Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Indeed a very happy, proud father.....

Old 02-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv View Post
No we don´t know, but Chris said that they already know....
Thank you. Then I look forward to the public (or TRF ) announcement! May God grant the new princess a long and happy life!

Old 02-21-2014, 02:30 PM
Serene Highness

Chris was excited and happy nothing wrong with that just like all new fathers. He probably hasn't left his wife or daughters side all night how he was dressed was probably the farthest thing from his mind as it should have been.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

About the guessing of the name:
On TV4 their royal experts Elisabeth Tarras Wahlberg (the former Marshal of the court) and Claes Larsson wrote 4 names on a paper and put them to closed envelopes with the morning show hosts. The envelopes will be opened after the names are told.
Later on the day they were interviewed on TV4. ETW told that she wrote "Alice" to the paper and Larsson told that he wrote "Alice" and "Victoria".
Old 02-21-2014, 02:36 PM
Commoner

I have also heard the name will be revealed tomorrow? Can anyone confirm this?
Old 02-21-2014, 02:39 PM
Majesty

Excellent news! I thought the little one would be late, but here she is!
Congrats to the SRF on it's newest little princess!

Chris looks exhausted and ecstatic, and I bet Madeleine feels the same.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 02-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessJenny View Post
I doubt that. As far as I know the King is in NY right now and I doubt there will be a gathering on Saturday...
Old 02-21-2014, 02:59 PM
Nobility

Swedish media today reported it the following way:
TV had it as second spot during the morning, after the troubles in Ukraine. Later in the day it was relegated to the last spot
Biggest tabloids Aftonbladet and Expressen had it as top news right up until our skicross athlete in the olympic struck bronze. Then it was lower.

What people discussed at work today? How many medals we could take in the olympics in the coming days
Old 02-21-2014, 03:05 PM
Aristocracy

Location: Somewhere in a hole in the wall town in Wisconsin, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by liv View Post
I doubt that. As far as I know the King is in NY right now and I doubt there will be a gathering on Saturday...
There's always Skype or use Go to Meeting... I don't think I can take waiting till Monday to hear the name....
Genealogist: shrinking the world one person at a time.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:09 PM
Majesty

An HQ picture of daddy's forearm, complete with a footprint of his daughter: http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files...186036-usa.jpg
Old 02-21-2014, 03:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessJenny View Post
This is from Twitter

royal whispers ‏@royalwhisper 51 mins
"@crownprincely: The name of the baby will be revealed tomorrow by the King at the cabinet meeting at the Royal Palace in Sweden."

I dont know if its true but if it is I have some sympathy for Chris cos I bet he wanted to tell the entire world today and he couldn't - protocol doesnt allow it.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-21-2014, 03:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Yesterday the little daughter of Madeleine and Christopher was born, today the daughter of Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma and his wife Viktória, Princess Zita Clara has made her first steps in world.

Two years ago there was also a nice birth coincidence. At 22-02-2012 Prince Charles-Philippe d'Orleans and his wife, former Duchess of Cadaval get parents of the little Princess Isabelle d'Orleans. One day later our always beloved Princess Estelle was born.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:17 PM
Courtier

The king is flying back to Sweden for a cabinet meeting tomorrow? Or is he really here in the US? Definitely some conflicting information here.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:23 PM
Courtier

the court has already confirmed that the cabinet meeting will NOT be held tomorrow
Press information regarding the cabinet meeting in connection with Princess Madeleine
Old 02-21-2014, 03:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Brockdorf View Post
the court has already confirmed that the cabinet meeting will NOT be held tomorrow
Press information regarding the cabinet meeting in connection with Princess Madeleine
thank you - but when can poor old Chris release the name?

ps the wording of that press release makes it sound as if the baby came by UPS or FedEX

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-21-2014, 03:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
thank you - but when can poor old Chris release the name?
I guess we'll have to wait for the cabinet meeting :(
im really curious what the names are ...when he was asked about the middle names one could tell that he wanted to tell us. ......I hope we can get a few pics by tomorrow at least....it would ease the waiting
Old 02-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Nobility

Madeleine has not renounced her citizenship, thus the child can have dual Swedish and American citizenship. It matters not just where you were born, but also the citizenship of your parents. If there was an issue, she could have either given birth in Sweden or they could have done what the Dutch did with the birth of Margriet and temporarily take over part of the hospital as part of their embassy so that she was born on Dutch soil.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:57 PM
Majesty

Chris says the baby has brown eyes. I don't think Chris has brown eyes, which means the baby received her eyes from her grandmother Queen Silvia!
Old 02-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Yesterday the little daughter of Madeleine and Christopher was born, today the daughter of Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma and his wife Viktória, Princess Zita Clara has made her first steps in world.

Two years ago there was also a nice birth coincidence. At 22-02-2012 Prince Charles-Philippe d'Orleans and his wife, former Duchess of Cadaval get parents of the little Princess Isabelle d'Orleans. One day later our always beloved Princess Estelle was born.
Principessa: thank you telling us of the birth of a new little Dutch cousin for all those adorable children the Dutch Royal family has. And I like Clara Zita; a nice name. My very best wishes to them all.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:40 PM
Majesty

Princess Madeleine gave birth to a baby girl | Spletnik.ru

Swedish Princess Madeleine gives birth to baby girl in NYC far from home | Mail Online

Congratulations to the couple!
Mr. O'Neal looked understandably tired and overwhelmed.

Tags
birth, chris o'neill, princess madeleine