The British Royal Family & the 2012 London Olympics

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures at the Daily Mail, ghost, thanks. To think that earlier today Mitt Romney questioned whether Londonders were behind the Games. Seeing those pictures you can't possibly doubt it.

Great pictures at the Daily Mail, ghost, thanks. To think that earlier today Mitt Romney questioned whether Londonders were behind the Games. Seeing those pictures you can't possibly doubt it.

They were good pics. Londoners seem excited to me. I would be if the Olympics were in my city.

I don't know why Mitt Romney felt compelled to question whether Londoners are behind the games. Well, anyway, I think he got his answer.

I've really been loving all the wonderful pics coming out of London today of the torch relay. Its a city that is definitely shining with pride and you can almost feel the unity of spirit among the people. From royal to pauper, old to young and from all over the world or just the next street down, its a message of peace.

Let the games begin!!

Just seen the live pictures on the ITV news of the torch at Buckingham Palace and the Countess of Wessex plus Lady Louise and Viscount Severn were also in the crowds inside the palace forecourt waving at the torch bearer.

I hope we'll get some nice shots of them. So glad Lady Louise and James are being able to take part in this event. Bet they're beyond excited.

Great video! Will, Kate and Harry were enthusiastic (especially Kate, with her megawatt smile :D).

Wonderful pictures! London and its' residents are definitely in the spirit of things. What a great year; Diamond Jubilee and Summer Olympics.

cambridge - News, photos, topics, and quotes

OK I'm off need to relax a bit before the big day tomorrow. See you all tomorrow

Get some rest, and thank you so much for all your updates. You do a wonderful job.

Awww i wanna see Louise and James!

Edit: found images on Isopix. The image of James giving Sophie a flag is too cute. He is loving his little Union Jack flag! I think he hit Louise with it because it looks like he is being told off by Sophie and Louise is screwing up her face. That is too cute.

Isopix.be and put "Wessex" into search box. Louise's summer dress is so cute.

Sophie, Louise and James + 2 + 3

Last edited:

Now now, ghost, aren't you supposed to be taking it easy? Time to step away from the computer, we need you in tip top form over the next few weeks! ;)

Lovely pics of Louise and James. I'm glad, also, that so many of the BP staff were able to take a break and see the flame coming through also.

Now now, ghost, aren't you supposed to be taking it easy? Time to step away from the computer, we need you in tip top form over the next few weeks! ;)

Lovely pics of Louise and James. I'm glad, also, that so many of the BP staff were able to take a break and see the flame coming through also.
I should shouldn't I? haha but you guys all know me I can't leave this place I practically live here! I think I'll go fuel up for tomorrow by watching some past opening ceremonies. Lord knows I've already had every single drink in the fridge and it's only 1:30pm here!:lol:Also gotta stock up on some energy drinks!

Awww i wanna see Louise and James!

Edit: found images on Isopix. The image of James giving Sophie a flag is too cute. He is loving his little Union Jack flag! I think he hit Louise with it because it looks like he is being told off by Sophie and Louise is screwing up her face. That is too cute.

Isopix.be and put "Wessex" into search box. Louise's summer dress is so cute.

Sophie, Louise and James + 2 + 3

:previous:
Thanks Molly :flowers:
Amazing pictures :) I'm so happy to see again James and Louise :flowers::flowers::flowers: They're so so cute :twohearts:

The pictures of the Wessex kids are lovely. James is definitely a character, with his flag-waving (which really turned out to be 'let's see what'll happen when I'll wave my Union Jack as close to Mummy's and Louise's faces as possible'). Sophie's facial expressions were absolutely priceless, and Louise was lost in a fit of giggles (hopefully not tears, but I couldn't really tell). I think overall, the kids enjoyed being a part of something like this, even if they just watched. Hopefully we'll see a bit more of them during the games (really hoping Louise will be able to be at the equestrian events, since she loves to ride).

I'd really be surprised if Louise wasn't there to cheer her cousin Zara to the gold medal. Being a part of something like this could very well be a springboard for Louise herself to want to follow in Zara's footsteps and aim for the Olympic games. :)

While I'm not a huge fan with the equestrian events I am really rooting for Zara. I really hope she wins a medal! It's gonna be an amazing 2 weeks

I'd really be surprised if Louise wasn't there to cheer her cousin Zara to the gold medal. Being a part of something like this could very well be a springboard for Louise herself to want to follow in Zara's footsteps and aim for the Olympic games. :)

I think it would be absolutely wonderful if Louise were to follow in her cousin Zara's footsteps in this instance. I think Her Majesty would be beyond proud to know that her love of horses has been such an inspiration.

While I'm not a huge fan with the equestrian events I am really rooting for Zara. I really hope she wins a medal! It's gonna be an amazing 2 weeks

I'm rooting for Zara as well, and would love to see her on that podium.

I just found out I won't be here tomorrow, gonna be at an Olympic's viewing party with my friends. Although hopefully my updates won't be missed too much since I think mostly everyone will be able to see the royals at the Opening Ceremony tomorrow with no real problem since most networks will be airing it and I'm sure they'll be links to view it online. I'll be here all the other days though(I hope!)

Princess Anne and husband Tim attended a pre-Olympic reception hosted by London's mayor at Mansion House on July 26, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** daylife **

Just over 12 hours until kick off, anyone know what time the reception is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom