The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 11:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning writes that Madeleine wants to live more private and close to nature when she, Chris and Leonore are in Stockholm. The choice could be Victoria's old home in Drottningholm Sjöflygeln. There are two side buildings (sjöflygeln) in Drottningholm. There is 381 square metres at the lower side building, where Victoria and Daniel lived in an apartment with a kitchen and two rooms. At the upper side building there is 203 square metres.
The court has no comments: "I have no knowledge about your piece of information", said Annika Sönnerberg from the press department.

Stoppa pressarna quotes the article in Svensk Damtidning
Prinsessan Madeleine och Chris O'Neill flyttar till Drottningholm Stoppa Pressarna
Translation

Old 03-30-2014, 04:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Still photos of Madeleine, Chris and Leonore with their friends. It looks like Chris saw the paparazzis and hugged Madeleine since she seems to be very surprised. And photos of Madeleine and Chris on the town, Chris is still smoking. According to Johan T Lindwall from Expressen Madeleine hasn't started smoking again.
Madeleine de Suède maman Balade avec Leonore et tendre baiser de Chris O'Neill

Old 03-30-2014, 06:14 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Still photos of Madeleine, Chris and Leonore with their friends. It looks like Chris saw the paparazzis and hugged Madeleine since she seems to be very surprised. And photos of Madeleine and Chris on the town, Chris is still smoking. According to Johan T Lindwall from Expressen Madeleine hasn't started smoking again.
Madeleine de Suède maman Balade avec Leonore et tendre baiser de Chris O'Neill
who's the person in the 3rd photo princess madeleine is taking a photo with? one of her friends or random fan?
Old 04-14-2014, 12:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

PurePeople has put a new gallery of Madeleine and Chris walking with Leonore to their website, but the newest photos in it are from 30th March.
Princesse Madeleine et Chris O'Neill Les balades avec Leonore sont sacrées...
Old 04-14-2014, 02:07 AM
Gentry

[QUOTE=LadyFinn;1657001]PurePeople has put a new gallery of Madeleine and Chris walking with Leonore to their website, but the newest photos in it are from 30th March.[\QUOTE]

Another good find LadyFinn. Chris is getting grey, LOL.
I like the little ID thing they carry for Zorro. Probably to show they pay dog-tax.

So my theory is:
1) M&C got tired of paps taking pictures of them walking
2) V&D do not like the paps anyways and try to avoid them
3) the whole party met up in Florida, after the last pictures on March 30

If the baptism is around Swedish National Day in June, they will most likely announce it very soon!
Old 04-14-2014, 08:02 AM
Aristocracy

[QUOTE=SwissRoyal;1657016]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
.[\QUOTE]
So my theory is:
1) M&C got tired of paps taking pictures of them walking
2) V&D do not like the paps anyways and try to avoid them
3) the whole party met up in Florida, after the last pictures on March 30
I fully understand their wish not to be chased by paps at anytime. IMO V&D have been rather badly treated by paps in Spain f.i.
Since it was very quite in NYC, I had rapidly the impression they went to another place, (quieter). I would however not think they went as far as Florida, bearing in mind that Daniel was seen in NY and nearby for the 2 hockey events.

I would rather congratulate them for escaping the paps, but hope however Made will work a bit on her Facebook on their behalf of all, now that the holidaly is normally over.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:19 AM
Courtier

I just saw these new photos posted. They must be back in NYC. http://ksiezniczka-victoria.blogspot...ro-na.html?m=1
Old 04-14-2014, 09:01 AM
Courtier

I just found this letter on Instagram from Chris.
http://instagram.com/p/aTJ7QSzRUi/
Old 04-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbellar View Post
I just saw these new photos posted. They must be back in NYC. Księżniczka Victoria: Madeleine, Chris, Leonore i Zorro na spacerze
These are not new photos, they are photos from the PurePeople website I posted earlier today. PurePeople writes that they are taken on 30th March.
There hasn't been any information in the media that Victoria and Daniel have visited Madeleine's family.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:23 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahbellar View Post
I just found this letter on Instagram from Chris.
Instagram

That's a great find..... He's hand writing is pretty messy!
Old 04-24-2014, 10:04 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Just a reminder that news and photos which relate to more than one member of the royal family - in this case Estelle and Leonore - should be posted in the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0-a-30000.html thread. This avoids repetitive discussion across two or more threads.

Tags
chris o'neill, princess madeleine