Engagement of Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill: October 25, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think H Lindqvist is killing his credibility, assuming his statement was correctly reported. Such statement is unacceptable.
Btterness after his criticism about the choise of Estelle as name is probably still on.
Agree with you. After this last comment by Lindqvist I would be more worried about his state of mind than the choice of Princess Madeleine's future husband. Lindqvist shows such frightening disregard for even the most basic manners.

I'm curious about Chris' title after the marriage or if he will have one at all. Or will Madeleine follow in the footsteps of her aunts and simply be "HRH Princess Madeleine, Mrs. O'Neill"? (You'll have to forgive me for not looking through all 17 pages of this thread.)

I'm curious about Chris' title after the marriage or if he will have one at all. Or will Madeleine follow in the footsteps of her aunts and simply be "HRH Princess Madeleine, Mrs. O'Neill"? (You'll have to forgive me for not looking through all 17 pages of this thread.)

We don´t know yet. Nothing has been announced. Jonas would have been granted Madeleine´s titles. We don´t know if this applies for Chris aswell.:flowers:

The king's solicitor, Axel Calissendorff, said just a few weeks ago, that to get a title, a person must have swedish citizenship. At the moment Chris has two citizenships, Great Britain and USA, but he could apply for swedish citizenship and be a duke or a prince of Sweden.

Back
Top Bottom