Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 07:12 AM
Majesty

its was a long time ago we heard about eric

Old 05-22-2005, 12:43 PM
Courtier

Question Eric

Funny you should say that, I was thinking that yesterday.

I wonder what he is doing these days?

Old 08-30-2005, 03:36 AM
Majesty

is her oldfriends part of her friends circle today
Old 08-30-2005, 07:15 PM
Nobility

If someone already asked I'm sorry. How many boyfriends has she had?
Old 09-02-2005, 03:56 AM
Commoner

Pictures of Madeleine and her ex-boyfriend Eric.....anyone who ha som pics of their time together?=)
Old 10-12-2005, 04:46 AM
Majesty

i will see if i can find some
Old 10-12-2005, 05:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby86
If someone already asked I'm sorry. How many boyfriends has she had?
The has been many romours... but the only ones we knows for sure (= published photos of them kissing eachother :) ) is Erik Granath, Pierre Ladow and Jonas Bergström
Old 10-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Royal Highness

I've heard of Erik and obviously Jonas but not Pierre Ladow. Can you give me some information on him and if you can some pictures? Thanks :)
Old 10-13-2005, 07:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
I've heard of Erik and obviously Jonas but not Pierre Ladow. Can you give me some information on him and if you can some pictures? Thanks :)
Pierre was the guy on the "kissing photos" from St Tropez in 2001

Old 10-13-2005, 07:53 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks Yennie. I like how he's wearing pink shorts...it kind of coordinates with Madeleine's purpleish-pink bathing suit.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Courtier

Post "Jonas is the love of my life"

An interview by Princess Madeleine has appeared in this weeks Hellomagazine in Britain. I have typed up the whole interview. Here it is:

How does it feel to be considered one of the prettiest princesses of you generation?

"It’s nice to know that people find me pretty, but as I quite often don’t myself, it’s also something I find surprising."

How much importance do you give to these sort of labels?

"Nowadays, the obsession with people’s appearance can reach exaggerated proportions."

How do you feel about the particular interest shown in you?

"I can understand that people feel a certain curiosity about me and my life, but when it comes to my private life and that of those who are close to me it can get pretty annoying. That is something which I don’t like because in some ways I feel like I’m being pursued."

For more than two years you have been dating law student Jonas BergstrÖm.

T"hings are going really well for me. Jonas and I have been on a fantastic holiday, visiting all different places. We’ve been to Paris and Holland and also on the French Riviera. Then we spent time with Jonas’ parents in Sweden’s Skane region."

Your relationship with him seems very serious. Are you making plans for the future?

"Jonas is the love of my life and has been for the past two and a half years. This year, he’s moving to London to continue his law studies."

As far as your own History of Art studies are concerned, they seem to be going really well. What do you hope to get out of them?

"I’m an ambitious student, who knows what she wants and I have a good time studying."

Not a lot of people know that you are very involved in a charity called My Big Day.

"That’s right. It’s an organisation that helps make the wishes of gravely ill children come true. It’s great to visit these kids and know that after the visit they’ll be feeling a lot happier. I feel a lot for them."
Old 11-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Courtier

Thumbs up Interview

I hope the interview from the Hellomagazine article was of some interest to some of you.

Gita.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
I hope the interview from the Hellomagazine article was of some interest to some of you.

Gita.
That´s great! Thank you, Gita!!! :)
When and where was this interview made and who has interviewed her?

Quote:
Jonas is the love of my life and has been for the past two and a half years.
I can´t say, how serious this between Madeleine & Jonas is. Looking at their age I would rather guess "no" for a possible future together. But it´s nice, that she doesn´t hide her feelings. Girls, how much nicer is that, than babbling about loving the dog?!?!
Old 11-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
I can´t say, how serious this is between Madeleine & Jonas. Looking at their age I would rather guess "no" for a possible future together. But it´s nice, that she doesn´t hide her feelings. Girls, how much nicer is that, than babbling about loving the dog?!?!
Much

Quote:
Jonas is the love of my life and has been for the past two and a half years.
I cant belive she spoke so openly really, how did hello get this interview? is it credible or have they taken artistic liberties
Old 11-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
I have no idea... I´m sure they are happy for her but, as all other parents :P, perhaps they are a little worried aswell
Carl Philip and Emma are not officially living together but my guess is that she lives with him in his apartment on Slottsbacken (close to Stockholm Castle)

i thought it was the otherway around..that carl philip "sleep over " at emma's appartment most nights but his official address is the appartmet on slottsbacken...well they got a dog together anyway gaia, rottweiler..n he's been breaking the law, walking her without a leash

by the way..doesnt madeleine live in an appartment at hovstallet? or atleast as her "official" address?
Old 11-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Much

I cant belive she spoke so openly really, how did hello get this interview? is it credible or have they taken artistic liberties
Mamma Silvia has once praised HELLO and HOLA.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/kvinna...675004,00.html
So maybe her baby has gotten the permission to speak to them
But I also wonder a little...because I believe to have read some things of this interview in Hänt Extra...and ppl, who browse long enough in the Swedish section of this board, know, what and most of all how Hänt Extra is...
Old 11-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Who has that reports in scans?
Old 11-10-2005, 05:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

oh my... I´ve always thought of Hello as a pretty "serious" magazine and not so much of a tabloid... but this...

It seems like the biginning of the interview is from the Peter Jihde interview last winter. But the rest... well, it doesnt seems right. I dont think Madeleine would talk so openly about her boyfriend...
perhaps the reporter "answered" the questions, as its all things that is common knowledge, its just not official :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishme

by the way..doesnt madeleine live in an appartment at hovstallet? or atleast as her "official" address?
yes she does. She lives there (and probably Jonas to!), but he had a "cover-up" apartment when he lived in Sweden. But since he is now studying in London he left his apartment earlier this year and is now officially staying with his parents in their house in Djursholm
Old 11-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Courtier

Post Interview

You are alll welcome. Lena this is what it says at the end of the article:

INTERVIEW: CORDON PRESS
Old 11-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
An interview by Princess Madeleine has appeared in this weeks Hellomagazine in Britain. I have typed up the whole interview. Here it is:

How does it feel to be considered one of the prettiest princesses of your generation?

"It’s nice to know that people find me pretty, but as I quite often don’t myself, it’s also something I find surprising."

How much importance do you give to these sort of labels?

"Nowadays, the obsession with people’s appearance can reach exaggerated proportions."

How do you feel about the particular interest shown in you?

"I can understand that people feel a certain curiosity about me and my life, but when it comes to my private life and that of those who are close to me it can get pretty annoying. That is something which I don’t like because in some ways I feel like I’m being pursued."

For more than two years you have been dating law student Jonas BergstrÖm.

T"hings are going really well for me. Jonas and I have been on a fantastic holiday, visiting all different places. We’ve been to Paris and Holland and also on the French Riviera. Then we spent time with Jonas’ parents in Sweden’s Skane region."

Your relationship with him seems very serious. Are you making plans for the future?

"Jonas is the love of my life and has been for the past two and a half years. This year, he’s moving to London to continue his law studies."

As far as your own History of Art studies are concerned, they seem to be going really well. What do you hope to get out of them?

"I’m an ambitious student, who knows what she wants and I have a good time studying."

Not a lot of people know that you are very involved in a charity called My Big Day.

"That’s right. It’s an organisation that helps make the wishes of gravely ill children come true. It’s great to visit these kids and know that after the visit they’ll be feeling a lot happier. I feel a lot for them."

Posted by Gita.
What page was this on? I got Hello yesterday and i don't remember seeing this interview in it.

Tags
dating, princess madeleine