Pre-Wedding Information for Madeleine and Chris

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So bummed out that I won't be able to watch it live:(

Last edited:
Do too little and she'd be accused of wasting the tax payers' money. Take on too much and she'd be accused of trying to upstage the sainted, (but much less photogenic), Victoria and Daniel.

And how Madeleine could upstage Victoria and Daniel? She may be photogenic, but she doesn't have charisma like Victoria, and not close contact with people of Sweden like both Victoria and Daniel have. But there would still be a lot of work to do in Sweden for Madeleine.

I don't know why people think Victoria and Maddie aren't close. Maddie lives in New York there are phone and they can skype and see and talk to each other which I am sure they do. You don't have to live in the same country to be close .

I am coming a bit late^_^ Somebody can tell me who are the royals who are attending?

Last edited:
I am coming a bit late^_^ Somebody can tell me who are the royals who are attending?
The highest ranking besides family: the heirs+spouses of Norway, Denmark and Luxembourg, Charlene of Monaco.

it looks like the first guests started to arrive!

it also looks like a great sunny day in stockholm. they chose their date well!

wow, that's early to go for hairdo and make up! i wonder how well it will last until the actual ceremony (and well past the night as i am sure the celebrations will continue til late!)

Last edited:
Live isn't fair: the blokes enjoying themselves in the sunshine, while the ladies are probably toyling away with their makeup and hairdos.

[/url]
:previous: That's wha I've been saying to myself before every single wedding. My mother loves the whole hairdresser and make-up trip, but it's hell for me every time. And every time I protest it's the same atguement: "What will people say?" :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, back on the topic. ZDF will start their broadcast in about an hour.

I wonder how the paparazzi's were able to find her so quickly :whistling:. Anyway, this means that the stories that she would be a bridal attendant are untrue.

Madeleine said already in February that she will not have bridesmaids, just bridal children. There have been stories at the press that Madeleine wanted to have her best friends as bridesmaids, but after Sofia wanted to be a bridesmaid, Madeleine decided that there will not be any bridesmaids.

Wedding coordinator Håkan Pettersson and Annika Sönnerberg from the press department ready for the day
http://media.shootitlive.com/CXLhPBdopnx7kb0DJ2ovLRWK5QR/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1020

:previous: That's wha I've been saying to myself before every single wedding. My mother loves the whole hairdresser and make-up trip, but it's hell for me every time. And every time I protest it's the same atguement: "What will people say?" :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, back on the topic. ZDF will start their broadcast in about an hour.
Hehe, I forgot that many women enjoy the hairdressing Routine. And for good tiara hair that's absolutely necessary. And I clearly can't wait to see the first tiaras coming down the red carpet along with their wearers. (You may think that I've got my priorities wrong, and I even might agree, :ROFLMAO:)

Was Khaliya Aga Khan at wedding? I didn't see her pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom