General News about Madeleine, Chris, and Leonore, Part 1: April 2014 - June 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and so? He can't go out because he is married man? In case of lack of scandals they have nothing interesting to say but attack M&C.. YThey have been doing this from the very moment they got engaged... I rembember that the press started when Chris announced he wouldn't obtain any title:bang::lol:

I found this on the Thank You Campaign website. It is from Karini to Madeleine

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 6.23.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 6.23.30 PM.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 248
Stoppa pressarna quotes Hänt Extra.
First they remind about the older article of the crisis in the marriage and the row on the street. They are also wondering, why Chris went to the Polar Music Prize ceremony, although Madeleine stayed away because Chuck Berry has been convicted of trafficking.
- How did Chris think it was a good idea to go when Madeleine took a stand against human trafficking? Why they do not show a united front, asks a source Hänt Extra talked to.

And more comes. Now that the princess couple is at home in Stockholm, they have taken the opportunity to meet their friends and have visited their favorite restaurants several times. One of the evenings, however, it derailed for Chris, who was out partying without his wife. Chris inevitably visited the newly opened Musical at Nybrokajen where he had drinks when a visitor noted Chris' unsuitable mood:
- He was quite messy and seemed pompous.
Chris O’Neills dryga festnatt – utan prinsessan Madeleine
Translation

Stoppa pressarna quotes Hänt Extra.
First they remind about the older article of the crisis in the marriage and the row on the street. They are also wondering, why Chris went to the Polar Music Prize ceremony, although Madeleine stayed away because Chuck Berry has been convicted of trafficking.
- How did Chris think it was a good idea to go when Madeleine took a stand against human trafficking? Why they do not show a united front, asks a source Hänt Extra talked to.

And more comes. Now that the princess couple is at home in Stockholm, they have taken the opportunity to meet their friends and have visited their favorite restaurants several times. One of the evenings, however, it derailed for Chris, who was out partying without his wife. Chris inevitably visited the newly opened Musical at Nybrokajen where he had drinks when a visitor noted Chris' unsuitable mood:
- He was quite messy and seemed pompous.
Chris O’Neills dryga festnatt – utan prinsessan Madeleine
Translation
Well tabloids aren't very reliable to begin with, and secondly marriage isn't slavery, matrimony is based on trust and a spouse can go out without the other spouse, there's nothing wrong with that as long as they remember their duty is to their significant other......

Also I really don't get the media, first they critisised Chris for not attending events without Madeleine , now they critisise him for attending official events without her, as a private person he isn't even obliged to attend anything

Madeleine will attend the ChildHood event in NYC, Central Park, on the 27th of September. I am assuming she will make the trip back to the US very soon then. Will she still join the opening of the parlament on the 30th of September? I think she will either cancel or just fly in and out of NYC to attend.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Not at all.
That says it all.

Does anyone remember the "it's all over", "Haarkon and Mette Marit heading for divorce", and let's not forget "Affairs", during the months running up to her neck surgery?

Sounds like the same sleazy journalism with "No News? Lets Make Some" as a motto. :sick:

Yep, press is bored waiting for more "wedding news" to occur, and are rehashing their old targets.
That said, i too find it a little peculiar that P.Madeleine and Q.Silvia decide to skip an event with Chuck Berry because of his past, and Chris happily attending it as if there is no problem. The King was there too, but he was in an official function so if he declined the organisation would have had a problem. But Chris was free to skip it to show he supported his wife's "believes", but decides not to, which imo sort of weakens P.Madeleine's statement of not going...

Leonore is beautiful! And to me she looks like Chris and not like Madde <3

Exactly!

Leonore is definitely daddy's girl.

I will be in NYC next week, I of course hope to bump into them ;-)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I am in NYC for a short trip, does anyone know where M&C live? I hope to spot them of course ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Before Madeleine and Chris left from Sweden, they attended at the 35th wedding anniversary celebration of Fredrik and Carola Gottlieb, the parents of Louise Gottlieb.
SDT1442_HiResFiles(1)

A slimming company claims that Madeleine has fallen in weight with their products. Princess Madeleine has lost 23 kilos during six weeks. That is stated by phonies who argue that the dramatic weight loss is due to a diet consisting of green coffee beans.
- I could not believe how easy it was. I did not change my diet or my daily routine, but the fat melted away like butter, they argue that the princess has said, Svensk Damtidning tells.
- We are taking actions for this, says Annika Sönnerberg from the court press department to Svensk Damtidning.
Prinsessan Madeleines kropp uthängd på nätet Stoppa Pressarna

Last edited:
To me Madde seems pretty fit and I don't see a dramatic weight loss... I guess this company is making advertising for the product!

Hänt Extra
Goes behind the back of devastated Madeleine
Chris has bought secret bachelor apartment on the sly
http://www.allerbutiken.se/Global/Covers/HEX.jpg

Stoppa pressarna quotes Expressen Extra: "Madeleine moves back home to Sweden"
Margareta Thorgren from the court press department has said to Expressen Extra, that Madeleine is coming back to Sweden in the autumn.
They are going to have their home in New York, and Thorgren said that the family is going to spend a lot of time in Stockholm, so they are going to have two homes.
Madeleine flyttar hem till Sverige igen Stoppa Pressarna

Hmmmm... there's no news - so lets make something up

Hänt Extra

Goes behind the back of devastated Madeleine

Chris has bought secret bachelor apartment on the sly

LadyFinn, does the magazine say where this bachelor apartment is? In New York or in Sweden?

LadyFinn, does the magazine say where this bachelor apartment is? In New York or in Sweden?

Stoppa pressarna quotes Hänt Extra:
Chris has in the greatest secrecy invested in a bachelor pad in the exclusive area of ​​Mayfair in London.
- Not even Madeleine knew about this, says a source, adding: She feels devastated and deceived.
The plan is that Chris will spend a lot of time in the UK's capital to be on-site at customers and other investors because London is a central point in the world economy.
- And the town is a lovely place to party in, says a source in the finance industry.
Efter jättegrälet Nu har Chris O’Neill köpt egen bostad Stoppa Pressarna

Stoppa pressarna quotes Hänt Extra:
Chris has in the greatest secrecy invested in a bachelor pad in the exclusive area of ​​Mayfair in London.
- Not even Madeleine knew about this, says a source, adding: She feels devastated and deceived.
The plan is that Chris will spend a lot of time in the UK's capital to be on-site at customers and other investors because London is a central point in the world economy.
- And the town is a lovely place to party in, says a source in the finance industry.
Efter jättegrälet Nu har Chris O’Neill köpt egen bostad Stoppa Pressarna

Sounds only logical. Why should he always live in a hotel, if he has enough money to buy a cosy little apartment where he can feel somewhat at home, when he is in London? Doesn't sound like something bad to do. And if Madeleine really didn't know we don't know. Sounds more like a slow-news-day that Madeleine is devastated.

Sadly the media has always had it with Madeleine... She is the less favourite since both Chris and she have any interest in giving interview to the press...

One can of course think that why Chris can't stay at Eva O'Neill's house in Belgravia while he is in London. And his sister lives in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom