Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Civil Wedding - July 1, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Robijn

Moderator Emeritus , Royal Blogger
City
-
Country
Netherlands
MonacoGrimaldiArms.gif

ACmonogram.jpg

The civil wedding of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco and Miss Charlene Wittstock will take place on July 1, 2011.

Official Program

5 p.m. The civil wedding between Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock will take place in the Throne Room at the Prince’s Palace. It will be celebrated by Mr Philippe Narmino, President of the Council of State.

5.50 p.m. Following the ceremony, the Princely couple will make an appearance on the balcony of the Hall of Mirrors.

6 p.m. A buffet cocktail will be held in the Palace Square.

8 p.m. A reception will be held in the Harbour.

10 p.m.: A Jean Michel Jarre Concert will be held in Port Hercule.

This topic will be closed until July 1. Until then, please use the thread Prince Albert & Charlene Wittstock Wedding Suggestions & Musings.

Thanks and happy Posting!

Iceflower, Zonk & Princess Robijn
Monaco Forum Moderators

:monacoflag2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene and Albert have just said Yes.

I've seen it on German Television. Charlene has already signed the document. She had her hair back and i think the dress was light green. They said her OUI came at 17:07

Last edited:
Civil wedding of Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock in Monaco.

PPE Agency Monaco

Awww,Princess Stephanie is emotional..I bet she is happy for her brother:)

Thanks for the first pictures!

Looks disappointing that Charelene is in no headpiece as I wouldve loved to see one. She does look very happy.

Blue? I thought it looked beige.
The couple look so happy!

Will she wear a tiara tomorrow?

Stephanie is crying. There's a pic of her in ppe

Last edited by a moderator:
She is waving from the palace right now but you can only see it from the side on German Television. They say the dress is mint green.

I'm not sure if any foreign royals were present today, I think just 50 friends and family.

I read that Victoria, Daniel and Carl Philip would be present today.
I guess we'll see.

Nathalie Cox: I'll post the link when and if they upload it.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the Prince and his new Princess!!! I'm just over the moon, even though I haven't seen Picture one.

some pictures show charlenne in a light blue flowy ensemble and stephanie shedding a tear :)

Back
Top Bottom