It's A Boy: HRH Prince Nicolas Paul Gustaf of Sweden: June 15, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet SVT are loving this :ROFLMAO:

Wonderful news, so happy Princess Madeleine was able to attend her brothers wedding and then her son appears so quickly :flowers:

Can't keep with all the fantastic royal goings on at the moment :ROFLMAO:

Great news, and perfect timing!

Congratulations to the happy family.
And "good timing" to you, little one.

Congratulations !!! wow this was good timing! to be able to be in the wedding and next day to deliver!! Glad she could bethere for his brother and now is her time to enjoy and relax!

Is someone watching the live press conference? Can you translate the highlights please ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Is someone watching the live press conference? Can you translate the highlights please ;-)

The midwife thought it would be a boy, Chris cried, he cut the cord, Leonore will probably meet him today, weighed 3080 gram and was 49 centimeter long.

Congratulations to the happy young family.

This sweden royals never left us alone or to boring. With many happy news of cource i mean.

Where they find this photo? I think is look alike Leonore.

I read somewhere that his father of Christopher called him Nicolas for about a day before change to the name to Christopher.

Last edited by a moderator:
-“Princess Madeleine arrived between 6 and 7 in the morning at the hospital. Neither Chris O'Neill or someone else from the royal family will take part in the press conference.”

-“The couple came in early this morning and went to the birth naturally. There have been no complications. The family stays probably overnight.”

_ “The Swedish Prince weighs 3080g and is 49cm tall.”

— The midwife at the press conference

_ “Chris O'Neill’s spontaneous reaction to the birth were tears of joy”

_“Did Chris cut the umbilical? “Absolutely,” replies the midwife.”

_The family already knew beforehand that the baby would be a boy. He had little ‘blonde’ hair. All are incredibly pleased that it has gone so well,”
— The doctors and the midwife during the press conference.

(via bernadottewindsortumblr)

Last edited:
great, I heard the pressconference, but I do not understand one word swedish ... so many thanks for the explanation
Bye Bine

Great news! :flowers: I had hoped for a boy for them. Madeleine certainly seemed to sail through this pregnancy right up to the end. Amazing stamina. Watching her in the video of the wedding I wondered what would everyone do if her waters broke in church. :cool:

No Chris at the press conference

Wonder why. :ermm: Maybe the press ragging on him so much has him feeling: why bother. I could see that happening with someone like Chris. No patience with it all. He's also probably over-the-moon with his baby boy. :flowers:

Margareta Thorgren was asked why Chris isn't at the press conference, Thorgen said that the conference is kept so close to the birth that the family wants to concentrate to their son.

The cabinet meeting and Te Deum are planned and the information will be told later.

It's A Boy for Madeleine and Chris: June 15, 2015

They also said that there will be a 21 gun Salute from Skeppsholmen in Stockholm tomorrow.

A Service of Thanksgiving and a Council with the Cabinet members is planned but a date is not yet decided.

Great news! :flowers: I had hoped for a boy for them. Madeleine certainly seemed to sail through this pregnancy right up to the end. Amazing stamina. Watching her in the video of the wedding I wondered what would everyone do if her waters broke in church. :cool:

Haha, I thought the same :lol::lol::lol:
Thank god, nothing happened and the delivery was perfect in time AFTER the wedding :flowers:
Bye Bine

They also said that there will be a 21 gun Salute from Skeppsholmen in Stockholm tomorrow.

A Service of Thanksgiving and a Council with the Cabinet members is planned but a date is not yet decided.

So it is official that the boy will get the full royal treatment with a Te Deum, a council of state and a 21-gun salute.

The delivery was a little bit earlier than expected but they said it was planned since 2 months that it would be at Danderyd Hospital.

So it is official that the boy will get the full royal treatment with a Te Deum, a council of state and a 21-gun salute.

Correct :) Not surprising. I can't see why he shouldn't be a Prince, Duke and a Royal Highness when his sister is.

Congratulations to Princess Madeleine, Chris and Princess Leonore!

Happy Birthday little Prince!

:swedenflag2::fireworks::king:

He was born in the same hospital like his new aunt, Princess Sofia!

I agree. it's time to wish so much happiness to the family.:wub:

Expressen's royal reporter Johan T Lindwall has been with at Victoria's trip to Latvia today, and met Victoria and congratulated her for becoming an aunt again. Victoria said that she is incredibly happy and relieved, which one of course is now. Lindwall asked how she got the news. Victoria said that she has got her channels, but Madeleine didn't call. Victoria said that "I'm so happy for them and for us. This has been longed-for". Lindwall asked if Victoria wanted to send a greeting and Victoria said "I'm coming home soon!".
Video
Kronprinsessan om födseln: "Oerhört glad" | Kungligt | Expressen.tv

Madde is well enough to post on Facebook again ;-)

I guess the picture she is posting is the view of her hospital room?

It's a wonderful news!!! Congratulations to Madeleine, Chris, Leonore and their families! I'm looking forward to know the name of the baby boy! :)

Well, that was close!

Congratulations to the parents. Nice, that it is a boy!

No. time at all for baby watch, were there any hint they had gone to the hospital?

Madde is well enough to post on Facebook again ;-)

I guess the picture she is posting is the view of her hospital room?

No it is not. Danderyd Hospital is not that close to the sea.

No. time at all for baby watch, were there any hint they had gone to the hospital?

No. No one (except the family) knew before it was over and done :)

Congratulations!

Of course, to the proud parents. But the whole Family seems caring loving, so congrats to them all, to the grandparents, aunts and uncles, Cousin and big sister :flowers:

gosh so close to her brothers wedding too .........couldnt of been timed better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom