Guillaume and Stéphanie: Wedding Guest Fashions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie should make learning to walk properly in heels a priority when she returns from honeymoon. :ermm:
The square outside the city hall seems to be made of cobbled stone and it's very difficult to walk with high heels on such surface, there is always a risk that the heels get caught between two stones, regardless how skilled you are at walking in high heels (and that kind of surface quickly ruins the heels of the shoes too).

Grand Duchess Maria Theresa is just the size that most women who have given birth to five children, *four boys, one is about six feet six inches tall are moreover she seems to have lost an inch or so which middle aged people are victims of.

Also I recall a few years ago reading that she went to Belgium for treatment which was not disclosed she could be on some medication that is causing her a weight problem. It is in some people/s genes to be slender and I am one of them although I have a secret which helps me to maintain my slender body.

Maria Theresa still look young and youthful and not wrinkled.

Guillaume and Stephanie are related through Duke Charles of Arenberg

Administrator:
I do not know where to post this::ermm::ohmy: Prince Guillaume and Princess Stephanie are related through Charles Marie Raymond d'Arenberg. Charles is an ancestor of several royals.

do share:flowers:

Grand Duchess Maria Theresa is just the size that most women who have given birth to five children, *four boys, one is about six feet six inches tall are moreover she seems to have lost an inch or so which middle aged people are victims of.

Also I recall a few years ago reading that she went to Belgium for treatment which was not disclosed she could be on some medication that is causing her a weight problem. It is in some people/s genes to be slender and I am one of them although
PHP:
 I have a secret which helps me to maintain my slender body

Maria Theresa still look young and youthful and not wrinkled.

my favorites

1-Grand Duchess Maria Teresa
2-Princess Tessy
3-Princess Marie Chantal (always elegance)
4-Princess Mary
5-Queen Silvia
6-Princess Letizia

1 Grand Duchess is somewhat flashy..........
2 Princess Marie Chantal... too simple
3Princess Letizia is wearing a hat that dwarfs her as she is not tall enough to command this gargantuan asymmetry on her head.
4 Queen Silvia knows her colours
5 Princess Caroline is attired appropriately and elegantly
6Where is Farah Diba?

I found Princess Caroline and Princess Letizia the most elegant of the female guests at the Cathedral, along with the women in the de Lannoy family.

I must say the de Lannoys are a very distinguished looking group...the men, women and even the children! :whistling:

Lalla Salma? No way. Her hair looked frizzy and over processed, imo.

that is the upside of being fat:flowers:

Also I recall a few years ago reading that she went to Belgium for treatment which was not disclosed she could be on some medication that is causing her a weight problem. It is in some people/s genes to be slender and I am one of them although I have a secret which helps me to maintain my slender body.

PHP:
Maria Theresa still look young and youthful and not wrinkled

that is the upside of being fat:flowers:

I think the Ducchess looked great on her sons wedding engagements. She has put some weight over the years, but who cares? She is a remarkably beautiful woman and I think she always wears proper clothing that suits her figure.

Not everyone is blessed with a slim figure and not everyone looks good with a slim figure. MT however is elegance and beauty.

I agree with this, skinny does not always equal elegance and beauty

I think the Ducchess looked great on her sons wedding engagements. She has put some weight over the years, but who cares? She is a remarkably beautiful woman and I think she always wears proper clothing that suits her figure.

Not everyone is blessed with a slim figure
PHP:
 and not everyone looks good with a slim figure
. MT however is elegance and beauty.

I agree with this, skinny does not always equal elegance and beauty
The Grand Duchess is a very beautiful lady who is educated and cultured. Physiologically if she does not reduce her BMI her chances of illness resulting from that extra weight increase. I agree that skinny does not always equal elegance but it does to increased health and a measure of longevity Let us take into consideration that The Grand Duchess does not smoke and after all those children she would have had hormonal changes that are not reversible.
However that being her body and considering the respect I have for her I say she knows best what to do for herself.
The Grand Duchess is adored by one and all.

1) Lalla Salma
2) Marie Chantal
3) Clothide Courau

I also like The Grand-Duchess's Saab's gown, and Mathide's one, but they don't flatter their body, they make them looking large. The rest of the royal women were disappointing in that wedding, I was excpecting better from Mary, Letizia and Caroline.

I agree that skinny does not always equal elegance but it does to increased health and a measure of longevity. Let us take into consideration that The Grand Duchess does not smoke and after all those children she would have had hormonal changes that are not reversible. However that being her body and considering the respect I have for her I say she knows best what to do for herself...

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa is known to be a smoker.

Last edited:

Her tallest son, Felix, is estimated to be under six feet tall and certainly not six foot six inches. lol

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa is known to be a smoker.
That would be truly unfortunate if true. I do not know then how she carried to term five successful pregnacies?smoking is detrimental to one's baby can U give us a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom