General Information on Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good that he has changed his mind...

Or that the gossip magazine had wrong information. That would be just shocking if a gossip magazine printed something without fact checking first! :)

Or that the gossip magazine had wrong information. That would be just shocking if a gossip magazine printed something without fact checking first! :)

Chris was first put to attend at the 19th December event at the court website when the event was put there. Then Chris was taken away at the beginning of November. And now it has been put back.

Chris was first put to attend at the 19th December event at the court website when the event was put there. Then Chris was taken away at the beginning of November. And now it has been put back.
I'll say this, the Swedish Royals' PR department is not the best out there. So I wouldn't read too much into his name being there and then disappearing and then re-appearing.

have princess Madeleine and Chris arrived in Stockholm? They are scheduled to attend a reception tomorrow morning at 9:40 in honour of the queen, at the royal palace of Stockholm

have princess Madeleine and Chris arrived in Stockholm? They are scheduled to attend a reception tomorrow morning at 9:40 in honour of the queen, at the royal palace of Stockholm

Nothing about their arrival on the swedish press, expect Svensk Damtidning's Åsa Bönnelyche writes: "Will Princess Madeleine come? Will she, or not? The Queen celebrates 70 years and then we all of course want to see the entire royal family gathered. And it seems that Princess Madeleine and Chris are coming to the receptions. But the question is if they set up for a photo?
Kommer prinsessan Madeleine? | Åsas kungliga Europa

Norbert Loh writes on his Facebook page that the Court confirmed that Princess Madeleine and Chris are already in Stockholm but Princess Madeleine is ill in bed with a cold. That would match with the articel of austrian press who tells that Madde went to an ENT physician in Vienna.

Last edited:
Has it been confirmed yet, as to wether or not their little girl will be born in Sweden? She sure is doing a lot of traveling for an expectant. Other.

Norbert Loh writes on his Facebook page that the Court confirmed that Princess Madeleine and Chris are already in Stockholm but Princess Madeleine is ill in bed with a cold. That would match with the articel of austrian press who tells that Madde went to an ENT physician in Vienna.
What is an ent physician and why would she go in /Vienna?

What is an ent physician and why would she go in /Vienna?

Ears, Nose, Throat = ENT. Not sure why she was in Vienna. Perhaps she and Chris went to Vienna to visit some of his family before heading to Stockholm.

Thanks, oh my really! Yes now I do think his mother lives in Vienna.

the love carousel in Madeleine's circle of friends is turning again:

we remember: Madeleine broke off with Jonas. Her best friend Stephanie teamed up with Jonas a few months later. Now Madeleine's other best friend Louise Gottlieb has teamed up with Ludvig Blomquist, the ex of Stephanie.

Madeleine von Schweden: Liebeskarussell im Freundeskreis! | BUNTE.de

Yes, I posted this news to Friends of the Bernadottes thread a week ago, when Johan T Lindwall told it on Expressen's live-TV. About Stephanie and Jonas, Madeleine and Jonas broke up in April 2010, and according to the swedish press, Stephanie and Jonas started dating in February 2011. Madeleine and Jonas used often to go to dinner with Stephanie and Ludwig.

:flowers: Thanks, I wasnt aware that there is a special thread for such topics!

Svensk Damtidning had two articles about Madeleine.
At the first short one they told about Madeleine and Chris having dinner with their friends at Teatergrillen.

At the other reporter Margareta Heed writes a criticizing article about Madeleine.

Madeleine har blivit vår prinsessa på ärten (Madeleine has become our Princess with the Pea)
She goes her own way and does like she wants. A quality which the most have praised before. But with a row of cancelled jobs has made many ask if Madeleine really likes her princess work. Maybe that is what we should expect in the future – an absent Madeleine who shuns all the attention. Although she gets very much served on a golden plate she seems to be very irritated about the little pea under it.
She said no to the Nobel ceremony at the last moment. The reason was her pregnancy and that she didn’t want to fly. But just a week after she flew much more. First to Sweden, and a day after to London from where she continued to Wien. She was seen walking at the streets with Chris and had dinner with his mother and sister.
But at home in Sweden all this travel seemed to have a hard effect to the princess, she had cold and had to rest. Once more the princess cancelled an event and didn’t attend at her mother’s 70th birthday lunch for the official Sweden.
Some speculated that Madeleine has a pelvic pain SPD (foglossning), and because of that she couldn't sit for hours, this would have been a good reason not to attend at a royal duty. But when Svensk Damtidning asked from the court if this was the reason the court said that the princess is feeling fine.
Madeleine delivered scholarships at the Royal Mews. A small sneeze hinted to having had cold before she went to a car which took her the 100 meters to her home. Both then and at the birthday concert she wore high heels, one more evidence that she doesn’t have SPD.
Another example of Madeleine’s dislike for royal duties was when the king and queen visited USA in 2013. Then she didn’t want to represent with her father and mother, although she was in the country. The king and queen visited without her Washington and Philadelphia while Madeleine was in New York, just some hours away. Only after a lot of nagging Madeleine attended at the last dinner of the visit.
At the same time Madeleine has many times told that her role as a princess should not change when she moved to USA.
- Partly I have my work at Childhood, partly I represent Sweden when I am asked to. I will continue to work for Sweden in USA, Madeleine said then.
But now many think that she in practice works contrary to her own statement. And they ask if she should continue to be a princess if she doesn’t take her role seriously.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010090011D1388864009143281
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010090021D1388864009143281

Last edited:
I give her the free pass because she's pregnant. Otherwise I would fully agree with the article

what a cute pic of her dog!
i assume by that pic that they are in sweden now, and maybe that's where they plan to deliver the baby?

I think she might be in Italy with Victoria, in Cervinia. I've never been there so the landscape doesn't help!

Madeleine, like the rest of the royal family, have been in Cervinia, they arrived there last weekend. According to Swedish press Madeleine had Zorro with her. There hasn't been any news at the swedish press if the royals have come back to Sweden already.

Still no word yet if Madeleine is giving birth in Sweden or NY?

But at some point she won't be able to fly anymore so she'll have to give birth in Sweden. When is she due?

it sounds to me that the delivery date is quite close for her to travel by plane already. my guess is that she will deliver in sweden. i doubt she would want to risk flying so late in her pregnancy.

Madeleine has still a couple of weeks when she can fly back to New York regarding the rules of the airlines. And they can afford to take a private plane.

I speak from the airlines in the UK, you can't fly if you are over than 36 weeks if its a normal pregnancy of course. She's still in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom