The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 09:17 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Princess Madeleine shares sweet new photo of her 'little angel' Leonore
Princess Madeleine calls newborn daughter Leonore a 'little angel' - hellomagazine.com

Quote:
Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Chris O'Neill thank fans for 'messages of congratulations' on baby Leonore
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...-baby-message/

Old 03-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I think that by this last photo and text on her official Facebook Madeleine opened a very private door to the most private part of their life.
Very lovely photo!! Yes private although all parents have such feelings. She knows how to communicate in our world of social networks.

Old 03-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

That's an adorable photo, and I thought Madeleine's message was lovely. I particularly liked the part about little Leonore "brightening up their days, even when its dark".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post
Victoria's dress was just above her knees while Sofia's was covering half of her thights, no comparison, sorry.
Well to me they looked of a similar length. Also, I don't have a 20/20 vision (I wear glasses), so forgive me as things aren't as clear for me as they may be for you.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Madeleine von Schweden: Schläft hinter diesen Mauern die kleine Leonore? | BUNTE.de
I think it's very intrusive if that's the real home of Madeleine and her family
Old 03-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Courtier

I don't think that's their actual apartment. It looks more like the lobby and public areas of the building.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Madeleine von Schweden: Schläft hinter diesen Mauern die kleine Leonore? | BUNTE.de
I think it's very intrusive if that's the real home of Madeleine and her family
These are the common rooms of the building, available for all who live there.

Victoria gave an interview to Expressen's Johan T Lindwall in Paris and talked a lot about Leonore.
Have you seen many pictures of her?
- Of course. Amazingly cute. She is a tremendously sweet little girl. Now I long to go there. It's a pity that it is so far.
How did you find out?
- It was actually Madeleine herself who rang!
What did she say?
- It was a conversation between me and Madeleine. She was obviously very excited.
What does Estelle think?
- She knows that Madeleine has had a baby, she knows it. Estelle may see the photos and thinks it's funny. She sees that it is a sweet little girl. Anything more than that I do not think she understands.
The name Leonore, what do we say about that?
- I think it was a very cute name. Giant Beautiful. It will probably be very good.
I have in Expressen written that I think the name Leonore come from ancient royal name that queens Ulrika Eleonora and Hedvig Eleonora, what do crown princess think about it?
- Absolutely. We have names in the family reminiscent of Leonore, we have absolutely.
Who is the princess look like?
- I actually think she is very much Chris.
Yes, right? Leonore look a lot like dad over her mouth. I think so too!
- You have studied her, laughs Victoria.
When are you go and greet?
- Yes, you are, we forge our little plans.
Crown Princess Victoria will go on Sunday next week to Africa. In a week she will visit Ghana and Tanzania. Will it be a trip to the Princess Leonore before Africa?
- Johan, I would not tell you if I would go there before Africa.
Have you bought any gift for Leonore?
- Yes, I do, but are we not going to tell about it here and now.
Victoria om Estelles lycka över Leonore Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Old 03-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Won't tell you this, won't tell you that!
You'd think she was being quizzed about state secrets!
Old 03-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
She has no obligation to tell the press about a possible private visit to New York. And about the presents they have bought to Leonore. While looking at Victoria's and Daniel's schedules it isn't easy to arrange a visit in the next days.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Heir Apparent

I hope that Madeleine and Chris will release more pics of little Leonore! <3
Old 03-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Quote:
I hope that Madeleine and Chris will release more pics of little Leonore! <3
She has no obligation to tell the press about a possible private visit to New York. And about the presents they have bought to Leonore. While looking at Victoria's and Daniel's schedules it isn't easy to arrange a visit in the next days.
And maybe she doesn't want Madeleine and Chris to find out what she bought for her niece by reading the newspaper and that's the reason why she doesn't tell it.

I'm a firm supporter of fair chance's.
Use your chance, Sofia. You're doing a fine job so far.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
In my opinion, she told the press much more than she had to, she actually talked to the press: not every royal family would do that.
It's very cool she just talked about her little cousin!
Old 03-09-2014, 05:33 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Well, I don't know about you but when I buy a birthday gift for a new family member it is exactly that, a gift. What's the point of telling the press what the gift is? It ruins the whole thing and a lovely family moment, a sharing of two sisters who are both now mothers, is lost forever.

The same goes for when she will be able to visit her sister. It is a private visit to another country and regardless of how seriously you take it, Victoria is Crown Princess of Sweden and her security is not for general publication.

I hate to break it to you but, it really isn't all about us!
Old 03-10-2014, 06:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine, Chris and Leonore were seen walking in Manhattan on Sunday. They ate at Saint Ambrose -restaurant at Upper East Side before they went home.

Madeleinen ja Chrisin vauva-arkea - koira näyttää porukan pirteimmältä - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat
Old 03-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

uuuhhh, they look happy to see the photographers
Old 03-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Heir Apparent

It must be quite annoying to have the paps waiting for them to walk out almost every day...
Old 03-10-2014, 10:02 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
It must be quite annoying to have the paps waiting for them to walk out almost every day...
I assume, they Paparazzi are leaving soon, as there are many pics around now with the 2 Walking with trolley and dog....
No longer really NEWS soon...
Bye Bine
Old 03-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

There were photos of Madeleine and Chris taken quite regularly on previous years of them walking in New York, so I don't think there will be any change to that. Every photo is a news: what they wear, how they look...
Old 03-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

As long as swedish magazines among others will buy these pictures the paparazzi will stay. And for course swedish magazines will remain interested in HRH Princess Leonore of Sweden and her parents, it will especially be interesting for them to find out when the private person Chris will snap and give them the finger again, makes the pictures even more valuable.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh, yes, that'll be the money shot for sure!!
Old 03-10-2014, 01:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
As long as swedish magazines among others will buy these pictures the paparazzi will stay. And for course swedish magazines will remain interested in HRH Princess Leonore of Sweden and her parents, it will especially be interesting for them to find out when the private person Chris will snap and give them the finger again, makes the pictures even more valuable.
Yes, and the swedish press waits Victoria, Daniel, Estelle, Carl Philip and Sofia to visit Madeleine's family, and photos of these visits. So the photographers are on their street almost every day.

Closed Thread

Tags
birth, chris o'neill, princess madeleine