It's A Boy: HRH Prince Nicolas Paul Gustaf of Sweden: June 15, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's A Boy for Madeleine and Chris: June 15, 2015

Does it mean that we'll get a name and title tomorrow?

It seems that Chris was seen entering with a baby car seat, so maybe the left the hospital:flowers:

Yes the names and titles will be announced tomorrow.

Chris left the hospital alone an hour ago again without the car safety seat and drove to their apartment in Stockholm. I think Madeleine and their son has also left the hospital by now but probably in another car from inside the garage to avoid the photographers ;)

So great that we doesn't have to wait until next week :)

Last edited:
Yes the names and titles will be announced tomorrow.

Chris left the hospital alone an hour ago again without the car safety seat and drove to their apartment in Stockholm. I think Madeleine and their son has also left the hospital by now but probably in another car from inside the garage to avoid the photographers ;)

So great that we doesn't have to wait until next week :)

Thanks:flowers: I hope they'll release a photo of them with the car seat and the head of the baby just barely visible, like it was for Estelle and Leonore's births

Yes it does...the king will announce the names, first name, and the name they'll use to call the child as well as his titles...re when they're leaving hospital I don't know the court said yesterday that they'll be staying over night so they should be leaving at some point today

I just say your reply, sorry! Thanks:flowers:

Wow, such a lovely news :ROFLMAO:
I'm so happy this baby is a boy!
I guessed Duke and Duchess of cambridge's second child and princess Madeleine's second child - both are going to be a boy..
Eventually I got one is wrong guess and another is right guess :lol:
Anyway congratulations to the proud parents and big sister!
I'm so delighted for them.
:fireworks:

As Chris went home to pick up Leonore and went back to the hospital with her at about 3 p.m., Madeleine and the baby is still there: Chris O'Neills första ord efter att han och prinsessan Madeleine fått en son | kungligt | Expressen
As the baby seems to have been born a few weeks early, he might have to stay at the hospital for a few days.

The baby have got his "personnummer" and is registered under the surname Bernadotte: http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/kungligt/lillprinsen-har-fatt-sitt-personnummer/
http://www.theroyalforums.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Last edited:
The childs name will be presentated to the cabinet first. We don't know a date for that meeting.

I just heard that we will know the name of the little prince tomorrow after 17:00.

Little Leonore is so sweet!

I wonder how they will get out and to Chris's car without being haunted by the paps?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

As Chris went home to pick up Leonore and went back to the hospital with her at about 3 p.m., Madeleine and the baby is still there: Chris O'Neills första ord efter att han och prinsessan Madeleine fått en son | kungligt | Expressen
As the baby seems to have been born a few weeks early, he might have to stay at the hospital for a few days.

The baby have got his "personnummer" and is registered under the surname Bernadotte: Prinsessan Madeleine och Chris O'Neills prins har fått personnummer | kungligt | Expressen

It is interesting that the mother is listed simply as "Madeleine, Therese Amelie Josephine". I suppose then that Princess Madeleine doesn't use a surname like "Bernadotte" or "Bernadotte O'Neill".

I need a translation button for all the Swedish stuff! LOL

LaRae

He is super cute and looks a lot like Chris I think. I love his outfit as well. :D

He is super cute and looks a lot like Chris I think. I love his outfit as well. :D

I think he looks like Carl Philip and Carl Gustaf. I can definitely see the Bernadotte face shape in him.

It is very strange that Bunte published photos before Kungahus... :/ It's true?

Last edited:
It is very strange that Bunte published photos before Kungahus... :/ It's true?

Apparently yes: I saw the Bunte link posted here and I checked the Kungahus website right away but it hadn't been published, yet.

The baby is so cute, and just great, no more words...

i can't wait to hear the name of the little one tomorrow.

i guess the fact that CP and sofia didn't visit gives us pretty good indications that they have followed the wedding directly with a honeymoon ;)

The baby is another mini Chris! <3 Same lips and nose! Cute!

Many may not agree with me, but I really dislike seeing a pacifier (or dummy or whatever they're called) in the mouth of a child.

Pacifiers reduce the risk of SIDS.

The baby is so cute! I agree that both kids have Chris's features. Maybe that's so noticeable because Madeleine doesn't have strong features, so the ways they are like her would be less noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom