The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-08-2012, 05:22 AM
Courtier

You can hear Stéphanie talk a little bit Létzebuergisch. Under this part of the intervieuw. She is doing good!

Wort.lu - Stéphanie mag es, wenn Guillaume an ihrer Seite ist. Das beruhigt sie.

Old 10-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Entrevista a Guillermo de Luxemburgo y Stéphanie de Lannoy a escasos días de su boda

Google Traduttore

The interview in english from "Hello" 'I've found my Prince Charming': Luxembourg's bride on how she fell in love with her fiancé

Old 10-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Courtier

L'essentiel Online - «Wir wollen in zwei, drei Jahren Familie gründen» - News
Old 10-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Nobility

Great Interview to Guillaume and Stephanie... Enjoy... I must admit that a few tears spill to read the interview...
Entrevista a Guillermo de Luxemburgo y Stéphanie de Lannoy a escasos días de su boda
Old 10-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Nobility

I have read this excerpt from an interview, and it seems to me that Stephanie is a person with a nice appearance. Feel that the couple is in love
Old 10-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Heir Apparent

i loved reading the interview in wort.lu. they seem such a lovely, honest couple. i love how at ease stephanie is. you can tell why guillaume fell in love. she is not only educated, well-mannered and from a good background, she is also very much at ease under pressure, while remaining natural and spontaneous. perfect match!
i can't wait to see a video of the interview. i suspect it was done in french?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Interesting interview they gave to Wort. Will not be living at Berg, where he has not lived for sometime, but did not reveal where there home will be. She plans on doing the shopping and cooking although he likes to cook as well. No immediate plans to start a family, maybe in 3 years. She will accompany him to China in November for his scheduled economic trip.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Serene Highness

Here is the interview in English at wort.lu: Wort.lu - The big interview: Guillaume & Stéphanie talk wedding, honeymoon and married life
Old 10-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meraude View Post
Is there a video interview as well, or is the interview only in print?
Old 10-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Majesty

Whst a lovely interview. Thank you all for sharing.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayarena View Post
Is there a video interview as well, or is the interview only in print?
There will be a televised interview of the couple tomorrow on RTL. We just have to wait for it to be uploaded onto their website.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Nobility

I'm falling in love with this couple but not because of him, it's because of her!!

Such a lovely person, no wonder why Guillaume is absolutely crazy about Stéphanie
Old 10-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Heir Apparent

I was sad to read that she was forced to give up violin after an injury and operation on her hand. But she and Guillaume are now reading the same books so that they can discuss them together afterward.

I was almost moved to tears by what she said about Grand Duchess Maria Teresa's care for her since Comtesse Alix's death last month. Stephanie called Maria Teresa her "second maman...in Luxembourg".

I was very surprised that Stephanie and Guillaume will not be living at Schloss Berg after the wedding as the Court announced at the time of their engagement in April. Also surprised that they do not necessarily want to start a family immediately...which is kind of a tradition in the House of Nassau!

They seem very sweet, romantically in tune with one another. He says one of the reasons October was chosen for the wedding date was because Fall is very special to them because "it's our anniversary". She says she will not be aware of cameras or any other distractions when she enters the Cathedral.."I will only see Guillaume and my father, and then my family and friends".

A month after the wedding she will accompany her new husband to China on an economic mission.

She has a lovely speaking voice-soft, low, a little husky. It complements Guillaume's voice which is also very soft.

They really are very special. THE young Royal couple to watch in the future, imo.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

What a nice interview! I'm really excited for their wedding and watching them grow together in the future.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Nobility

I just LOVE her voice!!

RTL.lu - RTL Replay

Stephanie strikes me as a private person but she's very self-assured and speaks very eloquently

http://tele.rtl.lu/waatleeft/replay/v/20121008/0/69759/

Also, she has a great sense of humor, Guillaume always seems to be having the time of his life with her, the way it should be
Old 10-09-2012, 05:28 AM
Aristocracy

Stephanie seems a quite self-confident woman.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

She looks even more beautiful and likeable when she talks.... she is really lovely !!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Great interview! Thanks for sharing the videos
Old 10-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Thanks for all the links. The video indeed makes a difference, she seems much more confident than I would have thought from seeing the pictures.
Apparently one of her brothers got a child only a week or so after Countess Alix' death.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
New photos of the couple have been released today. To honor her mother Stephanie will wear her mother's engagement ring on her right hand during the wedding. What a tasteful to remember her mother without being maudlin at such a bittersweet time.

http://i47.tinypic.com/905yt1.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2u8f7fr.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/qohx7c.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2clm47.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/9r632x.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/25k2ck3.jpg

His Highness seems really in love with his fiance. I wish they find true hapiness in their marriage throughout their ( hopefully long and rich life