Games of Small States of Europe 2013 (Jeux des Petits Etats d'Europe)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Stéphanie but I really miss Tessy. Where is she ????

Where are the rest of the family never mind just Tessy?! I know they all have work/schooling commitments but I'm surprised we haven't seen a bit more of the children, they all seem so sporty and so enthusiastic (remember them at the London Olympics) so I'm personally quite surprised they haven't been around a little bit more.

Stephanie's outfit looks horrible on the group photo, but what else is new. She doeslook very relaxed though.
I see that Guillaume & Sybilla also took Charlotte and two of their sons (though I think they have 4 kids in total). Margaretha of Liechtenstein-Luxembourg also attended, as did her daughter Marie-Astrid and princess Nora.

Last edited:
I see that Guillaume & Sybilla also took Charlotte and two of their other sons (though I think they have 4 kids in total).

Paul-Louis and Leopold, in addition to Charlotte, accompanied them to the reception at the palace and the opening of the Games. Paul-Louis also went with his cousin (and godfather) Guillaume and Stephanie to watch the tennis competition yesterday.

In attendance today: Grand Duke Henri, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Grand Duke Jean, Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie, Princess Margaretha, Archduchess Marie-Astrid, Archduke Imre and Archduchess Kathleen.

Video * More pictures

Day #5: Grand Duke Henri, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Grand Duke Jean, Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie, Princess Margaretha and Archduchess Marie-Astrid

Back
Top Bottom