Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock: Civil Wedding - July 1, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This wedding doesn´t raise any emotions in me. They have made a business agreement and both will do their parts.
DiarioFemenino
Caroline with her superbig hat
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I´m waiting for the concert, maybe then foreign royals will be seen.
i agree with you, i hope tomorrow will be different from all the photo i have seen everyone face look glue expect charlene look happy i hope everything is fine and no more rumor to ruin their life, so best wish.........:ermm:

the top half of Stephanie dress looks nice they all look nice good to see the sisters with their kids all in one place we have not seen that in a long time

any good photos of the casiraghis? Alexandra looks GREAT and Pauline for what i could see also!!

(...) Very unnatural look. I am skeptical this marriage will last more than 5 years. Caro(so elegant) and Steph look reserved in the pictures. I don't think the Swedish royal family made it at the wedding, didn't see any of them arriving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also Charlene looks fantastic, her best day in fact, IMO

If all the rumours were true then Charlene has missed her calling because she must be a much better actress than Grace ever thought of being. Both she and Albert, as well as Caroline and Stephanie, looked very happy.

^ I agree. I thought everyone looked happy. Albert looked a bit reserved, but still happy. And Albert always looks reserved.

I thought they both looked very happy. Reserved, but happy. Caroline and Stephanie were both emotional, as they are his sisters and probably better judges, I think that speaks volume.

I didn't see Charlene's parents or brother

This wedding doesn´t raise any emotions in me. They have made a business agreement and both will do their parts.
DiarioFemenino
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I'm with you LadyFinn... Just take a look at P. Albert before saying "Yes" the man looks like is feeling soooooo unconfortable, as if he was thinking: " Ok, this must be done. Let's do it for the sake of the principality. " What a diference to his sisters smiles on the days of their weddings...
:ermm: :whistling: :ermm:

oh,for christ sake..I'm here to see the pictures of the wedding and not to oggle about lips or what not! what a bunch of debbie downers.Always ALWAYS!

Princess Charlene looked amazing! I can't wait to see her dress for the religious ceremony tomorrow!

I thought they both looked very happy. Reserved, but happy. Caroline and Stephanie were both emotional, as they are his sisters and probably better judges, I think that speaks volume.

Well put. Remember Princess Grace at Caroline's first wedding? She was gritting her teeth.

(...) Very unnatural look. I am skeptical this marriage will last more than 5 years. Caro(so elegant) and Steph look reserved in the pictures. I don't think the Swedish royal family made it at the wedding, didn't see any of them arriving.

I too am skeptical. Though they both look very happy, in previous pictures, she doesn't appear to smile. Maybe she doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve quite the way others, like Kate and Victoria do.

I am not rooting against this couple, I hope they have a wonderful marriage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are her parents? They are kept out of sight looks like. I wonder why...

Her family were on the balcony... Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

I feel like people are still all gaga about the British wedding.

Duchess of Durham: And Kate wearing her heart on her sleeve at the wedding? Ehh no, maybe you mean Harry.

I didn't say at the wedding. When Kate and Vic look at their husbands, you can see how much the love them. I don't see that with Charlene and Albert.

I see what you mean but not being all goggly-eyes doesn't mean there isn't as much love and respect.
Royal weddings tend to be a bit more stiff to me. I'd like to see the religious wedding, a few pics don't say all.

She looked beautiful, radiant and happy. Hard to believe there are people who would criticize someone in such a special moment of their life. I wish the newlyweds all the happiness in the world... :king: :queen3:

I see what you mean but not being all goggly-eyes doesn't mean there isn't as much love and respect.
Royal weddings tend to be a bit more stiff to me. I'd like to see the religious wedding, a few pics don't say all.

I'm not talking about the wedding of each. I'm talking about they way that the look at each other every other time BUT their wedding day.

DiarioFemenino
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I agree with you LadyFinn, this is an business agreement and you can see it no matter how hard they try. I hope we will see some photos of foreign royals soon.

Back
Top Bottom