Royals Who Are Attending 2012 London Olympics

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited:
Just so everyone doesn't think I'm nuts the Duke was supposed to attend I dunno what happened. Taken from the press release from SJP. Guess it was never really a 100% confirmed appearance

[FONT=verdana, arial][FONT=verdana, arial]• The Duke of Cambridge will attend the Equestrian Events (at Greenwich) – The Duke will attend EITHER this event or on Sunday 29th but not both.[/FONT][/FONT]
Sunday 29th July

• The Duke of Cambridge will attend the Football to watch Team GB at Wembley.

Last edited:
Ghost, I think CH were making it clear last week that the list of events they gave the media were very much subject to change, and that it was likely that they would 'drop in' to different events, as opposed to following a set schedule.

^Oh did they? I musta missed that part. I only really payed attention to the actual dates and times of the events haha Ok well ya then that makes sense hopefully he'll be there to support Zara tomorrow

Very happy that the Duke of Edinburgh has the opportunity to see his granddaughter compete. What a proud moment for him!

British Royals ‏@britishroyals Prince William is sitting beside David Beckham at Wembley, GB vs UAE #Olympics #football
haha I figured he would
And we also know what he drinks!
Chelsea Ann Killick ‏@Chelsea_Killick I just served prince william a coke, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhB-
First pic real blurry sorry
https://twitter.com/GeorgieGibbes/status/229652260035121152/photo/1
http://instagram.com/p/NrOPwmCUHx/

From yesterday
British Royals ‏@britishroyals RT @EuropeBEC: Prince William visited today's match of Scotland's Susan Egelstaff at Wembley arena. #Badminton #London2012
Kate was apparently also spotted yesterday...or not....
@CaitlinOrmi
That'l be the duchess of Cambridge at the #olympicpark then... pic.twitter.com/STMGIGvb
ETA: Since then it has been confirmed that in fact this is NOT the Duchess of Cambridge
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter @pienstwit That wasn't Kate but a lookalike, I believe.

Last edited:
Doesn't Kate look incredibly over-dressed for Olympic Park? her jubilee service dress and a hat and heels?
yep hence why the authenticity of the photo is under question. But it does look like her least to me but again she is overdressed so idk

After Marianne's win on the road, Alexia (I believe) had a little interview for the NOS camera's. I don't have the clip though.

yep hence why the authenticity of the photo is under question. But it does look like her least to me but again she is overdressed so idk

wonder if an impersonator roaming around the park?

wonder if an impersonator roaming around the park?

One would presume that there would always be some professional photographers at the Olympic Park, so why not any good photos of Kate?

Prince Albert of Monaco did medal presentations tonight at the swimming pool.

Tonight, Denmark played against Hungary in the Men's Handball Tournament and won :D PC Henrik, CP Frederik, CP Mary & Princess Benedikte were spectators.

haha I figured he would
From yesterday
Kate was apparently also spotted yesterday:

That isn't Kate - that's a look a like in a looka like outfit from the Royal Jubilee. Richard Palmer from the Express confirmed this early today.

Sorry if this has been said already.

Loved seeing Luana & Zaria out with their cousins! I hope they are having a great time! It really warmed my heart.

That isn't Kate - that's a look a like in a looka like outfit from the Royal Jubilee. Richard Palmer from the Express confirmed this early today.

Sorry if this has been said already.

Thank you for the clarification. That image had me fooled for a second (though the overdressed factor should have been a clue).

This was a fun clip to watch. Lovely to see Friso's girls enjoy themselves with their cousins.

Back
Top Bottom