HGD Guillaume of Luxembourg and Stéphanie de Lannoy: Civil Wedding - Oct 19, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Robijn

Moderator Emeritus , Royal Blogger
City
-
Country
Netherlands
JointMonogramGuillaumeandStphanie.jpg

The joint monogram of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy

The civil wedding of HRH Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg and Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy will take place on October 19, 2012.

Official Program

11.00 AM till 12.30 PM: Reception with citizens of Luxembourg born on November 11, 1981 or February 18, 1984.

3.30 PM: The civil wedding between Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg and Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy will take place at City Hall.

7.30 PM: Gala Banquet at the Grand Ducal Palace
Topic: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f275/wedding-of-guillaume-and-st-phanie-gala-banquet-33780.html.

This topic will be closed until October 19. Until then, please use the thread Guillaume and Stéphanie: Wedding Suggestions and Musings.

The dress the bride will be wearing can be discussed in the thread http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ing-dress-civil-and-church-wedding-33775.html

Thanks and happy Posting!

JessRulz, Marengo & Princess Robijn
Luxembourg Forum Moderators

Edit 2015:

- The thread about the religious wedding can be found here.
- The threads about the pre-wedding ceremonies, engagement etc. can be found in the Luxembourg forum, here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grand Duke Guillaume and Countess Stephanie at the reception hosted by the Luxembourg government at the Grand theatre de la Ville in Luxembourg

PPE Agency Ville ** Belga Picture

Last edited:
She looks so great and so happy. I wish them all the best.

thanks a lot for those links! Stephanie looks nice and both very happy!

:previous:Thanks a lot :flowers:

They look so sweet and all look excited for the upcoming wedding :)

Stephanie looks so beautiful. They both look very, very happy.

How wonderful they are to hold these events on the morning of their wedding. Simply fantastic. !!:flowers:

What is the address broadcast live for the moment

According to RTL.lu the civil wedding is over.
Guillaume a Stéphanie elo offiziell bestuet

Do you have photos of members of the royal families of Europe?

What a happy couple. Lovely how they went on an impromptu walkabout and shared their joy with the Luxembourgians. Really fell for them!:flowers::flowers:

HRH Princess Stephanie and HRH The Hereditary Grand Duke leaving City Hall at the moment
wort.lu

Everyone looks so happy! The live broadcast is excellent - thanks for posting the link ;-)
This is the first time I have seen the couple "live" as it were and they're certainly a very special couple indeed. It's good to see them meeting the crowds and interacting so naturally.

They are just absolutely charming and adorable! They look so happy, many blessings upon them. :)

oh gosh, Guillaume and Stephanie with the children is priceless!!!!!!!!! im enchanted^^

My screen cap from the live stream. The couple after their civil wedding.

image-2623206302.jpg

I'm enchanted too. G actually got down on his knees to speak with the very small children and Stephanie was accepting kisses on the cheek! Mother and Father look proud as punch!

Europe has a new princess today and tomorrow: a Grand Duchess. How exciting!!!

Brought tears to my eyes, how lovely to talk to the children and accept all their drawings and have a chat. What a lovely lovely couple! Many congratulations.

As well I thank you for the link!

What a lovely couple, so happy and sweet! I love how unscripted the whole thing is!
They are so touched by all the children in the crowd, they'll never get out of there to change into tiaras!

The royal couple look very happy and it's very nice of them to greet the crowds like this.

Back
Top Bottom