The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-29-2015, 07:53 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Princess Madeleine of Sweden shares photos featuring her children Leonore and Nicolas | Daily Mail Online

Old 09-18-2015, 04:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Finnish MTV quotes an article in Aftonbladet (it isn't at Aftonbladet's website yet)
Pilates and sushi courses - less than 2-year-old Leonore spend a luxurious life in London
Princess Leonore is a member of an ecxlusive club for children under 12 years. Purple Dragon -club is close to Chelsea Bridge. The area is well guarded by the police, guards and cameras.
The club has an own recording studio, where the children can make their own records. There is a swimming pool and a big room for plays. The toys are changed every third week. For the children there are for instance a sushi course, pilates, baby yoga and a nursery rhime course in mandarin chinese.
When the children are playing, the parents can have lunch at a Michelin star-restaurant or relax at a nail studio.
Madeleine has been seen playing with Leonore at the club. A couple tells that they were painting with watercolours. Madeleine seemed like any thirty year old woman, she run with Leonore and seemed loving and washed Leonore's hands when she stopped painting.
The club costs almost 5000 GBP a year and it has a long waiting list.
Pilatesta ja sushikursseja – alle 2-vuotias Leonore viettää luksuselämää Lontoossa - Viihde - MTV.fi

Old 09-18-2015, 07:52 AM
Majesty

yikes! Cetainly an esclusive lifestyle!
Old 09-18-2015, 08:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Finnish MTV quotes an article in Aftonbladet (it isn't at Aftonbladet's website yet)
Pilates and sushi courses - less than 2-year-old Leonore spend a luxurious life in London
Princess Leonore is a member of an ecxlusive club for children under 12 years. Purple Dragon -club is close to Chelsea Bridge. The area is well guarded by the police, guards and cameras.
The club has an own recording studio, where the children can make their own records. There is a swimming pool and a big room for plays. The toys are changed every third week. For the children there are for instance a sushi course, pilates, baby yoga and a nursery rhime course in mandarin chinese.
When the children are playing, the parents can have lunch at a Michelin star-restaurant or relax at a nail studio.
Madeleine has been seen playing with Leonore at the club. A couple tells that they were painting with watercolours. Madeleine seemed like any thirty year old woman, she run with Leonore and seemed loving and washed Leonore's hands when she stopped painting.
The club costs almost 5000 GBP a year and it has a long waiting list.
Pilatesta ja sushikursseja – alle 2-vuotias Leonore viettää luksuselämää Lontoossa - Viihde - MTV.fi

Interesting. I thought Joseph Pilates himself was against teaching Pilates to children under 12, much less infants. Or, at least, that is what I learned from my own Pilates instructor.

On a more general comment, I wonder why the Swedish press is so obsessed with private affairs of members of the SRF like Sofia's apartment in Cape Town or Madeleine's luxury life in London. It is not like any of those have been paid by Swedish public funds, is it ? I mean, what royals do with their private wealth is no one's business, unless it involves illegal or criminal acts.

My only curiosity really is to know if Chris (the "breadwinner") is paying for everything himself, or if the money is also coming from Madeleine's own private fortune, which is considerable although downplayed by her husband.
Old 09-18-2015, 09:04 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
Interesting. I thought Joseph Pilates himself was against teaching Pilates to children under 12, much less infants. Or, at least, that is what I learned from my own Pilates instructor.

On a more general comment, I wonder why the Swedish press is so obsessed with private affairs of members of the SRF like Sofia's apartment in Cape Town or Madeleine's luxury life in London. It is not like any of those have been paid by Swedish public funds, is it ? I mean, what royals do with their private wealth is no one's business, unless it involves illegal or criminal acts.

My only curiosity really is to know if Chris (the "breadwinner") is paying for everything himself, or if the money is also coming from Madeleine's own private fortune, which is considerable although downplayed by her husband.
Well, since most Swedish press is very left wing they might be trying to rattle cages and insinuate that they are spending public money. I mean.. the same is done with William and Kate and WA and Maxima etc. It's to get a response from people not read up on how royal finances work. Nothing new under the sun.
Old 09-27-2015, 12:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Bunte about Leonore and the Purple Dragon Club
Madeleine von Schweden _ In diesem Luxus-Kinderclub ist Leonore Königin! _ BUNTE.de
Old 10-01-2015, 02:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

Expressen tells that Madeleine and Chris have sent a card with a photo of Nicolas to those invited to the christening. The photo hasn't been published before.
On the back of the card that went out last week, Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill wrote a personal message that is written in English.
"Thank you for congratulations in connection with the the birth of our son Nicolas. We very much look forward to seeing you at the christening of Nicolas on Sunday, October 11".
The card is signed by the "Madeleine" and "Christopher".
Margareta Thorgren greets that the court does not comment on the post.
- There is nothing that the court comments.
Här är dopbilden på söta lillprins Nicolas _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Translation
Old 10-06-2015, 10:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine put a new photo of Leonore to her Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/PrincessMad...type=3&theater
Old 10-06-2015, 11:02 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That's an adorable photo - Leonore looks so grown up and I love her little jacket.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-06-2015, 12:00 PM
Commoner

I dont like too tight pants at so small children.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirilschatz View Post
I dont like too tight pants at so small children.
I was thinking the same. I think kids should dress like kids and dress in clothes where they can move and explore....
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

An adorable little Princess. Cute picture.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:35 PM
Heir Apparent

She is a little treasure. I am really looking forward to sunday.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
I was thinking the same. I think kids should dress like kids and dress in clothes where they can move and explore....
Those pants are probably very comfortable. They're usually leggings looking like jeans.
Old 10-07-2015, 06:28 AM
Majesty

And Leonore is just at that age to assert her own preferences and demand to wear them until they fall to pieces. Perhaps it's her choice.

A friend's little girl insisted on wearing her bubblegum pink gumboots everywhere, ever day. Fortunately, she had a growth spurt and they grew too tight, but they were only fit for the rubbish bin by then!
Old 10-11-2015, 03:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Nicolas at the court website
H.R.H. Prince Nicolas - Sveriges Kungahus
Old 10-14-2015, 03:41 AM
Courtier

Prince Nicolas's coat of arms have been published:
Monogram och vapensköld - Sveriges Kungahus

NB he's the first royal of his generation to awarded the collar of the Royal order of the Seraphim
Old 10-14-2015, 05:13 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Brockdorf View Post
Prince Nicolas's coat of arms have been published:
Monogram och vapensköld - Sveriges Kungahus

NB he's the first royal of his generation to awarded the collar of the Royal order of the Seraphim
I saw the picture and I noticed the collar. I take it that the male royals (knights) get the collar and the female royals (members) get the sash around their coats of arms.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
I saw the picture and I noticed the collar. I take it that the male royals (knights) get the collar and the female royals (members) get the sash around their coats of arms.
Victoria's coat of arms has the collar. I haven't checked the other women's.
Old 10-14-2015, 07:06 AM
Royal Highness

Leonore and Nicholas are oth beautiful children. I loved her photo with the White jacket. She seemed comfortable enough walking around the park.