Wedding of Albert and Charlene: Guests and Fashions and the Wedding Celebrations

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Charlotte was not supposed to wear the SAME colour as Charlene. I wonder how that happened?? Or went off, as it were. I know that is a big no-no with family on that day.

Just saw the hair of of Victoria of Sweden, and it looks horrible...

Mary wore electric blue with a beige hat :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I think Maxima's wearing Valentino. Mette-Marit is wearing a "vintage" Valentino (about 5 yrs. old).

Maxima and Claire wear Natan. Both with a hat of Fabienne Delvigne.

I like Maxima, always with the Orange clolours, she looks loveley I died to see Mary!

I was so looking forward to seeing Victoria and Maxima but they're both wearing rather boring outfits. Mary looks best so far. I have to see a better picture of Mette-Marit. Sophie looks great too.

i suppose it is different tastes i do not like for first time Mary I think the dress is ugly and the hat!

I loved the outfits of Mary of Denmark; Maxima and Victoria. Stephanie's dress was wonderful and i liked the color of Pauline's dress. Caro and Char were dissapointing..

I was expecting more from Charlotte.
I didn't like her look at all.

Caroline today was amazing!!! Great hat ( not like yesterday) great jewellry and dress. Fantastic!
Stephanie was very well dressed but I am too surprised at how ravaged she looks. What a pity! She wasa true beauty.
Charlotte and Alexandra simply stunning, among the guests I found Tatiana Santo Domingo very,very harsh looking.

I thought Caroline, MM, Victoria, Madeleine, and Mathilde all looked great!

Madeleine was there?
I didn't know that...is there a pic?

Sophie of England outdid herself...smashing! Empress Farah is the epitomy of tasteful beauty.

Maxima and Madeleine are thee best dressed royals at the wedding...hands down.

Victoria looked lovely in her very feminine dress. Daniel matched his tie to Victoria´s dress.
Bekia
ANP Beeldbank
Madeleine looked nice, but that feather was too much.
Daylife
Daylife
Mette Marit looked appropriate, but boring.
Daylife
Daylife
Mary was a disappointment. The colour of the dress didn´t look good on her and that hat/fascination was just awful. And Frederik´s vest was ugly.
Bekia
Mathilde looks always good. The colour is quite strong.
Bekia
Maxima´s dress was just great, fantastic colour. Not so fond of her hat though.
Bekia
Queen Silvia looked lovely in her dress.
Bekia

Beatrice Borromeo was for me the best dressed of all!

Picture of Pauline's dress ?

Maxima and Claire wear Natan. Both with a hat of Fabienne Delvigne.
I have to say that Princess Claire's ensemble is awkward. Paired with a huge skirt, a huge hat overwhelmed the whole look. A simple unfussy dress/suite would have been a much better choice.

Last edited:
the most beautiful was Queen Paola; I suppose Armani too.

Princess Caroline looked today absolutly amazing. She was best dressed. If princess Stephanie wear hat, she could looks more better.

Mary was a disappointment. The colour of the dress didn´t look good on her and that hat/fascination was just awful. And Frederik´s vest was ugly.

Different strokes I guess...Because I thought Mary looked extremely chic today, and Frederik's vest was beautiful.

There ought to be a prize for the best dressed Mature Lady.
My money goes on:
Bernadette Chirac, the wife of the previous President of the French Republic.

thought mette Marit looked lovely on both days . loved the light pink , also caroline looked great and stephanie too, didnt like charlottes hair piece

Impressions based on what I saw on TV (haven't seen any pictures yet):
The most elegant women: Caroline, Mary, Madeleine
Mary and Madeleine looked stunning.

Very elegant as well but IMO too dark colours for a mediterranean summer wedding: Mathilde, Sophie
I love the cut and colour of Mathilde's dress but the hat should have been in another (lighter) colour IMO.

Victoria: I like the dress and colour but somehow she looked sloppy (the hair I think)
Marie: lovely but nothing special
Mette-Marit: dull colour and dress seemed too tight
Maxima: the dress would be nice without that flower, the colour of the hat doesn't really match with the colour of the dress, it didn't look good on TV

Stephanie: why wasn't she wearing a hat or at least a fascinator when everybody else did? But she didn't look bad.
Charlotte: such a naturally beautiful girl (still) but that arrogant look on her face really takes away from her. The dress and headpiece was really bad. It looked as if she has no boobs.

All in all I thought the guests were more chic than at the British wedding.

Last edited:
Well now that I've better pics I do like Victoria's dress. I think a nice hat would've looked better with it though. Maxima looks good too. Mette-Marit is beautiful and that hair is gorgeous! I love the pale pink on her.
I also liked Mathilde, loved her jewels...it's nice to see some glitter at this wedding!

Last edited:
I think the Grimalsi sisters are still beautiful. I agree that the sun has definitely aged them. It was a shame that neither of them ever smiled, which would have made a big difference in their appearance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom