2012 Paralympic Games in London, August 29 - September 9, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Parade through London for TeamGb, lovely to see them all. Anne, Edward, Sophie, Louise and Michael all there to applaud them.

oh i missed it :ermm: and there are no pictures anywhere yet

There are images of Anne and Edward as they were standing next to Boris Johnson and David Cameron, but Sophie and Louise were at the opposite end and Michael was not next to the "main people". Louise had a baseball cap on and adorable pigtails. They only showed the VIP's a few times.

Many, many images of the Parade can be seen here:

Getty Images - Search: GBR: Olympic's and Paralympic's TeamGB

Zara was on the Equestrian float today with her competitors.

There are images of Anne and Edward as they were standing next to Boris Johnson and David Cameron, but Sophie and Louise were at the opposite end and Michael was not next to the "main people". Louise had a baseball cap on and adorable pigtails. They only showed the VIP's a few times.

Many, many images of the Parade can be seen here:

Getty Images - Search: GBR: Olympic's and Paralympic's TeamGB

oh thank you :flowers: yes i meant sophie and louise, i saw annes short speech at the end but not more.. by the way, can anybody tell me if edward gave a speech on the closing ceremony? so far i ve only found coverage of craven and coe, but just in case ;) thank you:flowers:

No pictures of Sophie and the kids just as yet, but plenty of other pictures:
- Zara during the parade
- Princess Anne and David Cameron
- Princess Anne smiles during Boris Johnson's speech
- Princess Anne, Prince Edward, Cameron and Johnson
- Anne, Edward, Cameron and Johnson watching the flypast
- Anne, Edward, Cameron and Johnson VERY enthusiastically cheering the athletes

And some other pictures:
- A simple message that probably expresses the general mood of the British people pretty well
- Even city workers decided to take part in the fan (they obviously don't have vertigo)
- The HUGE crowd at the Trafalgar Square
- Red Arrows' flypast
- Thank You

Gallery from Getty
Gallery from Zimbio

Pride of Britain: Boris praises Team GB for 'inspiring a generation' as Olympic parade in front of ONE MILLION Londoners ends a glorious summer of sport
London Mayor Boris Johnson put in a show-stealing performance today as he delighted London crowds with his speech at the Olympics and Paralympics closing parade. Mr Johnson promised to keep it short as the hundreds of athletes behind him had been on floats all day waving their way through the capital and not allowed to 'touch a drop of beer'. Describing the wrap-up as the 'final tear sodden juddering climax' Mr Johnson wowed the thousands of revellers in a speech full of patriotism and humour.

Great photos as ever,I watching it on the news earlier what amazing summer for London and it looks as the Olympic Summer leaves the UK the weather is about to turn rather autumnal or so it said o the bbc.

Thanks for all the amazing photos! What an incredible summer we have had, with both Games a true inspiration. Now that it's all over, the weather indeed is changing - rain today and I haven't see that for weeks!!

Congratulations to Britain for the wonderful Olympic and Paraolympic games. You all did great!

Congratulations to Britain for the wonderful Olympic and Paraolympic games. You all did great!

Thanks! Noticed you're from the hosting city for 2016's Games, and I hope they're going to be just as good! I've always wanted to go to Rio! ;)

Last edited:
Awesome pictures...I also have some stuff like those in my PC.Taken during in this wonderful event.Sure will must be next time post here...thanks for this.Like it all!!!

Back
Top Bottom