Countess Stéphanie's Wedding Dresses (Civil and Church)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't like her dress at the recpetion. I don't like the color combination, or the shoes. Also, I don't think it's suitable for the event. I think it's boring.

The civil outfit is lovely and elegant but, not on her. It just ages her. I also dislike the shoes. Oh well, I hope I like her wedding dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked both her outfits today. It is difficult to choose something everyone else would like, and I'd like to think she wore what she liked - a classic day outfit for a very important occasion. The only questionable choice was the pre-wedding reception shoes, but only because they looked ungainley.

Will tonight's gala be a tiara event for the bride as well as tomorrow's ceremony?
Will we expect 2 different tiaras?
we still dont know if it will be a black tie or white tie event. 1 more hour and we'll know.
for tomorow wedding, she'll wear a tiara but we dont know which one is. but the event itself is a morning affair, so hats we will see on the female guests.

Last edited:
I think that's one of the best civil wedding outfits I've ever seen. You can never go wrong with Chanel. I love that her shoes are gray to pick up the trim of the suit. I like her hair style. I'm not sure why people think a hat would be appropriate here - it wasn't at a church. And I seriously coveting her earrings!

The civil outfit is lovely and elegant but, not on her. It just ages her. I also dislike the shoes. Oh well, I hope I like her wedding dress.

I have to agree; the suit isn't that flattering for her.
And it would look more polished if she'd worn a hat.

I don't care for the bag dangling from her elbow either. I don't see why she needs it for a brief ceremony, but if she absolutely did, she sould have given it to a friend to keep until afterwards.

Stephanie at the Reception wearing a brown dress with a scarf and shoes in wine color:
**Full view** **Upper Part**

Stephanie at the Civil wedding wearing a white/beige outfit with silver shoes:
**Full view** **Upper Part** **Close up of Makeup and earring**

I just love the civil wedding outfit, it's both very beautiful and totally appropriate. .
Her hairstyle is perfect for the occasion; romantic, simple, yet elegant at the same time.

The reception outfit is nice, but I think she could have done better.
Not sure about the scarf; it goes well with the dress but not with the shoes.

Lovely outfit! They look very happy.

Stephanie's gown is by Elie Saab and I think she looked great.
Hair pulled back and her dress is a lovely shade on her.

^no, its brown. some sunlights reflect another color also because of her wine color scarf

:previous:The reception dress is indeed a dark purple. You can see it on the upper part of her left sleeve. And it is by Diane von Fürstenberg. One could do worse if you ask me! :flowers:

I didn't like both of her outfits during the day. She is way too young to wear such outfits. She is to young for Chanel's most of the time conservative style. I disliked the brown dress. It looked too heavy on her tiny figure. Her makeup - above all her lipstick colour was a mismatch. Her hairdo wasn't nice at all. The only thing I liked were her shoes.

I am so sorry to be so harsh because I think the is a lovely beautiful young woman. But I wished she would have worn something more matching to her young age.

The gowns worn by Stephanie and Maria Teresa for today's gala (hope we'll have better pictures later):
- Stephanie
- Stephanie and Maria Teresa

It looks as though the ladies are wearing the same gown, with a slightly different construction to suit each figure. I love that warm tan on M-T and the sagey, minty, aquamarine-ish green of Stephanie's gown suits her perfectly. They look absolutely wonderful.

It looks as though the ladies are wearing the same gown, with a slightly different construction to suit each figure. I love that warm tan on M-T and the sagey, minty, aquamarine-ish green of Stephanie's gown suits her perfectly. They look absolutely wonderful.
Marie-Chantal appears to be wearing the same gown as Stephanie, just in a different colour.
If I'm not mistaken, all three dresses - Stephanie's, Marie-Teresa's and Marie-Chantal's - are Elie Saab creations.

How about that!!! Well, each of them look really great in their gowns.

These ladies can't go wrong in Elie Saab! The women all look beautiful. Any pictures of Alexandra and Tessy?

These ladies can't go wrong in Elie Saab! The women all look beautiful. Any pictures of Alexandra and Tessy?
Another Saab lady was Clotilde of Savoy: thankfully, hers was in a slightly different style.
I agree with you and KittyAtlanta though: they all looked great in their respective gowns.

Two more views of the dress, courtesy of Marika86.
- The dress
- Back view

Last edited:
Stephanie still has her "John Wayne" walk going on.

I don't like the purple (brown?) dress on her... At the civil wedding however she looked gorgeous IMO! :flowers:
The silver evening dress looks good as well.

Will there be a broadcast / live stream tomorrow?

Here are great pictures of Stephanie's dress at the reception:

MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD: WEDD

Her gown is breathtaking! The color, the details, the back of the dress are exquisite! Her hairstyle and tiara are also beautiful. Wonderful look for Stephanie. I am glad I loved her dress after I disliked her two outifts from today.

Last edited:
Duke of Marmalade said:
Countess Stephanie de Lannoy and Prince Guillaume Of Luxembourg attend the state reception prior to the civil ceremony

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Wedding+Prince+Guillaume+Luxembourg+Stephanie+rtjyOQuVr0Sl.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Wedding+Prince+Guillaume+Luxembourg+Stephanie+7RLL55xs0Rol.jpg

Lovely outfit but those shoes!!!

I love this look (especially the fact that the purple scarf makes the dress look purple as well). Stephanie looks gorgeous in rich, dark tones due to her light complexion.

dbarn67 said:

This is a very elegant look. I love the collar, especially the Lacey accents.

Lumutqueen said:

What a breath-taking gown! I simply love it.

Stephanie looks grogeous, her shoes are really beautiful at the civil instead of that hideous shoes from the reception (at least to my taste).

her outfit really is the most grogeous from all women there and i LOVE her hairtstyle, long hair and down suits her more instead of up-doo

I have to agree with you on the shoes from the reception. In the pictures, her feet remind me of a horse's hoof. Works for horses but not for humans.

just a quick word about the wedding dinner gala, i wish stephanie had wore another dress that dress is too mature on her she is only 28 she look 35, yes mary can pull that look well not stephine she is too young for that look even kate got right in all her dress why not stephaine, she is 28 not older i wish someone tell them to stop dressing her like her mother-inlaw not even guilaume sister that is the same age group as stephanie dress like that, Anyway it look like a great wedding and i cannot wait to view it all on my return from work!!!!

Back
Top Bottom