General News about Madeleine, Chris, and Leonore, Part 1: April 2014 - June 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonore has indeed changed much in the last few months, sweet baby.

The swedish press has written that Madeleine and Chris are planning to move to England some day. Aftonbladet's royal reporter Jenny Alexandersson has said to Aftonbladet Klick! that it will most likely be tough for Madeleine to live in London.
- The British photographers can become a problem for Madeleine and her family, says Alexandersson and refers to when the princess left the city after being point watched by paparazzi. Chris has repeatedly proved how bad he feels about photographers taking pictures of him on the street. He is not afraid to point fingers or scold paparazzi.
Nu varnas prinsessan Madeleine för att flytta till London Stoppa pressarna

Disgusting 'coffee' IMHO, for people who do not like coffee but prefer syrups. And you are also forced to pay a fortune as it is more of a marketing concept than anything else. Sadly starbucks stores have been popping up everywhere in Europe too.

These paparazzi's must get bored out of their wits btw.

Such a cutie... Madeleine and her family are constantly photographed... I wonder why...

Se & Hör told earlier that Madeleine and Chris were arguing at the street in Stockholm. Now Hänt i Veckan -magazine tells what it was about. Madeleine and Chris had been at a lunch in restaurant Riche. Soon they saw that Jonas Bergström was also having lunch there.
Chris saw red. In front of all the people at the restaurant Chris went to Jonas and started to talk with him. And soon he told exactly what he thinks about Madeleine's ex who had betrayed her.
- It became quite dramatic and ended when Jonas left in a hurry from the restaurant, a shocked eyewitness told to Hänt i Veckan.
When Madeleine and Chris left the restaurant, Madeleine was dissatisfied that Chris once again had broken the royal etiquette. And that was why they were arguing at the street.
Chris O’Neills svartsjukeattack på Madeleines ex Jonas

Se & Hör told earlier that Madeleine and Chris were arguing at the street in Stockholm. Now Hänt i Veckan -magazine tells what it was about. Madeleine and Chris had been at a lunch in restaurant Riche. Soon they saw that Jonas Bergström was also having lunch there.
Chris saw red. In front of all the people at the restaurant Chris went to Jonas and started to talk with him. And soon he told exactly what he thinks about Madeleine's ex who had betrayed her.
- It became quite dramatic and ended when Jonas left in a hurry from the restaurant, a shocked eyewitness told to Hänt i Veckan.
When Madeleine and Chris left the restaurant, Madeleine was dissatisfied that Chris once again had broken the royal etiquette. And that was why they were arguing at the street.

Why would Chris confront Jonas about cheating on Madeleine? Chris got the girl. Had Jonas not cheated or Madeleine forgiven him Chris would not be married to Madeleine or have that precious baby.

Why would Chris confront Jonas about cheating on Madeleine? Chris got the girl. Had Jonas not cheated or Madeleine forgiven him Chris would not be married to Madeleine or have that precious baby.

If Madeleine was uncomfortable with Jonas in the same restaurant, she needs to get over it. They have both moved on.

If Madeleine was uncomfortable with Jonas in the same restaurant, she needs to get over it. They have both moved on.

If P.Madeleine had a problem with her ex being there and she send Chris to tell him that, Madeleine and Chris probably wouldn't have argued about it afterwards.

But if either really has a problem with Jonas being in the same establishment, they should get over it, or at least know better than to make a scene imo

what a situation. however, i understand madeleine, chris shouldn't have approached jonas or attacked him. madeleine's history with jonas is hers alone.

Madeleine and Chris have been at least at two weddings, where also Jonas and his wife Stephanie have been, so they have been at the same room together before. It seems odd that Chris waited for so long to say to Jonas what he thinks about him, if this article is true.

what rubbish. either the article isn't true or Chris has serious choleric issues.

Agree 100%. :flowers: A bogus article imo. Pretty strange all round to dredge all that up.

Chris and Madeleine were fighting. Married couples do that. Couples do that, and sometimes - oops! - in the street, in public. Why the big deal? :blink: :bb:

I recall a famous incident that took place between Maria Shriver and her husband Arnold long before he was governor of California. She had dressed up in gown and jewels for a big premiere or maybe it was the Oscars, and what car does Arnold decide he wants to drive them in to the red carpet? Instead of an elegant town car or some such he had chosen and insisted on driving a Hummer or some such type vehicle. Apparently they exited the car at the red carpet in a full bore argument, never skipping a beat and went at it as they walked down the carpet, loudly. Every woman could understand, as every man could understand, but everyone watching couldn't believe that these two consummate professionals were arguing without let-up in front of 'everybody'. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

It's the principle of the thing! :cool:

Last edited:
Agree 100%. :flowers: A bogus article imo. Pretty strange all round to dredge all that up.

Chris and Madeleine were fighting. Married couples do that. Couples do that, and sometimes - oops! - in the street, in public. Why the big deal? :blink: :bb:

I recall a famous incident that took place between Maria Shriver and her husband Arnold long before he was governor of California. She had dressed up in gown and jewels for a big premiere or maybe it was the Oscars, and what car does Arnold decide he wants to drive them in to the red carpet? Instead of an elegant town car or some such he had chosen and insisted on driving a Hummer or some such type vehicle. Apparently they exited the car at the red carpet in a full bore argument, never skipping a beat and went at it as they walked down the carpet, loudly. Every woman could understand, as every man could understand, but everyone watching couldn't believe that these two consummate professionals were arguing without let-up in front of 'everybody'. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

It's the principle of the thing! :cool:

Not the best example though, considering Arnold and Maria have been separated and estranged for a few years now...

People must gave a name when they order coffee at Starbucks. Madeleine was recently seen walking with a coffee mug where was written "Maddie".
http://cms.familjeliv.se/image_proc...n/derivatives/wide/584347373.jpg?maxWidth=534
http://cms.familjeliv.se/image_proc...n/derivatives/wide/531908445.jpg?maxWidth=534

When Starbucks is busy with customers in line they do ask for the person placing the order to give their so that it can be written on the cup to keep the orders straight. Very rarely is there not a line at some of the stores around here.

Another picture of a boring NY walk.

I would love to see a picture of Chris out with Leonore by himself. It is always Maddie with Leonore (except for pushing the stroller) and Chris looking the other way or looking bored.
Daniel seems more affectionate towards Estelle than Chris towards Leonore, at least in public.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Madeleine was seen hailing for a taxi in Soho on Tuesday with Karini Gustafson.
IBL Bildbyrå

Last edited:
I think the paparazzis has reached almost the point of stalking...We get pics every day now

"Sources close to the family" have told to Svensk Damtidning that Madeleine is looking for a swedish nanny for Leonore, she is using her closest friends as help. She has also shown interest to company Änglavakt in Stockholm, it trains nannies and you can hire a nanny from there. Estelle's nanny Adeline Petersson has been educated at Änglavakt. The founder of Änglavakt Sandra von Kantzow says that Adeline is very sweet and has her feet on the ground. She was very appreciated when she worked at a family via their company. After that she worked at a preschool. The crown princess couple has really made a good choice, says von Kantzow.
Leonore's future nanny must speak swedish so that speaking swedish will be natural for Leonore.

Stoppa pressarna writes about Svensk Damtidning's article. Svensk Damtidning insists that Madeleine and Chris are moving away from New York and that their primary plan is to travel between London and Stockholm. Madeleine is tired at lonely walks with Leonore at Central Park and misses the walks at Royal Djurgården in Stockholm. According to the chief of the Royal Mews Mertil Melin there is going on restructuring and renovation of several apartments inside the Royal Mews where a two-room apartment according to information may belong to Leonore's nanny in the future.
Insatta källor avslöjar Här kommer Madeleine och Chris att bo Stoppa Pressarna

How does the press know that Madeleine is tired of walking in the NYC parks??? Jokes

Right now on the Facebook page of a swedish national radio show listeners are asked to write about meeting members of the royal family and a woman tells about when she sold a copy of the magazine "Svensk Damtidning" to Madeleine and Jonas Bergström. At first Jonas put it on the till with the front up but when she saw it Madeleine whispered something to him and he turned it over. The woman concludes by writing that obviously Madeleine was on the front page lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

A question to all Swedes here: Will the baby news increase the popularity of Madeleine and Christopher in Sweden? And how popular is Princess Leonore?

General News about Madeleine, Chris and Leonore, Part 1: April 2014 -

A question to all Swedes here: Will the baby news increase the popularity of Madeleine and Christopher in Sweden? And how popular is Princess Leonore?

Basically people don't really care about them. Madeleine was very popular as a child when her antics endeared her to the public but that changed about the time she got labeled as a party princess. Nowadays she mostly gets negative press coverage on the lines of her being a work shy freeloader who is stuck up and only does what she wants.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom