stopped painting.
The club costs almost 5000 GBP a year and it has a long waiting list.
Pilatesta ja sushikursseja – alle 2-vuotias Leonore viettää luksuselämää Lontoossa - Viihde - MTV.fi

Interesting. I thought Joseph Pilates himself was against teaching Pilates to children under 12, much less infants. Or, at least, that is what I learned from my own Pilates instructor.

On a more general comment, I wonder why the Swedish press is so obsessed with private affairs of members of the SRF like Sofia's apartment in Cape Town or Madeleine's luxury life in London. It is not like any of those have been paid by Swedish public funds, is it ? I mean, what royals do with their private wealth is no one's business, unless it involves illegal or criminal acts.

My only curiosity really is to know if Chris (the "breadwinner") is paying for everything himself, or if the money is also coming from Madeleine's own private fortune, which is considerable although downplayed by her husband.

Interesting. I thought Joseph Pilates himself was against teaching Pilates to children under 12, much less infants. Or, at least, that is what I learned from my own Pilates instructor.

On a more general comment, I wonder why the Swedish press is so obsessed with private affairs of members of the SRF like Sofia's apartment in Cape Town or Madeleine's luxury life in London. It is not like any of those have been paid by Swedish public funds, is it ? I mean, what royals do with their private wealth is no one's business, unless it involves illegal or criminal acts.

My only curiosity really is to know if Chris (the "breadwinner") is paying for everything himself, or if the money is also coming from Madeleine's own private fortune, which is considerable although downplayed by her husband.
Well, since most Swedish press is very left wing they might be trying to rattle cages and insinuate that they are spending public money. I mean.. the same is done with William and Kate and WA and Maxima etc. It's to get a response from people not read up on how royal finances work. Nothing new under the sun.

Expressen tells that Madeleine and Chris have sent a card with a photo of Nicolas to those invited to the christening. The photo hasn't been published before.
On the back of the card that went out last week, Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill wrote a personal message that is written in English.
"Thank you for congratulations in connection with the the birth of our son Nicolas. We very much look forward to seeing you at the christening of Nicolas on Sunday, October 11".
The card is signed by the "Madeleine" and "Christopher".
Margareta Thorgren greets that the court does not comment on the post.
- There is nothing that the court comments.
Här är dopbilden på söta lillprins Nicolas _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation

Last edited:
:previous: That's an adorable photo - Leonore looks so grown up and I love her little jacket.

I dont like too tight pants at so small children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom