Countess Stéphanie's Wedding Dresses (Civil and Church)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Robijn

Moderator Emeritus , Royal Blogger
City
-
Country
Netherlands
JointMonogramGuillaumeandStphanie.jpg

The joint monogram of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy

Welcome to the thread to discuss Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy's wedding dresses, both her dress for the civil wedding and her dress for the church wedding.

This thread will be opened once Countess Stéphanie appears on October 19. Until then, please use the thread Guillaume and Stéphanie: Wedding Suggestions and Musings.

Thanks and happy Posting!

JessRulz, Marengo & Princess Robijn
Luxembourg Forum Moderators

Fashion designer who designed the wedding dress?
Civil wedding dress, I wonder what will be the color, how will the cap. My guess is that blue or silver color.

Maybe she will wear the same dress that she wore at the reception of the youth organisations today.

Maybe she will wear the same dress that she wore at the reception of the youth organisations today.

That was a lovely outfit, dark rich plum / wine. I saw a picture of the scarf and coat.? Or was the coat a dress. ? I wasn't really sure. ??

Great outfit! Congrats to the couple and I can't wait to see her dress tomorrow!

Do we know if she will change into another outfit for the Civil Wedding?

I love the white suit and Stephanie looks beautiful! I was under the impression that she was the berry colored outfit to the civil ceremony.

Stephanie and Grand Duchess did not choose a hat.

Stephanie looks amazing! guess they didn't wear a hat because it's an afternoon event!

Nice outfit, but I would have preferred if she had carried a clutch-style handbag rather than one with a handle slung over her arm. Also missing a hat.

Nice outfit, but I would have preferred if she had carried a clutch-style handbag rather than one with a handle slung over her arm. Also missing a hat.
Handbag is the only thing marring a gorgeous outfit.

A very lovely suit indeed - I like the collar design very much and I think a cream Chanel suit for a civil wedding is the epitome of elegance! Are the shoes and bag a slightly different colour...sort of grey or silver?? Nice contrast anyway!

Stephanie looks grogeous, her shoes are really beautiful at the civil instead of that hideous shoes from the reception (at least to my taste).

her outfit really is the most grogeous from all women there and i LOVE her hairtstyle, long hair and down suits her more instead of up-doo

Civil wedding suit - I wish she never had brought it or worn it. It was simply made for a 50+ women. It didnt suit her in anyway. The open hair was a bit too much with the high collar. A clutch wouldve been ideal for this event. I would've also like to see a headpiece or a hat.

The reception outfit - Amazing colour but it was too plain too boring. The heels were a big no and the scarf was not needed for.

I believe her suit was chosen to compliment her diamond and pearl earrings, which were nicely framed by her hairdo.

Chanel suits are ageless and timeless, imo, her slim figure was showcased.
The high collar added a dash of something different.

The hair did compete with the collar at times.

I'm satisfied with her ensemble for her civil wedding. I really don't know what people think she should have worn. She looked like a young, but mature, woman. I think she made a really good choice.

Civil wedding suit - I wish she never had brought it or worn it. It was simply made for a 50+ women. It didnt suit her in anyway. The open hair was a bit too much with the high collar. A clutch wouldve been ideal for this event. I would've also like to see a headpiece or a hat.

The reception outfit - Amazing colour but it was too plain too boring. The heels were a big no and the scarf was not needed for.
Congratulations to the newly wed couple !!!:)
Totally agree with you dazz about the bride`s civil wedding suit & hairdo. It wasn`t suitable for her. Hope to see her in a better look tomorrow.

Will tonight's gala be a tiara event for the bride as well as tomorrow's ceremony?
Will we expect 2 different tiaras?

I love the white suit and the bag she looks so happy.. it's lovely. The black was classic but the shoes did seem very chucky for the look.

Back
Top Bottom