General News about Madeleine, Chris, and Leonore, Part 1: April 2014 - June 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very close call. I was just before the 12 week mark myself when the announcement was made and my due date is 7th july. I think Madeleine might be one or two weeks further along. So her due date might be somewhere around 25th june.

We don't know that. I think that Leonore was taken to meet the Pope because Chris is catholic. That was a special event. And of course Leonore attended a big family celebration, her grandfather's birthday.

Svensk Damtidning:
Princess Madeleine and her husband Chris have got problems. No one wants to rent their luxurious two-room apartment in New York.
Madeleine och Chris dumpar hyran – ingen vill bo i lägenheten _ Svensk Damtidning
Translation

Maybe Leonore supports the Pope's stance on human trafficking? I hope so. ;)

Very close call. I was just before the 12 week mark myself when the announcement was made and my due date is 7th july. I think Madeleine might be one or two weeks further along. So her due date might be somewhere around 25th june.

Sounds right to me, and I think the palace has talked about late june as well (although I can't find a quote right now). And congrats to you as well, KitKat2006! Maybe your child will share birthday with Madeleines child :flowers:

Svensk Damtidning tells that when Madeleine, Chris and Leonore were in Gstaad skiing in February, they had a middle-aged woman with them, she took care of Leonore when Madeleine and Chris were skiing. Svensk Damtidning asked from the court who the woman was. The court said that princess Madeleine wanted to keep that as a secret. According to the court the woman was on a probationary period and because she hasn't been seen after that, Damtidning thinks that she isn't working for Madeleine anymore.

When Madeleine and family went to meet the Pope, they had Victoria's and Estelle's first nanny Elisabeth Zimmermann (68) with them, taking care of Leonore. And at the king's birthday there was another woman taking care of Leonore: Åse Blomqvist (58), who together with Elisabeth Zimmermann took care of Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine when they were kids. While Madeleine is waiting that she finds the right nanny, she trusts Elisabeth and Åse. "Elisabeth and Åse are real gems, she trusts them and finds them close to her", tells a "source" to Svensk Damtidning.

Last edited:
Is difficould to find a good nanny even if you are a royal.

Agreed Juliette, both of them looked very pregnant at the wedding.
Maybe Madeleine does not care about his belly or maybe Chris doesn't, but this is not looking good nor healthy.

He should work out a bit with Daniel.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I really thought that since we can't discuss women's weight on this forum, the rule applied also for men, or not? Double standards guys:bang::ermm:

I really thought that since we can't discuss women's weight on this forum, the rule applied also for men, or not? Double standards guys:bang::ermm:

Are we not allowed to comment about a person's weight? I don't remember an edict about that. Seems a bit overly PC to me. I reckon both sexes should be fair game for comment if they are overweight, though not in a cruel or nasty way.

Having said that, I don't think Chris looks like he needs do any more than cut back on the ice cream and do a few sit-ups. He looks fine to me.

Are we not allowed to comment about a person's weight? I don't remember an edict about that. Seems a bit overly PC to me. I reckon both sexes should be fair game for comment if they are overweight, though not in a cruel or nasty way.

Having said that, I don't think Chris looks like he needs do any more than cut back on the ice cream and do a few sit-ups. He looks fine to me.

I remember that there was even a thread about weight open and then it was closed... I clearly recall that all comments about royal women being too thin or too big were cancelled...:ermm:

This thread has been closed. The news thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom