Madeleine & Jonas' Wedding: Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumutqueen

Imperial Majesty
City
Middlewich
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know when the date will be announced?
:flowers:

Danish magazine Billed Bladet has an article talking about the wedding:
Billed-Bladet - Madeleine og Jonas får et nedtonet bryllup

It says that Madeleine and Jonas' wedding will most likely be more low-key than that of Victoria and Daniel. Victoria, as the crown princess, will be expected to invite the crowned heads of Europe and heads of state; meanwhile, Madeleine will have more flexibility in whom she invites to her wedding. The magazine says that Madeleine will be able to invite more of her friends and the younger generation of royals from the Norwegian and Danish royal houses.

:previous:
Well that was seemingly obvious. Anyone know if the date has been announced or will be announced soon?
:flowers:

Wedding date for Victoria and Daniel has been announced one month after the engagement. So I guess in september, the court will announce the date for Madeleine & Jonas.

Wedding date for Victoria and Daniel has been announced one month after the engagement. So I guess in september, the court will announce the date for Madeleine & Jonas.

Thank you very much. I hadn't realised there was a month between engagement and the announcement. :flowers:

Well, september is in the corner...I want to kow the date now!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lol:

In compliance with the TRF rules regarding speculative information and posts, I have deleted all the posts discussing the rumours of a Swedish Princess marrying this Friday in Cyprus. As a denial was also issued by Princess Madeleine's secretary, this story has officially been closed. Any further posts in this thread, or others, on this topic will be deleted by the moderating team.

JessRulz
Swedish Forum Moderator

I guess that Madeleine and Jonas want no wedding presents and want that the guests would give money to "Min Stora Dag".

'Min Stora Dag' is translated as 'My Big Day', it is the Swedish equivalent of Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Princess Madeline is Patron of "Min Stora Dag" foundation, which aims to make dreams come true for children in long-term hospital care. In her role as Patron of the foundation, she has visited Huddinge Hospital, Uppsala University Hospital and Linköping University Hospital.

From official website of the Swedish Monarchy

Last edited:
Who thinks the same as me? The wedding date of Madeleine and Jonas will be announced after the wedding of Victoria and Daniel.

The waiting to announce the date is a curious thing to me.....maybe after the new year? I doubt they wait until after Victoria's wedding. JMO

I don't think it will be announced after Victoria's wedding. That seems incredible stupid and old fashioned to be quite honest. After the new year i imagine. :)

They may be right! they were right about the engagement of Madeleine and Jonas!

Hope the royal palace will confirm soon!

The Court stated that Madeleine's wedding would not take place before Victoria's, which is in June 2010. So, a November 2010 wedding for Madeleine would go along with that announcement. I don't recall seeing much about a wedding this year in the past few months.

The Court stated that Madeleine's wedding would not take place before Victoria's, which is in June 2010. So, a November 2010 wedding for Madeleine would go along with that announcement. I don't recall seeing much about a wedding this year in the past few months.

Oh sorry my mistake, I was meaning 2010.
I think I got the years mixed up thinking the article was saying 2011, not sure whats wrong with my dates today :lol:

No, dazzling - wherever you read those posts, they were wrong.
The wedding was always announced to take place after CP Victoria's, sometime in the fall-winter 2010/11.

Will Jonas have his own biography at the website of the Swedish royal family after his wedding?

Since Madeleine and Jonas broke their engagement this thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom