Madeleine & Chris's Wedding: Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that Madeleine and Chris will stay in Sweden from their banns until their wedding or will they travel back to the US and come back shortly before the swedish national day?

Since they are surely having a honeymoon after the wedding, I would think that Chris returns to his work right after the banns and returns to Sweden just before 6th June.

Guests at the wedding

Dear All,

this wedding will be very special. I Think we will see many personal friends. Wich guests do you espect?

I think we will see Louise Gottlieb. Madeleine's best friend.
At the Bans of marriage I've seen Philip Gottlieb. Is it Louise's brother?

Maybe we can see Emma Pernald with Tomas Jonson.

Do anybody know the professionals of the guest and when and where they've get know the couple? I've seen some friends at the bans of marriage, don't know something of them. Especially this: Charlotte Cederlund and her husband, Katarina and Robert Horn, Anna and Richard Sylwander, Louise and Jacob Cronstedt, Lovisa de Geer and her beautiful friend, and Josephine Genetay.

I'm hoping anybody knows more about this people.

Since they are surely having a honeymoon after the wedding, I would think that Chris returns to his work right after the banns and returns to Sweden just before 6th June.
Do you think he will return to the states?? I think there is so little time to arrange things and also I think that could be a very useful time for him to know the swedish better...swedish people and country....

Do you think he will return to the states?? I think there is so little time to arrange things and also I think that could be a very useful time for him to know the swedish better...swedish people and country....

Why no?. There is precious little for a groom to arrange when it comes to weddings once the wardrobe is arranged. Chris has a career, he works in NYC, so it makes sense that he would have returned there. I believe Madeleine also returned so the arrangements must be pretty much all in order by now. Their new life will be in NYC for the forseeable future, so there is plenty of time for him to become familiar with Sweden.

the best of the 2 wedding dresses are victoria. Let's see tomorrow mady

A bit of weather update. Its raining 100 kms from Stockholm ATM.

I am so exited, cant wait to see the royals arrive and to see Madeleine's wedding dress!!

Does anyone know who will be page boys and bridal girls?

I am so exited, cant wait to see the royals arrive and to see Madeleine's wedding dress!!

Does anyone know who will be page boys and bridal girls?

Chloe and Anaïs Sommerlath, Madeleine cousin Patricks twin daughters. Also rumors about Chris' niece (don't remember the name) and a daughter of one of her friends. Have to check their names though :)

Edit: Jasper d'Abo is Chris' niece.

Last edited:
Chloe and Anaïs Sommerlath, Madeleine cousin Patricks twin daughters. Also rumors about Chris' niece (don't remember the name) and a daughter of one of her friends. Have to check their names though :)

I was wondering if Princess Isabella could be a possible bridal girl? since Christian was a pageboy at Victoria's wedding.....I'm not sure though

Ohh.....only about 15 minutes till we get to see the dress!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom