The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal International Events

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-23-2014, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by leidi View Post
The belgian players were crazy asking Philippe for pictures, thus we got a lot of SELFIES

Really cool of him to take those with the boys, who looked thrilled to have him and Mathilde there

I think we're starting to see a less "stiff" version of the King, he's much more comfortable in his own skin now and it shows.
those are great selfies
nice from him to join the players they must be excited to have King and Queen among them.

Old 06-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Harry at today's England vs Costa Rica game
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...ntre_in_th.JPG

it seems some people want his attention lol
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...ical_sign_.JPG

Old 06-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Courtier

The brazilian royals are also attending the games, albeit in no official position.

Princess Maria Gabriel of Brazil, Princess Alix of Ligne and Princess Maria Beatriz of Orleans-Braganza watched Spain vs Chile.

And Prince Rafael and Princess Maria Gabriela of Brazil and Princess Ana Thereza of Orleans-Braganza watched Belgium and Russia.

Both games were held at Maracană Stadium, in Rio de Janeiro.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:30 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris M View Post
The brazilian royals are also attending the games, albeit in no official position.

Princess Maria Gabriel of Brazil, Princess Alix of Ligne and Princess Maria Beatriz of Orleans-Braganza watched Spain vs Chile.

And Prince Rafael and Princess Maria Gabriela of Brazil and Princess Ana Thereza of Orleans-Braganza watched Belgium and Russia.

Both games where held at Maracană Stadium, in Rio de Janeiro.
Why don't they attend games where Brazil is playing ? Aren't they welcome there ?
Old 06-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
Why don't they attend games where Brazil is playing ? Aren't they welcome there ?
I have no doubt they are welcome there, Brazil is a Republica, but we still respect and admire the Imperial Family. But they live in Rio, and Brazil has not played at Maracană yet, which will only happen if we reach the final.

And in the case of Prince Rafael and Princess Maria Gabriela, their mother is from Belgium, so it's understandable that they choose to support the Red Devils.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Heir Apparent

There are pictures of Andrea and Tatiana at the Colombia vs Uruguay game.
at newscom site .
Old 07-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Administrator

Prince Albert attended the Quarter Final match between France and Germany today, July 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 07-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Albert, Andrea and Tatiana went to watch the game France vs Germany
Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers (Search for Casiraghi france germany)

Earlier Tatiana was seen leaving her hotel
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...d8a82ec252.jpg
Old 07-06-2014, 05:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

At this gallery from Purepeople photos of Albert, Andrea and Tatiana at the game Germany-France
Andrea et Tatiana Casiraghi assistent au match de la France contre l'Allemagne, ŕ Rio de Janeiro,...
Old 07-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Some funny tweets about WAX re the forthcoming semifinal Holland - Argentina
Königin Máxima und König Willem-Alexander: Witziges Twitpic der niederländischen Royals vor dem WM-Halbfinale - Royals - Bild.de
Old 07-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Majesty

i wonder if any royals from the netherlands will attend tonight the NED-ARG match. i guess maxima won't as she seems to have been in paris today for another event...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-09-2014, 02:44 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The RVD announced that nobody would attend. Only in the case of a final will the royal couple and the prime minister travel to Brazil. The king and queen did write a letter to the team, in which they wished them good luck. The letter was read during the team's dinner.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/wk...anje_____.html

Edit: the RVD actually send a statement to the press, saying that 'the Queen is Dutch, so she supports the Dutch team'.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
The RVD announced that nobody would attend. Only in the case of a final will the royal couple and the prime minister travel to Brazil. The king and queen did write a letter to the team, in which they wished them good luck. The letter was read during the team's dinner.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/wk...anje_____.html

Edit: the RVD actually send a statement to the press, saying that 'the Queen is Dutch, so she supports the Dutch team'.

Thank Goodness for the distance between Countries this time. I remember when they attended the World Cup that took place after their Wedding and the match just happened to be Netherlands vs Argentina. There's one picture from that day that has stayed in my mind, not sure what happened, but Maxima is giving Wiliam-Alexander this *look* and w/one hand has him by his suit jacket and the other one shaped like a claw.

Someone had forgotten she was now a Dutch Princess from the look of the picture.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 07-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
Thank Goodness for the distance between Countries this time. I remember when they attended the World Cup that took place after their Wedding and the match just happened to be Netherlands vs Argentina. There's one picture from that day that has stayed in my mind, not sure what happened, but Maxima is giving Wiliam-Alexander this *look* and w/one hand has him by his suit jacket and the other one shaped like a claw.

Someone had forgotten she was now a Dutch Princess from the look of the picture.

would love to see that photo1 I do not remember to see it! who wob at the time?
Old 07-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
would love to see that photo1 I do not remember to see it! who wob at the time?

I don't remember who won, but the picture was in Royalty Monthly. I still have that issue somewhere around here. :)

Old 07-10-2014, 03:11 AM
Administrator

Prince Albert, Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice Borromeo and Louis Ducruet attended the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Semi Final match between the Netherlands and Argentina at Arena de Sao Paulo on July 9, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 07-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Royal Highness

Pierre in Brazil at Arena Corinthians to watch the match between Netherlands and Argentina

Tampoco Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo se pierden la emoción del Mundial de Brasil en vivo

http://Tampoco Pierre Casiraghi y Be...Brasil en vivo
Old 07-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
I don't remember who won, but the picture was in Royalty Monthly. I still have that issue somewhere around here. :)

If u find it please would you posted? I would like to see maxima ,s face expresion
Old 07-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

More of Beatrice and Pierre in Brazil
Olycom - News
Old 07-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Courtier

Any royals present at final?

http://vsemogutkoroli.blogspot.com/