The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I also think they will be there. But why not confirm it. The dutch RF also don't add it to the agenda on their official Website but they have confirmed who will attend.
They never put it on the agenda. It wasn't on the agence for the weddings of Albert and Charlene, William and Catherine, Victoria and Daniel...

Old 10-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Courtier

Has the designer of the wedding dress been announced?

Old 10-02-2012, 11:58 PM
Heir Apparent

angieuk, no the designer of the dress has not been revealed and I honestly do not expect we will know the name until the day of ceremony.

Just like with Kate Middleton, they will probably reveal the name as the bride is getting out of the limousine.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:50 AM
Super Moderator

Guillaume and Stéphanie and the Grand ducal Couple where spotted walking through the City to the Cathedral by onlooker who they greeted. There was also a meeting og Guillaume and Stéphanie with the press but the contents of this are und a strict embargo.
Wort.lu - Guillaume and Stéphanie's wedding preparations in full swing

Royal Travel and Events

Old 10-03-2012, 07:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks Stefan, it's good to see them out and about for the first time since Comtesse de Lannoy's funeral last month. I wonder why there is an embargo on their interview with the press?

Can't wait to read it!
Old 10-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Heir Apparent

i find it very sweet that both the grand ducal couple and guillaume and stephanie took the time to chat to the lady walking at the street. it just shows what a laid back family they are.
stephanie is looking great. her hair seems a lot longer this time...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

At last some pix of them !!! Honestly they are too discreet... of course she has just lost her mother but I miss pix of them !
Old 10-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Heir Apparent

I can't believe how long Stephanie's hair is now. It's almost waist length!
I wonder is she growing it super long for the wedding?

I hope the Court doesn't wait for the wedding day to publish the interview.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder which German Royals will attend the wedding!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

Daniel and Victoria are listed as attending on October 19, 20 AND 21 vs Queen Silvia on October 19 and 20. I wonder if there is an event on 21 October.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

A new thread has been created to discuss the interview of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Countess Stéphanie.

Please continue the discussion in the Guillaume and Stéphanie: The Pre-Wedding Interview thread.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:36 PM

Charles Did Attend Prince Felipe's Wedding

I am almost positive Prince Charles attended Prince Felipe's wedding. In fact, I believe I remember seeing a photo of Prince Charles sitting with Prince Albert of Monaco at the wedding reception.--But everyone is right, the Wessexes are pretty much given this duty for this time period and they're doing a marvelous job. They've forged many genuine friendships through the years.

--I expect William and Kate to attend more continental functions as the years go by. But it will always be different for them.--They are from the most famous royal family in the world and they are international "rock stars" if you will.--The security and media coverage they get wherever they go will always be immense, and thus, oftentimes a hindrance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I got it wrong, he's only attended Haakons and WAs and not Felipes. Thank you.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Courtier

Charles attended Felipe's and Letizia's wedding. I remember he was drinking with Ernst-August at the pre-wedding dinner and both were quite hung-over. Our reporters were joking about them all day long. :-)
Old 10-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

The Duchess of Cornwall has an engagement listed for October 19 (the day pre-wedding gala will take place), making it even more unlikely she and Prince Charles would be the representatives for Britain. I agree with everyone else that the Earl and Countess of Wessex are pretty much a given.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Aristocracy

Has it been announced/confirmed yet whether Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will be attending the wedding celebrations?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Aristocracy

Countess Stephnie Wedding Dress

Stephanie's Wedding Dress, Grand Duchess MarieTheresa's winter wedding gown was not so stylish though it was trimmed with fur to reflect the cold weather. I would assume that Stephnie's gown would be made of satin, this is a warm fabric which can shield her from the autumn breeze.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4A View Post
Has it been announced/confirmed yet whether Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will be attending the wedding celebrations?
The Grand Ducal Court will not release a complete Guest List until next week, but I am almost 100% certain that Albert and Charlene will be there.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Aristocracy

I was sure they are coming from all I heard. I thought it was confirmed.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Great we are getting confirmation of royals. I wonder if Albert & Charlene will make an appearance.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

No royal cousins of Guillaume?

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Closed Thread