Princess Leonore, Prince Nicolas, Princess Adrienne News 1: June 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen horses and pigs but a cow is certainly a new one for me :lol: Old McDonald went to the beach EIEIO and on his trip he took his cow EIEIO....:whistling::ROFLMAO:

They are probably visiting Alvaret. They are on Öland, and there there's big pieces of land that are untouched where you can walk and drive and hang out and generally use Allemansrätten (free to roam right we have here in Sweden). And alot of farmers have cows in that area and the cows walk around. So if there is a sea where some of the cows live, then it's not that odd if they saw one :p

I'm a bit off topic, but I think Princess Madeline has a fun sense of humor and that it shows up clearly in her FB posts/pictures. It's charming, IMO. :)

Prince Nicolas is a copy of his father. He resembles Christopher O'Neill a lot. I don't see any lineaments of Madeleine and her family.

^^^ I knew that Madeleine would also sooner or later release a photo of her kids for the fall time!

^^^ I knew that Madeleine would also sooner or later release a photo of her kids for the fall time!

Madeleine definitely enjoys the spotlight and having herself and her kids being awarded full royal status even though they are only 6th, 7th and 8th respectively in the line of succession. It is ironic how she wants to have a private life with her family in London and be a glamorous princess when it suits her.

She uses her facebook page to promote the work she is doing for her charity. Right below that post is the post on her article in time magazine about child sexual abuse.

Madeleine definitely enjoys the spotlight and having herself and her kids being awarded full royal status even though they are only 6th, 7th and 8th respectively in the line of succession. It is ironic how she wants to have a private life with her family in London and be a glamorous princess when it suits her.

that is the view that many people take on madeleine. i also find it somewhat confusing.... :ermm:

my guess is that the pictures she publishes of leonore and nicholas in the gardens are taken in their private (probably communal, as they all are in her area of london) garden that comes with their house in london for the use of their residents. who knows, maybe it is her way of allowing her kids to have some privacy, as if she publishes pictures the papparazzi will leave her alone. yet again, i doubt most people in london know who she is so they probably can leave a fairly private life.

I doubt that the paparazzi in London would even bother with Madeleine's kids. There are so many more people in London that would bring more money for their photos.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I only partly agree with you here. I think Madeleine enjoys glam events as she has always been used to it.Fair enough. The issue of the titles of her kids is a totally different matter, which should not be discussed here, and of which I have my own opinion. I think that she is doing what other royals are doing in regards of giving photos of her children: rather than being papped or having her kinds's pics taken unwanted, she prefers to release some pics on her own. I can't blame her, and I think this the best controlled manner to expose her children, without being harrassed by paparazzis. If she can do so by using facebook, why not?
I agree with you on her "having the cake and eating it too", but I also think that it would be difficult to find a better solution as the things stand right now, particularly as they have been since her wedding.

I only partly agree with you here. I think Madeleine enjoys glam events as she has always been used to it.Fair enough. The issue of the titles of her kids is a totally different matter, which should not be discussed here, and of which I have my own opinion. I think that she is doing what other royals are doing in regards of giving photos of her children: rather than being papped or having her kinds's pics taken unwanted, she prefers to release some pics on her own. I can't blame her, and I think this the best controlled manner to expose her children, without being harrassed by paparazzis. If she can do so by using facebook, why not?
I agree with you on her "having the cake and eating it too", but I also think that it would be difficult to find a better solution as the things stand right now, particularly as they have been since her wedding.

Is there any evidence that the paparazzi are out there to take pictures of Nicolas and Leonore, or that they even bother about them ? I don't think so.

Releasing photos of your children is a common practice for senior royals, but it is not so common for collateral branches of the current royal families. The Danish royal court releases pictures of Joachim's children, but, elsewhere, we don't get frequent pictures of Constantijn's kids, or Laurent's, or even of Edward's and Sophie's. Granted that Carl Philip and Sofia also release pictures of their son, but at least Carl Philip lives in Sweden and seems to be taking up more official royal engagements than his younger sister. The contradiction in my opinion is that the O'Neill family is supposed to be a private family, but Madeleine still wants her children not only to be treated as full members of the Royal House, but also to be public figures in line with their cousins.

Last edited:
Is there any evidence that the paparazzi are out there to take pictures of Nicolas and Leonore, or that they even bother about them ? I don't think so.

Releasing photos of your children is a common practice for senior royals, but it is not so common for collateral branches of the current royal families. The Danish royal court releases pictures of Joachim's children, but, elsewhere, we don't get frequent pictures of Constantijn's kids, or Laurent's, or even of Edward's and Sophie's. Granted that Carl Philip and Sofia also release pictures of their son, but at least Carl Philip lives in Sweden and seems to taking up more official royal engagements than his younger sister. The contradiction in my opinion is that the O'Neill family is supposed to be a private family, but Madeleine still wants her children not only to be treated as full members of the Royal House, but also to be public figures in line with their cousins.

First question: I would not underestimate the paps, if that the correct phrasing.When Madeleine was pregnant (and even after) with Leonore, there was a photo of her out and about almost every week. Granted, it was not London, but New York, still. And don't forget the shots of her kids while on holiday.

The bolded part made me laugh. Is Carl philip really working so much more than his sister? He seems to have changed his schedule only after he got married, and quite slightly imo, if you take away the joint engagements
with his wife. Plus, he is higher that Madeleine in the royal sucession order.

About royal life versus private one, I agree with you. I think the matter is much more complicated since they family seems "split" in two. On one hand, we have Madeleine, a princess in her own right,; on the other, a man who rejected a title, and thus, a private person. How should things be sorted out? I'll give my humble opinion here: Madeleine and Chris should have thought about a solution before getting married, and before having children. Now, they both are trying to compromise, but it isn't working so great. But, I'll repeat, this belongs to another thread.

Last edited:
First question: I would not underestimate the paps, if that the correct phrasing.When Madeleine was pregnant (and even after) with Leonore, there was a photo of her out and about almost every week. Granted, it was not London, but New York, still. And don't forget the shots of her kids while on holiday.

I know for a fact that there are paparazzi out there looking for them on a regular basis in London.

for the royal fans who are also Game of thrones watchers, i thought you may enjoy hearing that gotland may be chosen as a filming destination. as you all know gotland is leonore's duchy. the article below mentions how other filming locations have turned into tourist destinations, so GOT filming in gotland may help with the duchy's economy if chosen.

HBO considering filming Game of Thrones in Gotland, Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom