Wedding of Albert and Charlene: Pre-wedding events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really hope to see Stephanie with her kids. I really missed them!

Two differing accounts of "The Tiara" -

I always knew that tiaras spell TROUBLE...

More members of the family attended yesterday's event, here you can see Princess Stephanie,
Louis Ducruet, Princess Alexandra, the Casiraghis with friends Beatrice and Alex. I'm sure we'll
get more pics soon.

** Family at the pre-wedding concert **

** HOLA: Alberto y Charlene despiden su soltería bailando con los monegascos **

A large gallery of 60 pics from yesterday (wihtout the family) can also be found here:

** Le prince Albert et Charlene : Complices, tendres et rock avant le grand jour **

** PPE gallery - Eagles concert **

Last edited:
I really hope to see Stephanie with her kids. I really missed them!

Me too. I missed them.

More members of the family attended yesterday's event, here you can see Princess Stephanie,
Louis Ducruet, Princess Alexandra, the Casiraghis with friends Beatrice and Alex. I'm sure we'll
get more pics soon.

A large gallery of 60 pics from yesterday (wihtout the family) can also be found here:

** Le prince Albert et Charlene : Complices, tendres et rock avant le grand jour **

Were the others there too? Pauline? Pr.Caroline? Camille?
I would love to see a photo of them all together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were the others there too? Pauline? Pr.Caroline? Camille?
I would love to see a photo of them all together.

I'm sure they did and that the galleries will be updated with pics of more family members during the next days.

The first royal guests have arrived. Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Crown Prince Haakon checked into the
Hotel de Paris in Monaco today:

** Mette-Marit and Haakon ** BB article **

My favourite Princess, Mette-Marit, has arrived ! Celebrations can start now !

As far as the tiara goes, it looks like Charlene will be directing air traffic over Monaco.:whistling:

get more pics soon.

(...)

Ahhhhh, thanks so much for posting these exquisite and much anticipated photos of the children, cousin to cousin, cheek to cheek (oops just noticed that Camille & Pauline arent' there :( )! :heart1: You're a wizardess when it comes to this, iceflower, I swear I don't know where you find what nobody else can. ;)

Only one downside for me as regards the pics, but I won't mention it during this happy occasion, just happy to see photos of Albert's nieces & nephews! :heart:

ETA: SalannB, thanks for the laughs! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as the tiara goes, it looks like Charlene will be directing air traffic over Monaco.:whistling:

Good one! Or trying to reach contact with the mothership... :p Let's hope she won't be wearing that Gaga tiara tomorrow... :ermm:

I wonder what she'll be wearing tonight. I expect a blazer + skirt with perhaps a small hat (like Grace did), then maybe a costume change before the evening festivities and perhaps a slightly more glamorous gown. Then again she might surprise us with something else.

OMG, thanks for posting that link, Florencia, what a joy to see that short video of Princess Caroline, her daughter Princess Alexandra, and Alexandra's friends getting ready for the wedding. It looks like they were going to rehearsals? :flowers:

Oh, I hope we get more pics of the family at the concert! I can't seem to find any. Thanks for posting Iceflower!

Ahhhhh, thanks so much for posting these exquisite and much anticipated photos of the children, cousin to cousin, cheek to cheek (oops just noticed that Camille & Pauline arent' there :( )! :heart1: You're a wizardess when it comes to this, iceflower, I swear I don't know where you find what nobody else can. ;)

Only one downside for me as regards the pics, but I won't mention it during this happy occasion, just happy to see photos of Albert's nieces & nephews! :heart:

ETA: SalannB, thanks for the laughs! :lol:
Pauline

http://i56.tinypic.com/1zv9vtl.jpg

Beautiful :flowers:

get more pics soon.

** HOLA: Alberto y Charlene despiden su soltería bailando con los monegascos **

** PPE gallery - Eagles concert **

Pss Caroline and Alexandra look lovely :flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the pics of the family at the concert! Charlotte was stunning, and so was Pauline. What a pleasure to see this beautiful young woman!
And Pierre and Beatrice... :in_love:
Andrea didn't seem at his best, I hope that was just a bad photo. He was very handsome lately (Monte Carlo jumping), can't wait to see him at the wedding!

Did you notice that for this concert, Caroline, Charlotte and Tatiana wore the same shoes?

Did you notice that for this concert, Caroline, Charlotte and Tatiana wore the same shoes?
I've noticed that for Tati and Char! No idea about Caro. Really funny!

Anyone have a copy of Albert's short speech he gave?

Back
Top Bottom