The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-24-2006, 03:35 PM
Majesty

well, we don't know what happened in that photo. probably there was something funny written in the girl's underwear that she wanted to show, after all letizia and her seem to be talking or at least interacting. i really don't think she showed her underwear because she had nothing else to do or because of no reason. probably they were just having a chat and didn't think cameras would get the moment. after all, she is just a teenager and her face shouldn't be shown in that photo since it's illegal, and we have no right to judge her (and certainly no right to call her stupid!) as we don't know her.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 02-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Serene Highness

PL has on some cool boots in post 84 any1 know what they are?
thanks for the great photos, they look so happy together

Old 02-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Heir Apparent

I have a feeling Peñafiel is gonna have a field day with the"pink-thong" situation
Old 02-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Courtier

captures from tve and antena3

Old 02-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

From elmundo
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.encancha.com/noticia-nume...equipo100.html

Basketball in chair of wheels
Six teams will represent Spain worldwide, the interest hopes that they all do a good role and stay to the basketball in chair of wheels Spanish in the highest thing. At the same time, it has been confirmed that the Princes of Asturias will represent to the Final of the Glass of the King in Castelló de Ampurias (Gerona) in April. All these events can make give a good jump to this sport that, though practised for disabled, it has all the characteristics of showiness, competitiveness, etc., since to be a sport accepted by the followers of the "normal" sport.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolilla222
what a stupid girl!!!!. Even so princess Letizia has more education than her

Not everyone, perhaps, knows who they are and knows that she is a princess in Spain. I'm sure it was not intentionally done. I don't think anyone would show her underwear to somebody else just because...the conversation had to stem from something. She was not disrespectful, she is just young and we don't know what really transpired.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
Not everyone, perhaps, knows who they are and knows that she is a princess in Spain. I'm sure it was not intentionally done. I don't think anyone would show her underwear to somebody else just because...the conversation had to stem from something. She was not disrespectful, she is just young and we don't know what really transpired.
I thought you've given up on this forum. I knew you'd come back. You don't have to take things on this board seriously you know. Anyway, it seems to me that the girl and Letizia are having a conversation or something.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Courtier

They were freezing, but is nice to see them being so tender with each other!
Old 02-24-2006, 10:15 PM
Nobility

They look so cute together and so in love...
Old 02-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks to all who posted pics!! I thoroughly enjoyed them :)
Old 02-25-2006, 01:18 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
They had some comments on a couple of nights ago of WIllem-Alexander on American TV. They asked him about the love of speedskating that the Dutch have. The whole piece was all about the rabid Dutch speedskating fans.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
I have no idea why this stupid girl showed them her underwear.
I believe she's showing her pink knickers (matching with the pink flag we're seing behind) in support of a certain team... just don't know what team/country.

http://www.hola.com/abonados/casasre...urin/?auth=yes

The Princes of Asturias joined the long list of illustrations spectators (Frederick of Denmark, Haakon of Norway, Albert of Monaco and the Princes of Orange) who attended the Olympic Games of Turin.

Two days after participating like two pilgrims in the ceremonies in honour of the Virgin of El Rocío, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia travelled to colder latitudes, but equally enthusiastic, in order to support to the Granadin sportswoman Maria Jose Rienda, the Spanish representative in feminine ski. The frozen temperatures did not mine the enthusiasm with which the Heirs animated the Spanish skier. Don Felipe and Doña Letizia intensely accompanied every moment of the eliminatory, cheering up at any moment and lamenting with effusive gestures, when Rienda lost her balance, during the competition. The Spanish representative was finally placed in the thirtieth position. After the competition, the Princes did not save the words of comfort to Reina.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
I thought you've given up on this forum. I knew you'd come back. You don't have to take things on this board seriously you know. Anyway, it seems to me that the girl and Letizia are having a conversation or something.
I'm still struggling. I just think that people are too mean, and I did not join a forum to have a bad time, I joined it to have a good time. I'm still debating.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:54 PM
Nobility

I was told the girl is Mancuso's little sister.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:51 AM
Nobility

Mancuso

Hi, I'm new here although I've been lurking for a while.

If that's Mancuso's sister, that may explain the exchange. Mancuso, the American woman who won the race, liked to wear a tiara while racing. She was criticized for it and didn't wear it in the races yesterday. But she wore it on the medal podium. (I watched the races on NBC to see whether they would point out there was a real princess in the audience. They didn't.) Perhaps Mancuso's sister had a tiara on her undie? It would be interesting if Mancuso met Letizia and Felipe after the races. I haven't read any news reports that explained why she wore a tiara while racing.
Old 02-26-2006, 04:34 AM

they're so natural and classy. love them!
Old 02-26-2006, 07:05 AM
Heir Apparent

The Princes of Asturias left Sestrieres after finishing the race of Reina

http://www.lavozdeasturias.com/notic...sp?pkid=256346
Old 02-26-2006, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

more from Goff

Old 02-26-2006, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent

a few more from Goff

Tags
turin's winter olympics, winter olympics 2006