The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-18-2016, 05:53 PM
Nobility

Dare I say it? In the second of the Expressen pictures Madeleine looks pregnant.

Old 05-18-2016, 06:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Does she still breastfeed Nicholas?

Old 05-18-2016, 06:32 PM
Heir Apparent

She was in a pretty tight fitting dress a week ago...she's pretty slim thru the body.

LaRae
Old 05-18-2016, 06:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Does she still breastfeed Nicholas?
You can get pregnant even when breast feeding, chances go up even more when the baby is eating food as well.

But I agree with Pranter, she was looking slim and very fit in her gown last week.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:20 PM
Aristocracy

Who is the woman with her? Not like Madeleine to have someone carry her bags, but maybe the lady is a stylist? (Although she does not look like one)

Agree that Madde's tummy looks a bit round. Could be the top, I don't think they'd go for a 3rd already.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 05-18-2016, 11:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Leonor and Nicolas are only 16 months apart in age. Nicolas will be a year old next month. Even if she was pregnant enough to show, the new baby would have been around the same age gap as the older two.

But considering how skinny she was a week ago, I doubt she suddenly has a noticeable bump. Bad angle/shirt.
Old 05-19-2016, 03:10 AM
Gentry

The Court usually announce pregnancy very soon (much before it start to clearly show), so if she is pregnant, I think we would have already heard about it. But on that picture there is indeed suspicious bump (but that was probably created by the loose fitting blouse).

Princess Madeleine's streetstyle looks very effortless and chic. I wonder who are those two women with her. Relatives of Chris?
Old 05-19-2016, 08:52 PM
Nobility

I like what Madeleine was wearing on her London shopping spree. Love the crossbody grey bag.
Old 05-20-2016, 01:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

Bunte writes that Chris has again problems with his taxes in Florida and New York, 34500 euros weren't paid when the article was written.
Madeleine von Schweden & Chris O'Neill_ Der Fiskus hat noch eine Rechnung offen _ BUNTE.de
Translation
Cover of Bunte
https://www.united-kiosk.de/coverg/B...16_2109434.jpg

EDIT
And now today Expressen has made a big story about this
Chris O'Neill has several new tax debts in the US. Of the luxury house in Florida that he has tried to sell over a year, taxes of 332 665 SEK are unpaid. He and Princess Madeleine have also a tax liability of their apartment in New York, according to documents Expressen has noted.
It is just over a year ago as Chris O'Neill took several liabilities in the US, the debts were almost 350 00 SEK. Both for the exclusive summer home in Florida and the apartment in New York, which he owns according to the court with his wife, Princess Madeleine.
Now from the documents that the German magazine Bunte, and Expressen have read can be seen that the largest tax debt is for housing in Florida. There were 332,665 SEK should have been paid March 31 - almost two months ago.
There is also a tax on the apartment in New York. It is 10,315 SEK, evidenced by documents from New York City's tax office. As the official holder is the company Warwick International.
This means that even Princess Madeleine owes half of the tax, because the court confirmed that the apartment is a shared private investment.
The summer house is owned on paper by the company Bahama Beach Holdings LLC, according to US documents signed by Chris O'Neill. Here the tax was in the beginning of 322 000 SEK, but with interest, it's now up to 332,665 SEK.
When the previous tax debts came up in January 2015, Chris O'Neill said:
- In this case, it has simply passed me by. I had a lot that occurred during the past year and I just ... this was forgotten.
The tax debt has gone so far that Palm Beach Tax Office has issued a penalty - a symbolic price of 70 SEK.
Last afternoon, May 19, according to Palm Beach County, the tax debt on the summer house is not regulated. Neither tax liability in New York.
Chris O'Neill has been able to through the court's information department comment Expressen's article, but hasn't done so.
Torsten Fensby, an expert in international tax avoidance, said:
- There is no difference abroad or Sweden. You must pay the taxes be required to pay by law. It is no more or less serious in Sweden or in the United States. One should pay their taxes, period. This kind of thing ends up in court if you do not pay.
Här är Chris O'Neills nya skatteskuld – skyldig 332 665 kr _ Dina Pengar
Translation

The article is also in Dagens Industri, Scandinavia's largest business newspaper
Chris O'Neills och prinsessans nya skatteskulder
Old 05-23-2016, 02:53 AM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning had at their latest issue a large article about Chris's work, what he does now and has done before. They have put a short version to their website.
Det här jobbar Chris O’Neill med – egentligen _ Svensk Damtidning
Old 05-23-2016, 04:02 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Chris can't get rid of the tax issues, can he. It's not the first time this has happened.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:43 AM
Heir Apparent

That is something he must absoultely take care of, otherwise he'll find himself soon in troubles...
Old 05-24-2016, 01:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine is now taking the help of star real estate broker and television star Fredrik Eklund.
He has been commissioned by her and Chris O'Neill to sell their apartment in New York. Price? SEK 17.5 million. This includes a gym, a wine cellar and butler service around the clock.
Madeleine turned recently to one of her friends to get rid of a million apartment in New York. Tin-Tin Rosen of Burén works on luxury broker company Eklund Stockholm New York, ESNY. She has arranged star broker and television star Fredrik Eklund to sell princess and Chris O'Neill accommodation in Manhattan.
Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Lopez and Daniel Craig turn to Fredrik Eklund when they want to find a new home. He has offices in Stockholm and New York. On the website of Eklund's company Chris and Madeleine's apartment is now for sale and advertisement describes a five-star accommodation in Manhattan:
"This stunning home offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the luxury Upper East Side. Not just a five-star apartment - but also a five-star building."
The two-bedroom apartment has a price tag of 17.5 million, which includes 24-hour manned reception. Madeleine and Chris O'Neill have never lived there. They lived in the same house, but at a larger apartment.
Fredrik Eklund ska hjälpa prinsessan Madeleine och Chris _ Kungligt _ Expressen
Translation

On the cover of Expressen
TV-broker is selling Madde's and Chris O'Neill's luxury flat
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/bb/...458/502@70.jpg

And here is the apartment on sale, the styling is now totally different than when Madeleine and Chris tried to rent the apartment
https://www.elliman.com/new-york-cit...hattan-vffjipe
Old 05-24-2016, 05:52 AM
Courtier

Expressen writes that Leonore is making her "work debut" next friday. On June 3'rd. the family will visit Gotland. Leonore will, among other things, meet the pony that Gotland gave her as a present when she was baptized.

Leonore gör första jobbet som prinsessa | Nyheter | Expressen
Old 05-24-2016, 06:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, that would certainly be a lovely surprise for the island and for the royal wahtchers! I am a bit skeptical though... I don't know, but I don't think it is so granted that the whole family will make an official visit to Gotland...
Old 05-24-2016, 08:44 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

From the calender at kungahuset.se:

Fredag3Juni
Besök på Gotland
Prinsessan Madeleine, Christopher O'Neill, Prinsessan Leonore
Plats: Visby
Old 05-24-2016, 08:51 AM
Heir Apparent

I watch that show (Million Dollar Listing) and it's crazy what it costs to live in NYC. I wonder if we'll see Maddie and Chris's apartment on the show.

LaRae
Old 05-29-2016, 02:07 AM
Courtier

Has Chris ever worn a weddingring? Didn´t see it at Oscar´s baptism....
Old 05-29-2016, 06:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissRoyal View Post
Who is the woman with her? Not like Madeleine to have someone carry her bags, but maybe the lady is a stylist? (Although she does not look like one)
Svensk Damtidning tells that the woman with Madeleine in London carrying bags is 72-year-old Ann Schierenbeck, who retired from her work as queen Silvia's chambermaid many years ago (Anne Tovar has been the queen's chambermaid since 2009). She helps Madeleine sometimes with finding outfits to official events.
Old 05-29-2016, 07:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Svensk Damtidning tells that the woman with Madeleine in London carrying bags is 72-year-old Ann Schierenbeck, who retired from her work as queen Silvia's chambermaid many years ago (Anne Tovar has been the queen's chambermaid since 2009). She helps Madeleine sometimes with finding outfits to official events.
I looked at the photos and it really didn't look like Ann Schierenbeck to me, but perhaps I am going off of some older photos of Ann?

I did learn recently that Ann designed this dress/suit of Madeleines.
http://royalweddings.hellomagazine.c...leine-1--a.jpg

Tags
chris o'neill, prince nicolas, prince nicolas of sweden, princess leonore, princess madeleine