It's A Girl: HRH Princess Leonore Lilian Maria of Sweden: February 20, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate waiting for things to start and it doesn't help that I don't understand Swedish so it's no point in me watching the talking!

if she didn't receive a title she wasn't treated this way with this ceremony...

Leonor Lilian Maria. Her calling name is Leonor. Her title is H.R.H Princess Leonor of Sweden Duchess of Gotland

It's A Girl - Madeleine Gives Birth; February 20, 2014

Leonore Lillian Maria hehe we were all typing at the same time!

The name is; Leanor! Duchess of Gotland!

Sorry about the spelling in advance!
cute.gif

That was short but sweet, I actually understood the Lilian and the Maria! Can anyone tell me where the Leonor came from?

Couldn't watch it :-( disappointed! Like Leonor of Bourbon! Spelling?

I think Leonore is a beautiful name.

Not a bad name .. I like Leanor. However, there are a lot of 'lil Leanor's or Eleanor's running around the European royal families now -- Spain, Belgium, and The Netherlands. May be one more, I think?

I'm rather surprised that Victoria or Silvia didn't make the final cut of names. Nice to see Lilian as one of the names. I was hoping that Sybilla would make the cut, too.

The spelling is Leonore (according to kungahuset.se)

Why on earth they release the photo of this baby with the king and the queen, since there hasn't been released a similar one of their first grandchild, the heir to the throne?

And the name: Leonore, not good. Maria, very nice. Lilian, I would have hoped Madeleine wouldn't have used it. I'm disappointed that the girl got a HRH and a duchy. Soon their will be about 10 royal HRH-babies at the swedish royal family.

From the cabinet meeting
http://media.shootitlive.com/5dpCyclq2XU0BXq9l2mP5T2ex1R/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1352
http://media.shootitlive.com/5bkwtPSWfZCBBY6BgrfFEHWD27c/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1352

Last edited:
I like all names. Last week I was thinking about Lillian Marie, so close enough ;)

But how does we pronounce it?

I think she looks like Chris and not Madeleine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice name and a beautiful baby.

How lovely names :clap:
Welcome to the world new princess Leonore Lilian Maria!

That was short but sweet, I actually understood the Lilian and the Maria! Can anyone tell me where the Leonor came from?

There have been Swedish queens with the name Eleonora. They went with the French Leonore.

what a beautiful name and what an incredibly cute baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom