The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

The interview's photo session
Prinsessa Madeleine ja Christopher - tuore kuvaussessio Sollidenissa Lehtikuva lehtikuva.fi

Old 07-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Aristocracy

Beautiful romantic photographs of the newly married happy couple.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:26 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I love the photos of the princess couple by the pond. Lovely, sweet pictures of them smiling and whatnot. Chris is laughing and smiling. I love it.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:55 PM
Courtier

Maybe, hopefully, he's getting used to the idea that once in a while he has to let himself be photographed. Now that the stress of the wedding preparations are past he is able to relax a bit more.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Love her white dress!!
Old 07-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Do you have to login/register to search pics on lehtikuva.fi? How can we search for them?
Old 07-30-2013, 01:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkittybaby View Post
Do you have to login/register to search pics on lehtikuva.fi? How can we search for them?
Lehtikuva allows only those persons to register which represent a company. But you can get these watermarked photos from here:
At the finnish version "Kuninkaalliset" = royals
Kuvatoimisto Lehtikuva | Lehtikuva | lehtikuva.fi
Lehtikuva doesn't have a "search" -option, so it's best you look at their website every day, or search from google with "lehtikuva" and names of the royals. They don't keep the photos in their website very long.
The english version
Lehtikuva | lehtikuva.fi
Old 07-30-2013, 12:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Lehtikuva allows only those persons to register which represent a company. But you can get these watermarked photos from here:
At the finnish version "Kuninkaalliset" = royals
Kuvatoimisto Lehtikuva | Lehtikuva | lehtikuva.fi
Lehtikuva doesn't have a "search" -option, so it's best you look at their website every day, or search from google with "lehtikuva" and names of the royals. They don't keep the photos in their website very long.
The english version
Lehtikuva | lehtikuva.fi
Thank you so much LadyFinn! Very helpful
Old 08-08-2013, 03:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

It is quiet now with the royal family on holiday, but the gossip press invents still something to write:
Chris in talks with the King
Madeleine doesn't want to be a princess
http://www.allerbutiken.se/Global/Covers/HEX.jpg
Old 08-16-2013, 05:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

MTV3 quotes the article in Expressen
The court has told to Expressen, that Madeleine and Chris are going away from Sweden for the weekend. Maybe this trip has something to do with that this weekend Jonas Bergström and Stephanie af Klercker are getting married, the celebrations last two days.
Among the guests are a lot of people who were invited for Madeleine's and Chris' wedding. The court doesn't reveal where Madeleine and Chris are going, but they have planned this weekend together for a long time.
Bertil Ternert says that the princess has her work at the USA, but she will be back for Sweden in September when the king celebrates his 40 years at the throne.
Madeleine häipyy maasta – exän häät jäävät väliin - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV3.fi
Old 08-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Isn't Jonas marrying her ex best friend? I would want to get away to.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:53 PM
Administrator

I doubt Madeleine is even thinking about Jonas. She has moves on...something the magazine needs to do.

Old 09-20-2013, 05:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Madeleine has given interview to Elle Sweden, she talks about her life as a newlywed and Childhood's ThankYou-campaign. The interview will be at Elle's next issue. "Princess Madeleine like you never seen her before".
Prinsessan Madeleine i unik intervju plus fantastiskt vackra bilder –*i nästa nummer av ELLE! ELLE
Madeleine har ställt upp för ELLE Svensk Damtidning

I don't understand these kind of photoshoots where you can hardly recognize that it is Madeleine at the photos. Can't she give an interview due to a good cause and look more normal? She is a beautiful woman, she doesn't need that Elle makes her look like any model at the covers of magazines.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:18 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Well I think that the photoshop is standard procedure with any celeb on the cover, I don't think Madeleine specifically asked for it but on the other hand I think she is quite vain and doesnt oppose to it either.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Well I think that the photoshop is standard procedure with any celeb on the cover, I don't think Madeleine specifically asked for it but on the other hand I think she is quite vain and doesnt oppose to it either.
Madeleine at the cover of Elle Sweden in 2010, looking like normal herself.
http://bitterblondin.se/wp-content/u...nuari-2010.png
Old 09-20-2013, 10:52 AM
Aristocracy

Madeleine does look quite different in this latest photo shoot.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Serene Highness

I think she looks beautiful. She is obviously very happy with her life and the future. I am so glad she is content after so much unhappiness in her life. She is a lovely young woman. :)
Old 09-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Commoner

aftonbladet sondag has a article on Madeleine does anyone know what that's about?
Old 10-12-2013, 01:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Gala.de is reporting that the wedding of Madeleine and Chris has "created" a new couple. Chris' best men Cedric Notz has fallen in love with Andrea Engsäll.

Prinzessin Madeleine + Chris O'Neill: Erfolgreiche Kuppler | GALA.DE
Google Übersetzer
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Gala.de is reporting that the wedding of Madeleine and Chris has "created" a new couple. Chris' best men Cedric Notz has fallen in love with Andrea Engsäll.

Prinzessin Madeleine + Chris O'Neill: Erfolgreiche Kuppler | GALA.DE
Google Übersetzer
Yes, the swedish press has written about that a long time ago. I have written about it and posted a photo of them together at a social event to the Friends of the Royal Family thread, since Cedric is a friend of Madeleine and Chris and Andrea is a friend of Victoria.

Tags
chris o'neill, princess madeleine