The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 01-13-2011, 10:51 PM
Catharina's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Posts: 539
Press Reports About Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

Expressen promises to publish some pictures of Princess Madeleine in the morning. The article claims that "everyone" is talking about the photos and that they are supposedly about her new love interest in NY. We'll see...

Expressen ensam om Madde-bilderna - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje

Google Translate
__________________

__________________
  #2  
Old 01-14-2011, 01:49 AM
doric44's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: toronto, Canada
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post
Expressen promises to publish some pictures of Princess Madeleine in the morning. The article claims that "everyone" is talking about the photos and that they are supposedly about her new love interest in NY. We'll see...

Expressen ensam om Madde-bilderna - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje

Google Translate
interesting video and little article it looks like she is meeting some guy at the bar there. but i think its naive to think she hasn't been dating in NYC its a big city with alot of eligible guys good for her
__________________

__________________
  #3  
Old 01-14-2011, 03:40 AM
Bine221's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 861
Hmmmm, she really deserves a new love after this "annus horribilis" for her. But I have had a look at the video: what exactly is the special something on this video? She stroke his arm..... ok. This is not yet the proof for endless love, it could be a good friend, too.....
So she´having a good time! But new love? I am not yet convinced, I need more "proofs" here.
BYe bine
__________________
  #4  
Old 01-14-2011, 07:11 AM
Iva's Avatar
Iva Iva is offline
Courtier
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: -, Slovakia
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
Hmmmm, she really deserves a new love after this "annus horribilis" for her. But I have had a look at the video: what exactly is the special something on this video? She stroke his arm..... ok. This is not yet the proof for endless love, it could be a good friend, too.....
So she´having a good time! But new love? I am not yet convinced, I need more "proofs" here.
BYe bine
Well that were exactly my thoughs after seeing the video. It looks more like a good friend then a new boyfriend. But you never know where a friendship can lead...
__________________
  #5  
Old 01-15-2011, 09:11 AM
mattep74's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vasteras, Sweden
Posts: 456
In todays Aftonbladet they say something about Madde dating a stock-broker called Chris.

Also, they gave the name of the restaurant today, Boathouse in Central park NY and had their US correspondent sit in the same chair as Madeleine.


Have anyone been there? I checked it out online, but the menu didnt have prizes
__________________
-------------------------------------------------
"My feelings are all over the place." Prince Daniel express his feelings after announcing the birth of his daughter Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary
  #6  
Old 01-15-2011, 04:02 PM
marine2109's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Magdalena of Sweden, is excited again?
Magdalena de Suecia, ¿ilusionada de nuevo?

Google Google Translate
__________________
  #7  
Old 01-15-2011, 06:43 PM
Torresita's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Posts: 23
Magdalena? There is a new princess in Sweden?
This shouldn't happen I think.. Publishing on internet, they can take a look at least on Google or Wiki before posting that or what..
PS in the translation by Google is Madeleine of Sweden.. At least Google knows..

I hope she has nothing to do with Stavros. She deserves someone else.. He seems to me like a playboy..
__________________
  #8  
Old 01-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Iva's Avatar
Iva Iva is offline
Courtier
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: -, Slovakia
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torresita View Post
Magdalena? There is a new princess in Sweden?
This shouldn't happen I think.. Publishing on internet, they can take a look at least on Google or Wiki before posting that or what..
PS in the translation by Google is Madeleine of Sweden.. At least Google knows..
Magdalena is spanish form of Madeleine, they've just translated her name to spanish, therefore google translate gives the right form of the name. Hola is doing it regulary...
__________________
  #9  
Old 01-15-2011, 11:18 PM
CrownPrincess5's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Beverly Hills, California, United States
Posts: 2,542
Can somebody post the video again?
I can't seem to view it.
__________________
I don't dream at night, I dream all day. I dream for a living.
-Steven Spielberg
  #10  
Old 01-15-2011, 11:56 PM
doric44's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: toronto, Canada
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torresita View Post
Magdalena? There is a new princess in Sweden?
This shouldn't happen I think.. Publishing on internet, they can take a look at least on Google or Wiki before posting that or what..
PS in the translation by Google is Madeleine of Sweden.. At least Google knows..

I hope she has nothing to do with Stavros. She deserves someone else.. He seems to me like a playboy..

frankly i dont think it is he has been dating an Australian model jess hart ...this guy is most likely some stock broker from long island . who has no idea he has been going on dates with a princess ...

well that would be funny if thats how it is. maybe all he knows is that she is Madeleine from Sweden in NY working for the world childhood foundation
__________________
  #11  
Old 01-16-2011, 03:36 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Turku, Finland
Posts: 13,999
A photo of the man in Madeleine´s life:
According to Expressen´s sources, the man is Christopher O´Neill, 36-year old vice president of a finance company. They have been dating for a while, but according to Madeleine´s friends, she is still single, at least officially.
"Madeleine är fortfarande singel" - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate

And Aftonbladet tells the same.
Maddes nye kille - Chris | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
__________________
  #12  
Old 01-16-2011, 05:33 AM
Torresita's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post
Magdalena is spanish form of Madeleine, they've just translated her name to spanish, therefore google translate gives the right form of the name. Hola is doing it regulary...
Really? Sorry, my mistake.
I'm just very happy that our beloved Slovak newspapers haven't found it out yet. They translate lots of names and sometimes you don't know who are they talking about..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
A photo of the man in Madeleine´s life:
According to Expressen´s sources, the man is Christopher O´Neill, 36-year old vice president of a finance company. They have been dating for a while, but according to Madeleine´s friends, she is still single, at least officially.
"Madeleine är fortfarande singel" - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate

And Aftonbladet tells the same.
Maddes nye kille - Chris | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
Does he even know that he is dating a princess?
Seems to be nice guy..
__________________
  #13  
Old 01-16-2011, 05:46 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 16,931
I can't see him not knowing who she is, and if she hasn't told him who she is then that's kinda manipulative.
I'm glad she's dating again, just wish she would come home and do her job.
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #14  
Old 01-16-2011, 07:32 AM
mattep74's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vasteras, Sweden
Posts: 456
Mabye Madeleine hasnt told him that she is a princess to see if its her he is intressted in or her title. If there is something going on between them then this is someone that is used to official functions and the life in the spotlight from the story in todays Expressen.

Maybe Madeleine should avoid that place for a while now:)
__________________
-------------------------------------------------
"My feelings are all over the place." Prince Daniel express his feelings after announcing the birth of his daughter Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary
  #15  
Old 01-16-2011, 09:20 AM
Britters's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DC, United States
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattep74 View Post
Also, they gave the name of the restaurant today, Boathouse in Central park NY and had their US correspondent sit in the same chair as Madeleine.


Have anyone been there? I checked it out online, but the menu didnt have prizes
Most entrees will run you $20-50 USD, I would say. It's a beautiful location, and the food is delicious. Many go for the bar and views of the lake, especially, IMO, during the winter when you can see everything in it's beautiful snow covered glory.
__________________
Have you ever wished on a star? It's a magic everyone needs to experience!
  #16  
Old 01-17-2011, 06:43 AM
biboquinhas's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Posts: 2,983
boathouse in central park I have been there during christmas holidays, there were just a few people there outside having a coffee, people that were wlaking there dogs, it is a very cosy house rigth in the meadle of central park...were you can hear the birds and see lots and lots of white snow!!
__________________
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE provides food for an animal in a shelter or sanctuary. Feed an animal in need, click for free.http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
  #17  
Old 01-17-2011, 08:46 AM
emmalisa's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: _, Finland
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I can't see him not knowing who she is, and if she hasn't told him who she is then that's kinda manipulative.
I'm glad she's dating again, just wish she would come home and do her job.
I agree. I think it would be naiive to assume that he didn't know who Madeleine is.
I think he knows exactly who she is.
__________________
  #18  
Old 01-17-2011, 09:35 AM
KitKat2006's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oldenburg, Germany
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmalisa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I can't see him not knowing who she is, and if she hasn't told him who she is then that's kinda manipulative.
I'm glad she's dating again, just wish she would come home and do her job.
I agree. I think it would be naiive to assume that he didn't know who Madeleine is.
I think he knows exactly who she is.
Sorry, but I disagree. Not everyone is so much into royals that he (or she) recognizes them everywhere. So it could be possible that he really doesn't know who she is (the same happened with Mary and Frederik 10 years ago).

And I also don't think it's manipulativ that she maybe hasn't told him who she is. Maybe she just wants to be completely normal and not a big royal and just wants to know if he's really interested in her. Couldn't blame her.
__________________
  #19  
Old 01-17-2011, 09:50 AM
NotAPretender's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: WPB FL/Muttontown NY, United States
Posts: 858
The NY Post has picked up the story:

Downtown money man is Swedish dish's Prince Charming - NYPOST.com

The Boathouse in NYC is actually very nice; if you would like to see it in film, check into "When Harry Met Sally." It is where Meg Ryan has lunch with her friends and tells them that she has broken up with her long-time boyfriend.
__________________
"Me, your Highness? On the whole, I wish I'd stayed in Tunbridge Wells"
  #20  
Old 01-17-2011, 10:47 AM
dbarn67's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BROOKLYN, United States
Posts: 3,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat2006 View Post
Sorry, but I disagree. Not everyone is so much into royals that he (or she) recognizes them everywhere. So it could be possible that he really doesn't know who she is (the same happened with Mary and Frederik 10 years ago).

And I also don't think it's manipulativ that she maybe hasn't told him who she is. Maybe she just wants to be completely normal and not a big royal and just wants to know if he's really interested in her. Couldn't blame her.
I agree, unless one is really into royalty (not just British royalty which is what's mostly reported on in the US) one wouldn't just recognize Princess Madeleine upon meeting her. Now, I don't believe that he'd be totally in the dark about her identity for long.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
chris o'neill, princess madeleine


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Madeleine, Current Events - Part 8 (May 2010-June 2012) Marengo Current Events Archive 843 06-13-2012 04:55 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth birthday bourbon-parma camilla chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria danish royals engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hohenzollern infanta elena king abdullah king abdullah ii king albert ii king carl xvi gustav king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander norway palace picture thread pom pregnancy prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince frederik prince henrik prince joachim prince laurent princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess annette princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marie princess marilene princess mary princess maxima queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sheikh state visit wedding willem-alexander william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]