so as usually I was goofing off and found something that might be news.
I don't know much about the Swedish law titles, but I found this
- Foreign Lawyer Trainee, Holland & Knight (New York, 2006)
- E. Öhman Fondkommission AB (1999-2006)
- Co-founder and manager of a company mediating insurances in the Swedish market (2003-2005)
- Swedsec licensed securities dealer (2002-2006)
- Stockholm University (LL M, 2006)
- Queen Mary University of London (Scandinavian Programme in International Financial Law, 2005)
I was also wondering how good is Holland & Knight, I'm contemplating law myself... but I still have that little part of me that wants to be a surgeon.