The Diamond Jubilee Service of Thanksgiving and Carriage Procession: June 5, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I spotted Lady Helen and Tim Taylor arriving just ahead of Mike and Zara. Autumn Phillips is also looking very chic. Her husband looks okay, too.

They showed the Linley kids (I think).

The Gloucesters and I think the Kents have jut driven past. There was a car with a lady in a big hat but not sure who it was!

The sun is shinning around St Pauls,hopefully the rain will stay clear,its raining quite heavy here and its moving westwards!

Here come the Yorks and Wessexes and the Princess Royal and Timothy Laurence!.

Last edited:
I'm glad there are at least individual cars for the Queen's younger children. In 2002, the family members who weren't in the procession to the cathedral were relegated to a bus.

Lady Louise is in the car with her parents. :D

I'm surprised none of the royals are in military uniform.

The former Sophie Winkleman looking quite nice.

It's good to see the Duchess of Kent making an appearance.

Just saw the Duchess of Kent enter St Paul's,one of my favourite royals and very happy to see her present.

I am a bit disappointed to be missing this but the Spanish sunshine is calling my name! I look forward to watching on catchup when i am home. Glad Lady Lou is there! Hope she has a cute bow in her hair.

WOW Wessexs are so so cute :rose:

The Prince of Wales and family are on their way from Clarence House now.

And the Queen is joined in the car by a lady in waiting, so she doesn't have to travel alone.

Lady Louise is in the car with her parents. :D

I thought that was a nice gesture. Miss Louise is probably very excited :D.

I am a bit disappointed to be missing this but the Spanish sunshine is calling my name! I look forward to watching on catchup when i am home. Glad Lady Lou is there! Hope she has a cute bow in her hair.

She has a white bow in her hair today. She's in a pink or beige dress with a white cardigan, white tights, and I'm not sure what color of shoes. She looks very serious, probably trying to take it all in.

Her Majesty is on the way!

Can't believe i've only just woken up!

Kate in Alexander McQueen dress & hat by Jane Taylor today, lovely cheers of God Save The Queen.

That dress really emphasises Kate's long and lean figure.

She and Camilla both looking good.

The crowds outside St Paul's are chanting 'God Save the Queen'.

Camilla wearing Bruce Oldfield and Philip Treacy.

William, please stop fiddling with your tie.

Samantha Cameron in black? Mrs Clegg (can't remember her name) in bright pink.

Her Majesty is joined by Diana, Lady Farnham.

William, please stop fiddling with your tie.

He's been doing that as long as I've been following the BRF (which started in '97). Must be a nervous habit, but sometimes it does get a little irritating to see him tug at it, or push the knot.

Catherine looks great. Really love the tea rose shade of her dress and hat. Duchess of Cornwall looks wonderful as well.

And Her Majesty has arrived! Oh, I do love the cheers. Very patriotic and festive. I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel a little saddened watching Her Majesty walk alone inside the cathedral.

Last edited:
He's been doing that as long as I've been following the BRF (which started in '97). Must be a nervous habit, but sometimes it does get a little irritating to see him tug at it, or push the knot.

Catherine looks great. Really love the tea rose shade of her dress and hat. Duchess of Cornwall looks wonderful as well.

:previous:I started counting how many times he tugged at the knot of his tie during the river pageant and lost count. He really cannot leave it alone.

Back
Top Bottom