The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 06:43 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
An updated list from aftonbladet, they claim that princess Charlene will also attend the wedding, on her own:

Här är gästlistan till bröllopet | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet
Interesting,we might get a Charléne in a tiara photo or 2 if its true.

No one from Belgium,Netherlands or Spain.

Old 06-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Madeleine's and Chris' children can also have Bernadotte as their last name, at least according to the swedish laws.

According to Expressen, the cortege route is 2 kilometers long, at Victoria's and Daniel's wedding it was 6,8 kilometers.

The Swedish Republican Association about Madeleine's wedding
Om Madeleine Bernadottes bröllop - Republikanska föreningen
Translation

According to Expressen's sources, Madeleine snobs the Swedish fashion houses and has chosen a wedding dress from Valentino.
This spring Madeleine turned to her best girlfriends - Louise Gottlieb, Emma Pernald, Katarina von Horn, Ellen Dinkelspiel and Charlotte Cederlund for help with the choice. Her friends have, reportedly to Expressen, been in both Milan and Paris for work on dress and representatives from Valentino have been in Stockholm. According to Expressen's knowledge the future sister in law Sofia Hellqvist is the only one in the circle of Madeleine who had not been involved in the process.
Madeleine's future mother in law, Chris's mother Eva O'Neill wore a dress by Valentino at the banns.
Madeleine har valt klänning till bröllopet Prinsessbröllopet Madde & Chris Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation
The names will be just like the family names as used in the Magnusson family,Princess Christina is known just as well as Mrs. Tord Magnusson and no further pump and ado for nothing..

On another note...there's something about the groom that makes me think we will see a change in partners within the next 5 years..he isn't,well...kosher...I don't trust him at all...Jonas was freeloader on the RF's expense..but this one is a sad choice too..Sorry Madde,I hope I am to be proved wrong...

Old 06-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
On another note...there's something about the groom that makes me think we will see a change in partners within the next 5 years..he isn't,well...kosher...I don't trust him at all...Jponas was freeloader on the RF's expense..but this one is a sad choice too..Sorry Madde,I hope I am to be proved wrong...
Well, lucien, you are not the only one. I think so too, and so many people in different forums and message boards all over the world.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Well, lucien, you are not the only one. I think so too, and so many people in different forums and message boards all over the world.
Oh thank goodness for that LadyFinn!!!I thought I was the grumpy old fart again,but no...there are more of us...grin!

To make matters even worse...I'm not even lukewarm to both let alone their wedding..It's a mistake..It must be really something substantial that holds me from having any interest at all in either of them.Very unlike me.Madde changed.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

Oh thank goodness for that LadyFinn!!!I thought I was the grumpy old fart again,but no...there are more of us...grin!

To make matters even worse...I'm not even lukewarm to both let alone their wedding..It's a mistake..It must be really something substantial that holds me from having any interest at all in either of them.Very unlike me.Madde changed.
I can't warm to Madeleine either. I get the impression that she wants all the VIP perks, parties and events that come with being a royal but without any of the work ethic.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

Nope, I'm a grumpy old fart too! If this lasts more than 5 years I would be shocked. I'm thinking 2 children, then a divorce. Madde comes back to Sweden with the kids and lives with Mom & Dad or they "lend" her a small house somewhere. That's just how I see it happening. Neither one of them gives me the jumpy claps for any reason, especially Chris.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

The second part of Expressen's special: The boyfriends, infidelity and escape
Madde & Chris del 2 Killarna, otroheten och smygfilmen Madde & Chris
Old 06-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
Nope, I'm a grumpy old fart too! If this lasts more than 5 years I would be shocked. I'm thinking 2 children, then a divorce. Madde comes back to Sweden with the kids and lives with Mom & Dad or they "lend" her a small house somewhere. That's just how I see it happening. Neither one of them gives me the jumpy claps for any reason, especially Chris.
I have been to enough weddings to just leave things up to the couple. I have been to weddings and thought these 2 are made for each other and they never made it to 5 yrs, and other weddings where I thought "what do these 2 see in each other" and they are now at the 20 yr mark and going strong. I well remember how people would comment on Joachim and Alexandra being so obviously in love right up to the day they announced their separation and plans to divorce. I don't think anyone outside a relationship can know what goes on in a relationship or why it works or does not work for the couple, but I do believe it is in very bad taste to predict the end before it has even begun.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

It is interesting to see Princess Khaliya Aga Khan in the guest list. But here comes a little confusion, earlier it was written that she divorced Hussein Aga Khan and they have never been seen together since the statement. Or is there a possibilty she is in a friendly relationship with anybody from Swedish royal family?
Old 06-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Serene Highness

Maybe she is a friend of the O'Neills.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post

I have been to enough weddings to just leave things up to the couple. I don't think anyone outside a relationship can know what goes on in a relationship or why it works or does not work for the couple, but I do believe it is in very bad taste to predict the end before it has even begun.
You are spot on! Full-heartedly agree with you.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Courtier

I would guess she is a friend of Chris' mother both circulating in the same Austrian-German society circles.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Khaliya Aga Khan, Kim Heirston Evans, Luisa Beccaria and Eva O'Neill at Hope for Depression Research Foundation Annual Luncheon Seminar, November 13, 2012
Patrick McMullan Company
Old 06-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

At the King and Queen's dinner for the Princess Couple at Grand Hôtel, the photo agencies Scanpix, Stella Pictures and Getty Images have been allocated one photographer each inside the hotel when the guests arrive.
Picture agencies at Grand Hôtel on 7 june 2013 - Sveriges Kungahus
Old 06-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Nobility

The Potential designers for Madeleine's gown are listed here with some information and speculation about their possible design.

The Royal Couturier: Style Speculation: What Will Princess Madeleine Wear on Her Wedding?
Old 06-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Courtier

Daniel is such a lovely guy!! As for Chris; the Jury is still out!! Bit of a cold fish! Nice if they both gave each other the best wedding present; pack up smoking!!
Old 06-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Interesting,we might get a Charléne in a tiara photo or 2 if its true.

No one from Belgium,Netherlands or Spain.
It's true that Charlene is attending, I got it confirmed from the Princely Palace (in an email).
Old 06-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyalCouturier View Post
It's true that Charlene is attending, I got it confirmed from the Princely Palace (in an email).
Thats nice, her second Swedish royal wedding. I wonder if she will opt in or opt out on wearing a tiara. If she does wear one I would guess it would be the smaller diamond Foam tiara.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Expressen writes that Patrick Sommerlath's 4-year old twins Chloe and Anais will be bridal children. Madeleine was seen yesterday at a cafe with Katharina von Horn, her daughter Lillie, 5, will also be among the bridal children according to Expressen. They don't know many children there will be. Royal expert Sten Hedman thinks at least four, if the trail is long. He also thinks there could be royal bridal children, the danish and norwegian are of right age
But the royal children aren't at the guest list, Chloe,Anais and Lillie are.
Were Amalia, Ingrid Alexandra and Christian on the guest list at Victoria's wedding? If they were, I think it's unlikely that Madeleine will have royal bridal children and not have them on her guest list.

Old 06-05-2013, 04:35 PM
Majesty

Khaliya Aga Khan seems to be attending the wedding according to the list! Thats great, I didn't know these two, Madde and her, knew each other. Although it makes sense, Khaliya Aga Khan being from NY, where they live. I bet they frequent the same friendship circles and that's how they came to know each other.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Closed Thread

Tags
chris o'neill, guest list, princess madeleine