The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-31-2012, 04:18 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
What a shame...I had hoped Stephanie would skip the infamous pre-bridal Starvation Diet but she looks to have dropped a significant amount of weight...she is wan, pale and waaay too thin!! Too bad because she had a great figure.
I think the lighting is to blame for the appearance of her complexion. Very harsh lighting. She doesn't look thinner to me - she seems to be a bit of a chameleon. She can convey very different impressions in different circumstances. I am thinking of the Swedish baptism and the outing with the whole family with dogs - she seems to be naturally slim - very delicate. She looks the same to me.

Old 07-31-2012, 04:33 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

Yesterday Princess Haya with Camilla and Catherine
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Old 07-31-2012, 04:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Morning all so here are some updates bout today's appearances by the BRF
Quote:
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter Royal watchers at the ready: William, Kate and Harry are expected to watch Zara compete for an equestrian medal today.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter
The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry are expected to visit the Olympic athletes' village today. Their schedule is provisional though.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter
@RoyalKateDebate Good morning. They are not due at the swimming today but, as you saw yesterday, their programme is subject to change.
I'm watching it now still haven't seen them yet. I'm out I'll catch up in the morning with the dvr
Old 07-31-2012, 07:30 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Just sew William and Kate at the jumping event today on TV. Kate is in a striped top with a jacket.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:15 AM
Gentry

I took this pic of W & K, the Phillips and Harry watching Zara... sorry for the quality, it was on my TV

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/...-47-18_961.jpg
Old 07-31-2012, 08:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Daniel, Carl Philip, Camilla and Anne at the equestrian today.
http://media.shootitlive.com/express...kTFde_1200.jpg

More photos here:
http://paimages.co.uk/search/?search...al+on+day+four
Old 07-31-2012, 08:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Nice to see Daniel and Carl Philip there sitting so close the British royals. I wonder if they know each other?... I know Edward and Sophie will know Daniel and Carl Philip as they attend weddings and such together, but have they met any other members? On that note, I am surprised Edward and Sophie have not been to support Zara. Pretty much everyone else has, aside from the Queen and Andrew, so wonder why they haven't. Has Charles been to support her?

Great to see so many out to support Zara again today, lovely to see Peter as well. He and Autumn attend so many of Zara's competitions, so lovely to see him support his sister that way.

Anne looked frightfully nervous as Zara came into the arena, I can only imagine her nerves.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:47 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Nice to see Daniel and Carl Philip there sitting so close the British royals. I wonder if they know each other?... I know Edward and Sophie will know Daniel and Carl Philip as they attend weddings and such together, but have they met any other members?

Charles and Camilla visited Sweden as part of their tour this year. They were welcomed at the airport by Carl Philip and also met Daniel

Return of the young Royals: Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Harry watch as Zara and Team GB go for gold in the team eventing jumping final | Mail Online

Old 07-31-2012, 08:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Charles and Camilla visited Sweden as part of their tour this year. They were welcomed at the airport by Carl Philip and also met Daniel
Good, I am glad they have met before. Nice to see relationships between the families as it has always been said that the British Royals have isolated themselves from their European counterparts, which is a bit of a shame.

That article refers to Peter as William's "look-a-like" and I have to say I had not really noticed until now, but they do share a resemblance.

I am pleased for GB getting a Silver, very well done. :)
Old 07-31-2012, 10:19 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Disappointed on the amount of coverage on Princess Haya who is head of the FEI so far at the evening games. There were just 2 pictures of her with the audience. One would think that there were a few more pictures (like other royals attending). It's either she isn't out in full force or the photographers aren't interested.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Disappointed on the amount of coverage on Princess Haya who is head of the FEI so far at the evening games. There were just 2 pictures of her with the audience. One would think that there were a few more pictures (like other royals attending). It's either she isn't out in full force or the photographers aren't interested.
They wont be interested as long as William and Catherine are there. I love Princess Haya, she is such a beautiful woman as well.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

From equestrian, swedish and british royals
http://media.shootitlive.com/express...tlw7n_1200.jpg
http://media.shootitlive.com/express...T1rfd_1200.jpg

Daniel and Carl Philip yesterday at the handball match with Tomas Gustafson from Swedish Olympic Committee, photo from court Facebook.
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...15231255_n.jpg
Old 07-31-2012, 12:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Those stripy shirts are just awful. Carl Philip's an attractive chap but even he can't make those shirts look good, and they're definitely not Daniel's colour.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIIR
Those stripy shirts are just awful. Carl Philip's an attractive chap but even he can't make those shirts look good, and they're definitely not Daniel's colour.
Who's looking at the shirts?? Tee hee
Old 07-31-2012, 12:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
Who's looking at the shirts?? Tee hee
I really don't find either of them particularly attractive, personally, so I'm afraid all I see is the shirts. I can see that CP is a good looking guy, although he does nothing for me tbh.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:20 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
What a shame...I had hoped Stephanie would skip the infamous pre-bridal Starvation Diet but she looks to have dropped a significant amount of weight...she is wan, pale and waaay too thin!! Too bad because she had a great figure. ...
It is actually great that Countess Stephanie has pale skin. There are enough tanned royal ladies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
It is hardly surprising. I did expect a better coverage of Princess Haya's participation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterB View Post
It appears that Crown Prince Pavlos and his family are not attending.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Haya is almost totally unknown in the UK which explains why the press aren't taking many pictures of her. With regards to the TV coverage, it is the IOC's own broadcasters who decide what is covered and sold on to national broadcasters. The IOC's people obviously feel there's more important people to be covering.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Frederick, Mary, Henrik and Benedikte attend handball.

http://i47.tinypic.com/23m7qtl.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2cys01c.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/28tazxk.jpg
Old 07-31-2012, 01:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIIR View Post
Princess Haya is almost totally unknown in the UK
I wonder why though she is annually present at the Royal Ascot ..
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 07-31-2012, 01:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
I wonder why though she is annually present at the Royal Ascot ..
Because her husband is a very well known owner of racehorses.

Tags
olympics, prince william, princess catherine, royals, royals at the olympics, royals at the olympics 2012