The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Diamond Jubilee 2012

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

There is a cute image of Beatrice hugging Louise on newscom.com but i am on my phone and can't link it. Also an image of James with Sophie. Louise's dress had union jacks on it!

Edward did attend, there are images of him on newscom.com

Old 06-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
There is a cute image of Beatrice hugging Louise on newscom.com but i am on my phone and can't link it. Also an image of James with Sophie. Louise's dress had union jacks on it!

Here we go, it proves they did attend the pageant.
Louise & Beatrice,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotslass View Post
There seems to be no photographs or mention of Prince Edward at all - did he actually attend today does anyone know? I know he was meant to be on the boat with the Countess, Prince Andrew and the York girls, but there's no pics at all.
Edward 1, , Brothers, Looking at the huge balcony picture.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:

I think you mean this picture; really very sweet.
Prince Edward was on the same barge as Sophie and Boris Johnson.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Heir Apparent

yess CBC just reaired the finale and I just got it on tape thank god! now I'm happy. Off to lunch now!
Old 06-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Majesty

Quote:

Thank you for the information! I'm so glad Louise and James were able to participate, at least in some form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
I think you mean this picture; really very sweet.
Prince Edward was on the same barge as Sophie and Boris Johnson.
Aww . I love Louise's hair ribbon. Hopefully better pictures will emerge at some point.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Ghost, before you run, is there any link where this is re-aired, do you know? Thanks.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
Ghost, before you run, where can you rewatch the day's events, do you know? Thanks.
I'd like to know the answer to that too. I wasn't able to watch any of this (accept the highlights video someone posted on the previous page), and I'd love to see as much of it as I possibly can.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Courtier

Very cute picture of Beatrice and Louise!! :)

Downloading the BBC HD coverage!! - the coverage probably started about a half hour before my PVR started recording :( , so I'm glad to have this!.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Aww . I love Louise's hair ribbon. Hopefully better pictures will emerge at some point.
Oh, there are a lot of pictures of Lady Louise and James; I just hadn't realised they weren't posted here.
- Sophie and little James
- Lady Louise
Old 06-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
I just hadn't realised they weren't posted here.
They have, a few pages back and on the previous page various posters linked the DM article which has those pictures in. But with the thread getting longer and longer by the second it's hard to dredge through it all to find one picture.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia
Oh, there are a lot of pictures of Lady Louise and James; I just hadn't realised they weren't posted here.
- Lady Louise
Is Sophie's dress a repeat from her recent trip to Monaco? Looks like repeating outfits immediately is a new trend with the royal ladies.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Majesty

Quote:
- Lady Louise
Thank you so much! James must have been freezing in those shorts. I love Louise's dress. It pays tribute to all those who came from all over the world to pay respects to her Granny.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:40 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
Is Sophie's dress a repeat from her recent trip to Monaco? Looks like repeating outfits immediately is a new trend with the royal ladies.
It is. Sophie wore the dress during one of the Monaco Grand Prix events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Thank you so much! James must have been freezing in those shorts. I love Louise's dress. It pays tribute to all those who came from all over the world to pay respects to her Granny.
You are welcome.
The kids were not on the same barge as Sophie so they didn't really stand in freezing cold. Still, the poor things were probably really cold.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Majesty

Quote:
You are welcome.
The kids were not on the same barge as Sophie so they didn't really stand in freezing cold. Still, the poor things were probably really cold.
I think just walking from the car to where they were going to be watching the pageant was enough for them to get a bit chilled. I'm glad they had sweaters on.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
It is. Sophie wore the dress during one of the Monaco Grand Prix events.

You are welcome.
I'm surprised Sophie chose that particular dress for this occasion. I was also surprised that Catherine didn't wear a coat. I guess that is why we didn't see more of her on deck. I hope the kids were warmly below, too.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
Ghost, before you run, is there any link where this is re-aired, do you know? Thanks.
Yep here CBC.ca Player it's on page 2 of News section
Old 06-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Penelope View Post
Very cute picture of Beatrice and Louise!! :)

Downloading the BBC HD coverage!! - the coverage probably started about a half hour before my PVR started recording :( , so I'm glad to have this!.
Queen Penelope can you help me out where did you find the BBC HD coverage?
Old 06-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554
Queen Penelope can you help me out where did you find the BBC HD coverage?
Pirate Bay. You need to have a bitorrent client (like bit comet or utorrent) to download from the site, but other than that, you're good to go! You can download Prince Charles's tribute and the Armed Forces tribute as well
Old 06-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Louise and James were inside a boat which is probably heated and i suspect their nannt had coats for them. Louise's dress was so cute! I would have loved and image of James with his cousins, but one of Louise is good enough.

Everyone looked like they had such fun despite the weather and the Queen looked thrilled!
Old 06-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I oly can said, ESPECTACULAR! simply magic. the queen, princess anne, york family, wessex family charles wiliam and catherine are perfecto, so so perfect! at last we see the wessex family in a royal event! I am so so so happy, I am fan of diana since my 14 years I have 29 today and this is the most beatiful royal event I see, william's wedding apart.
in st paul when is?

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-