The Queen's Reception for Diamond Jubilee Pageant Organisers: October 10, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Artemisia

Heir Presumptive, Royal Blogger
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh will give a reception at Windsor Castle for the organisers and supporters of the Diamond Jubilee Pageant on 10 October 2012.

That is lovely! Nice way to say thanks.

:previous:
Indeed. The Pageant was the focal point of the Jubilee celebrations, and thus definitely deserves a separate thank you. :)
Although Her Majesty will also express her gratidude to those who organised other events of the Diamond Jubilee a week later, on 16th October 2012.

The reception will take place today in the evening.
So far, the only the Queen, Prince Philip and Princess Alexandra are confirmed to attend it.

Anne will probably not make it. She has 3 engagements today - in Kent, Berkshire and London - and will be exhausted by the time the reception is to commence.

I was always told, when younger, that the measure of a good leader was how often they spoke of others and how rarely they spoke of themselves.

Please read the royal.gov version of the Jubilee efforts. It is almost entirely about what other did and very little about Her Majesty. God save your Queen.

60 Facts about The Diamond Jubilee celebrations in the UK
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
:britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag::britflag:
:royalstandard::royalstandard::royalstandard:

Paul Harrison‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal #Queen will hold a Reception at Buck Palace for Team GB Medallists at the 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games on Oct 23rd

Some of the facial expressions here are priceless!:lol:

One thing I noticed is that in picture #10 of the series, you can really see the resemblance between the DoE and his son Charles. :)

Some of the facial expressions here are priceless!:lol:

Yup - there appeared to be little room for the photog - so they got creative with the angles and got some entertaining candid shots.

LOL Some of them are funny. I do like the DofE you know exactly what you are getting with him. Looks like a lovely place for a coffee.

One thing I noticed is that in picture #10 of the series, you can really see the resemblance between the DoE and his son Charles. :)

I think Harry's beginning to bear some resemblance to Philip, too. :)

I think Harry's beginning to bear some resemblance to Philip, too. :)

Oh most definitely! I've also noticed lately that when you see Edward smile, its like looking into his mother's face. The family resemblances are remarkable in this family.

Oh most definitely! I've also noticed lately that when you see Edward smile, its like looking into his mother's face. The family resemblances are remarkable in this family.

He has her eyes :innocent:

Back
Top Bottom