Royals at the FIFA World Cup in Brazil: June - July 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i wonder if any royals from the netherlands will attend tonight the NED-ARG match. i guess maxima won't as she seems to have been in paris today for another event...

Last edited:
The RVD announced that nobody would attend. Only in the case of a final will the royal couple and the prime minister travel to Brazil. The king and queen did write a letter to the team, in which they wished them good luck. The letter was read during the team's dinner.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/wk-voetbal-2014/22836282/__Koningspaar____Succes_Oranje_____.html

Edit: the RVD actually send a statement to the press, saying that 'the Queen is Dutch, so she supports the Dutch team'.

Thank Goodness for the distance between Countries this time. I remember when they attended the World Cup that took place after their Wedding and the match just happened to be Netherlands vs Argentina. There's one picture from that day that has stayed in my mind, not sure what happened, but Maxima is giving Wiliam-Alexander this *look* and w/one hand has him by his suit jacket and the other one shaped like a claw.

Someone had forgotten she was now a Dutch Princess from the look of the picture. :D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Thank Goodness for the distance between Countries this time. I remember when they attended the World Cup that took place after their Wedding and the match just happened to be Netherlands vs Argentina. There's one picture from that day that has stayed in my mind, not sure what happened, but Maxima is giving Wiliam-Alexander this *look* and w/one hand has him by his suit jacket and the other one shaped like a claw.

Someone had forgotten she was now a Dutch Princess from the look of the picture. :D

would love to see that photo1 I do not remember to see it! who wob at the time?

would love to see that photo1 I do not remember to see it! who wob at the time?

I don't remember who won, but the picture was in Royalty Monthly. I still have that issue somewhere around here. :)

Prince Albert, Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice Borromeo and Louis Ducruet attended the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Semi Final match between the Netherlands and Argentina at Arena de Sao Paulo on July 9, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages gallery **

I don't remember who won, but the picture was in Royalty Monthly. I still have that issue somewhere around here. :)

If u find it please would you posted? I would like to see maxima ,s face expresion

Back
Top Bottom