The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-16-2015, 09:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Does it mean that we'll get a name and title tomorrow?

It seems that Chris was seen entering with a baby car seat, so maybe the left the hospital
Yes it does...the king will announce the names, first name, and the name they'll use to call the child as well as his titles...re when they're leaving hospital I don't know the court said yesterday that they'll be staying over night so they should be leaving at some point today

Old 06-16-2015, 09:40 AM
Serene Highness

It's A Boy for Madeleine and Chris: June 15, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Does it mean that we'll get a name and title tomorrow?

It seems that Chris was seen entering with a baby car seat, so maybe the left the hospital

Yes the names and titles will be announced tomorrow.

Chris left the hospital alone an hour ago again without the car safety seat and drove to their apartment in Stockholm. I think Madeleine and their son has also left the hospital by now but probably in another car from inside the garage to avoid the photographers

So great that we doesn't have to wait until next week :)

Old 06-16-2015, 09:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Rickard View Post
Yes the names and titles will be announced tomorrow.

Chris left the hospital alone an hour ago again without the car safety seat and drove to their apartment in Stockholm. I think Madeleine and their son has also left the hospital by now but probably in another car from inside the garage to avoid the photographers

So great that we doesn't have to wait until next week :)
Thanks I hope they'll release a photo of them with the car seat and the head of the baby just barely visible, like it was for Estelle and Leonore's births
Old 06-16-2015, 09:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Brockdorf View Post
Yes it does...the king will announce the names, first name, and the name they'll use to call the child as well as his titles...re when they're leaving hospital I don't know the court said yesterday that they'll be staying over night so they should be leaving at some point today
I just say your reply, sorry! Thanks
Old 06-16-2015, 10:18 AM
Nobility

Wow, such a lovely news
I'm so happy this baby is a boy!
I guessed Duke and Duchess of cambridge's second child and princess Madeleine's second child - both are going to be a boy..
Eventually I got one is wrong guess and another is right guess
Anyway congratulations to the proud parents and big sister!
I'm so delighted for them.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:26 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Rickard View Post
As Chris went home to pick up Leonore and went back to the hospital with her at about 3 p.m., Madeleine and the baby is still there: Chris O'Neills första ord efter att han och prinsessan Madeleine fĺtt en son | kungligt | Expressen
As the baby seems to have been born a few weeks early, he might have to stay at the hospital for a few days.

The baby have got his "personnummer" and is registered under the surname Bernadotte: http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/kung...-personnummer/
Old 06-16-2015, 10:45 AM

The childs name will be presentated to the cabinet first. We don't know a date for that meeting.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:48 AM

I just heard that we will know the name of the little prince tomorrow after 17:00.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:53 AM
Aristocracy

Little Leonore is so sweet!

I wonder how they will get out and to Chris's car without being haunted by the paps?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 06-16-2015, 11:00 AM
Nobility

did VICTORIA comme to visit
Old 06-16-2015, 11:01 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meraude View Post
As Chris went home to pick up Leonore and went back to the hospital with her at about 3 p.m., Madeleine and the baby is still there: Chris O'Neills första ord efter att han och prinsessan Madeleine fĺtt en son | kungligt | Expressen
As the baby seems to have been born a few weeks early, he might have to stay at the hospital for a few days.

The baby have got his "personnummer" and is registered under the surname Bernadotte: Prinsessan Madeleine och Chris O'Neills prins har fĺtt personnummer | kungligt | Expressen

It is interesting that the mother is listed simply as "Madeleine, Therese Amelie Josephine". I suppose then that Princess Madeleine doesn't use a surname like "Bernadotte" or "Bernadotte O'Neill".
Old 06-16-2015, 11:24 AM
Aristocracy

Madeleine von Schweden & Chris O'Neill: Das erste Foto ihres Sohnes! | BUNTE.de Picture at Bunte!
Old 06-16-2015, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent

I need a translation button for all the Swedish stuff! LOL

LaRae
Old 06-16-2015, 11:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Where they find this photo? I think is look alike Leonore.
Old 06-16-2015, 11:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Like always, the king and crown princess Victoria attend at the cabinet meeting tomorrow.
The king, queen, crown princess Victoria, prince Daniel and Christopher O'Neill attend at the Te Deum.
Kalender - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 06-16-2015, 11:43 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

@courtjeweller: Pics of the new baby prince in Sweden! http://t.co/MPvq2yY9UE
Old 06-16-2015, 11:47 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
@courtjeweller: Pics of the new baby prince in Sweden! Madeleine von Schweden & Chris O'Neill: Das erste Foto ihres Sohnes! | BUNTE.de
Beautiful boy! Thank you!!
Old 06-16-2015, 11:51 AM
Heir Apparent

He is super cute and looks a lot like Chris I think. I love his outfit as well.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
He is super cute and looks a lot like Chris I think. I love his outfit as well.
I think he looks like Carl Philip and Carl Gustaf. I can definitely see the Bernadotte face shape in him.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:04 PM
Serene Highness

He also has the O'Neill lips

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee

Tags
birth, chris o'neill, princess madeleine