The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 11-27-2014, 03:25 PM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 5,686
That's indeed a beautiful portrait! It looks like it was done by a professional photographer...

I know Chris is a private person but I wonder why we don't see many pics of him on Madeleine's page... I gues it might be his wish
__________________

__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-27-2014, 03:40 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 22,502
HQ version can be loaded from the court's website. The photo is taken by photographer Ewa-Marie Rundquist.
Pressbilder Prinsessparet - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-27-2014, 08:26 PM
hkittybaby's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: london, United Kingdom
Posts: 890
Leonore is so cute... And Madeleine looks beautiful
__________________
“Yes, well, I really hope I can make a difference, even in the smallest way. I am looking forward to helping as much as I can.”
Catherine Middleton
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-27-2014, 10:11 PM
julliette's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 2,290
Oh no, the bow's disease has infected Madeleine too...

Anyway, it's really a wonderful photo.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-28-2014, 01:00 AM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 6,469
I like bows on a little girl, I think they are adorable.

Especially if she has very short hair, otherwise she'd look like a boy!
__________________
"Be who God intended you to be, and you will set the world on fire" St. Catherine of Siena
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-28-2014, 02:03 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 22,317
That is a lovely picture but the background reminds me of a school year picture and it's also missing Chris.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-28-2014, 07:06 AM
Carminha Stalker's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 1,742
The picture is super.Two beauties.I love the bow on Leonore´s hair.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-28-2014, 07:16 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 11,557
Not a fan of the bow. Very often Daniel is absent of photos of Estelle, its only her and her mother, it seems to be the same with Madde, its her and Leonore without Chris.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-28-2014, 08:35 AM
MarNoe's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Utah, United States
Posts: 720
At least Estelle and Leonore have hair. I was almost bald til I was 3 months old and my mother taped bows to my head!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-29-2014, 11:28 AM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,660
The new photos are adorable, though I do agree with dazzling that the background is similar to that of school photos. Perhaps it was taken in a studio where school photos are also taken (though usually school photos are taken at school). That aside, Leonore is a beautiful baby and reminds me a lot of Victoria and her cousin Estelle. I don't see much resemblance to Chris at all.

Her bow is a little unnecessary, but I think bows look fine on Estelle now because she has more hair, and once Leonore has more hair, they will look fine on her too. It would be interesting to see an ID of Leonore's outfit, as I saw some shoes similar to hers in Fortnum and Mason, when I was shopping for gifts for little family members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Not a fan of the bow. Very often Daniel is absent of photos of Estelle, its only her and her mother, it seems to be the same with Madde, its her and Leonore without Chris.
Daniel has actually been in more photos with Victoria and Estelle than Chris has with Madeleine and Leonore. Daniel features in most of the official photographs with Estelle and Victoria, such as the Christmas photographs and the photographs taken in connection with Estelle's first and second birthdays. He has also been seen with Victoria and Estelle on a number of other occasions, such as a tennis match and Estelle's first day of preschool. So far IIRC, Chris has only featured in Leonore's christening photos and a few paparazzi photos of the family on holiday, which I think is rather strange.
__________________
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone". Audrey Hepburn

*
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-29-2014, 05:10 PM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 11,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Daniel has actually been in more photos with Victoria and Estelle than Chris has with Madeleine and Leonore. Daniel features in most of the official photographs with Estelle and Victoria, such as the Christmas photographs and the photographs taken in connection with Estelle's first and second birthdays. He has also been seen with Victoria and Estelle on a number of other occasions, such as a tennis match and Estelle's first day of preschool. So far IIRC, Chris has only featured in Leonore's christening photos and a few paparazzi photos of the family on holiday, which I think is rather strange.
There have been much more shots with Estelle, she is already almost 3 years and she is far more important than Leonore. It's part of the deal to publish regular pictures. Having said that, I remember at least one shooting in Haga Park where Daniel was missing, it only focused on Victoria and Estelle what is kind of unusual for a CP family.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OaHZ_EHMIC...ia=estelle.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4sE6_YmoA9...ia+Estelle.jpg

Chris is a private person, maybe for that reason he doesnt want to be included in such pictures.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-30-2014, 10:42 AM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
There have been much more shots with Estelle, she is already almost 3 years and she is far more important than Leonore. It's part of the deal to publish regular pictures. Having said that, I remember at least one shooting in Haga Park where Daniel was missing, it only focused on Victoria and Estelle what is kind of unusual for a CP family.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OaHZ_EHMIC...ia=estelle.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4sE6_YmoA9...ia+Estelle.jpg
That's a good point. I didn't think about that when I was typing my post. It will be interesting to see if Chris appears in Aret Med Kungafamiljen, I'm guessing that there will be clips of Leonore's christening featuring Chris, but I meant in other occasions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Chris is a private person, maybe for that reason he doesnt want to be included in such pictures.
I understand that Chris is a private person. But, I find it strange that he can attend some galas and events with the RF such as National Day, but can't pose for a family photo. If he was a private person, wouldn't he not attend very public events such as National Day, where there's a 50/50 chance he will be photographed?
__________________
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone". Audrey Hepburn

*
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
That's a good point. I didn't think about that when I was typing my post. It will be interesting to see if Chris appears in Aret Med Kungafamiljen, I'm guessing that there will be clips of Leonore's christening featuring Chris, but I meant in other occasions.



I understand that Chris is a private person. But, I find it strange that he can attend some galas and events with the RF such as National Day, but can't pose for a family photo. If he was a private person, wouldn't he not attend very public events such as National Day, where there's a 50/50 chance he will be photographed?
When Madde posted a photo of her and Chris at the Global Citizens Festival, there are people commented on hating Chris, saying things like he has been drinking too much and also about him smoking...

Madde knows that she can't control what people say about her husband but she can control what to post in her facebook. I think for now she just stops posting any pics of Chris.

There are people who do not like Madde but there are also people who miss their Princess and would love to see her and Leonore so maybe she and Chris or the RF decides that its best to post this recent pic without Chris.

I think they had taken some family photos in the studio that day and they picked that one which many people would love to see.

(My first post here. Do I make sense)
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-30-2014, 01:06 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Pittsburgh, United States
Posts: 1,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleigh View Post
There are people who do not like Madde but there are also people who miss their Princess and would love to see her and Leonore so maybe she and Chris or the RF decides that its best to post this recent pic without Chris.
Leonore will have to move back permanently to Sweden by the time she begins grade school or else she will be stripped of her title and place in the line of succession to the Swedish throne. I don't think Princess Madeleine would like that to happen. If, however, Chris insists on living in the United States as I believe he will, Madeleine will have to make a choice. I may be completely wrong, but, I think the prospects for this marriage are not good as Madeleine's current "double life" as Mrs O'Neill and Princess of Sweden cannot go on indefinitely.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 11,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
Leonore will have to move back permanently to Sweden by the time she begins grade school or else she will be stripped of her title and place in the line of succession to the Swedish throne. I don't think Princess Madeleine would like that to happen. If, however, Chris insists on living in the United States as I believe he will, Madeleine will have to make a choice. I may be completely wrong, but, I think the prospects for this marriage are not good as Madeleine's current "double life" as Mrs O'Neill and Princess of Sweden cannot go on indefinitely.
For that reason I believe they will move to London. At the time when Leonore has to be based in Sweden, Chris can 'escape' to London what is way easier than NY.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-30-2014, 03:48 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: St Thomas, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
Leonore will have to move back permanently to Sweden by the time she begins grade school or else she will be stripped of her title and place in the line of succession to the Swedish throne.
Succession, yes. Title, not necessarily.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 6,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleigh View Post
When Madde posted a photo of her and Chris at the Global Citizens Festival, there are people commented on hating Chris, saying things like he has been drinking too much and also about him smoking...

Madde knows that she can't control what people say about her husband but she can control what to post in her facebook. I think for now she just stops posting any pics of Chris.

There are people who do not like Madde but there are also people who miss their Princess and would love to see her and Leonore so maybe she and Chris or the RF decides that its best to post this recent pic without Chris.

I think they had taken some family photos in the studio that day and they picked that one which many people would love to see.

(My first post here. Do I make sense)
Hi Ashleigh, and welcome to TRF. Your post makes perfect sense. I would not like anonymous people ragging online about my husband and the father of my child. I don't blame Madeleine for not posting any more pictures.
__________________
"Be who God intended you to be, and you will set the world on fire" St. Catherine of Siena
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-30-2014, 04:27 PM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 5,686
Madeleine has even cancelled her congratulations post on her brother's wedding and I guess it is because of the comments and Sofia's porno pic links... I can understand that she doesnt want too much fuss and a bit of control
__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-02-2014, 06:12 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 22,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleigh View Post
When Madde posted a photo of her and Chris at the Global Citizens Festival, there are people commented on hating Chris, saying things like he has been drinking too much and also about him smoking...

Madde knows that she can't control what people say about her husband but she can control what to post in her facebook. I think for now she just stops posting any pics of Chris.
It is not just people in internet commenting Chris' weight, gossip magazine Hänt Extra writes in this weeks issue that Chris had gained some "dad weight" -"too much princess cake, Chris?" and thinks that he has to redo his white tie on the Nobel ceremonies to fit in. Stoppa pressarna quotes the article.
Chris O'Neill mobbas för sin vikt Stoppa Pressarna

I wonder if the court reacts to this article.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-02-2014, 06:21 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 11,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
It is not just people in internet commenting Chris' weight, gossip magazine Hänt Extra writes in this weeks issue that Chris had gained some "dad weight" -"too much princess cake, Chris?" and thinks that he has to redo his white tie on the Nobel ceremonies to fit in. Stoppa pressarna quotes the article.
Chris O'Neill mobbas för sin vikt Stoppa Pressarna

I wonder if the court reacts to this article.
i hope not. its something royals have to take into their stride imo without complaining.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eloise, Claus-Casimir and Leonore, News and Pictures Part 1: July 2003 - Alexandria Prince Constantijn, Princess Laurentien and Family 147 01-29-2016 08:17 AM
General News about Madeleine, Chris, and Leonore, Part 1: April 2014 - June 2015 JessRulz Current Events Archive 584 06-17-2015 05:26 PM
Princess Louise, Prince Aymeric and Prince Nicolas News and Pictures Part 2 Empress Prince Laurent, Princess Claire and Family 74 08-13-2013 05:26 AM
Juan Valentín,Pablo Nicolás,Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News Part 1: June '03-June '07 Josefine Current Events Archive 316 06-09-2007 12:11 AM
Princess Louise and Princes Nicolas and Aymeric - News and Pictures 1 Alexandria Current Events Archive 195 04-23-2007 01:08 AM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit british baby names catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king carl gustaf's birthday king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess charlene fashion princess madeleine princess madeleine eveningwear princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania evening dresses replica royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises